chichong

May 7, 2020
nah, I was always under 20 BMI, like around 15 or so. I like my gorls thin :)
BMI 19, weight 55 will give you "healthy" and that +1.

My PC is 8/10 and always wears cheap clothes and never use makeup. With makeup gets to 200 (10/10), even with ugliest possible clothes.

Stats:
  • C cup
  • 170 cm, ripped - I'd love her to be "lean" - GF prefers "small girls and she's kind of chunky" but can't be a top athlete and have no muscle. Well, I could with "rage" but that would take all the fun from kickboxing.
  • short black hair (I let it grow, it's stage 2 from growth)
  • full lips - courtesy of Tatiana
  • long natural eyelashes
  • huge grey eyes
+ daily vitamins
+ daily bath (not shower)
+ deodorant
(autobrush hair enabled, periods, impregnation, std's disabled)
+ weight loss pill after every meal (but always full meal) - helps with thirst too

Like I said, only cheap outfits.
After all it's a poor family: mother is waitress, father is cab driver, sister must work. (... and I have 200k in bank - from busking, streaming, beating the rapists and muggers, sports competitions and such. Still a long way to go to city apartment)

Last edited:
Reactions: Watters

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Thin? you mean anorexic and with one foot in the grave :D. I don't know, when your Sveta will die, but something a little bit below 15 ... you shouldn't be able to reach 10/10 with such an unhealthy weight.
Maybe, but she is now 8/10 with cool kids average school outfit without underwear. The appearance problem fixed itself if it was a problem in the first place. I incline to think it had to do with dificulty change that took too long compared to all other stats.

BMI 19, weight 55 will give you "healthy" and that +1.

My PC is 8/10 and always wears cheap clothes and never use makeup. With makeup gets to 200 (10/10), even with ugliest possible clothes.

Stats:
  • C cup
  • 170 cm, ripped - I'd love her to be "lean" - GF prefers "small girls and she's kind of chunky" but can't be a top athlete and have no muscle. Well, I could with "rage" but that would take all the fun from kickboxing.
  • short black hair (I let it grow, it's stage 2 from growth)
  • full lips - courtesy of Tatiana
  • long natural eyelashes
  • huge grey eyes
+ daily vitamins
+ daily bath (not shower)
+ deodorant
(autobrush hair enabled, periods, impregnation, std's disabled)
+ weight loss pill after every meal (but always full meal) - helps with thirst too

Like I said, only cheap outfits.
After all it's a poor family: mother is waitress, father is cab driver, sister must work. (... and I have 200k in bank - from busking, streaming, beating the rapists and muggers, sports competitions and such. Still a long way to go to city apartment)
Good luck with that. Tried something alike too, but got bored. Now my "good girl" started with 11 million $ for that purpose
I might start a poor chick again and only work in Pavlosk lol, after I finish my objectives with these two I have now.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Because it wasn't a bug. The counter for the teachers pet trait can be negative at the beginning for some starts, for example being a gopnik. It can also turn negative if you don't listen to the teachers regularly and/or not doing your homework. It's also not a bug that it stays that way for a while, because iirc it only gets updated once a week. A whole week has to pass to check how many times you listened to the teacher in that week and then you lose/earn points accordingly.
Even if my start was set for 'Nerd'? Which it was in this case. Paid attention in every class and did all the homework and it only got out of the negatives after 3 weeks.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Even if my start was set for 'Nerd'? Which it was in this case. Paid attention in every class and did all the homework and it only got out of the negatives after 3 weeks.
Which of the nerd starts did you choose?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Which of the nerd starts did you choose?
I did the 'Cursed Schoolboy' start and when it asked for Sveta's group, I picked the 'Nerd, Geek, Student' grouping. Clicking it multiple times didn't change the title and it just said my social group was 'Nerd'.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
More questions, guys. Heh.

Just a disclaimer - it kinda stopped being a sex game for me - even the sex component is nice - and now it become sort of a RPG. Playing good guy (well... girl), avoiding corruption traps, while earning / saving money for a house is good fun. Seriously. (I'm considering withdrawing my support on others, more developed games on Patreon in order to afford supporting this one).

Now to the questions

1. According to Faq, if you run in city, you are locked out from school running. That means you can't get Christine event. Is there any way to enable that event without losing the progress you've made running in city? (I get it, you are running semi-professional in the city at the club, and will make no sense running in school competitions. However, I want Christine out of the picture - and I don't mind using cheats for that. But not by moving her to Outcast group via cheat.) Any help here?

2. I'm nowhere near that (only 27 wins in competitions, purple belt, 21 wins in street fights), but in theory, if you win 54 (I think) kickboxing matches, you earn black belt and the right to fight with high level contestants. But... what happens after that? You are locked out kickboxing? Or you can continue to fight (because honestly, those matches are a lot of fun)

3. Fame. What are the benefits you get from being famous in sports or intellectual or performing? I assume sex fame will get more generous clients - same for modeling or striping. What about more "respectable" fame?

4. How can you avoid certain events at school? Seriously now, if you know a girl is A+ student, all the teachers appreciate her, she's also an athlete and experienced in kickboxing - do you think lifting her skirt on hallway is the smartest move? Yeah, I know guys can be dumb in high school, I've been dumb myself, but not to the point of being suicidal.

5. I've been raising my dominance on a daily basis at the clinic (by talking). I own a "slave" in city. I also have access to Tanya house. I started in June, now is August. So I assume dom level is pretty high - even I have no clue how to check it. What else I can do with this? There is no option for dom actions when I'm having sex with GF or Tanya. Btw, my PC is still virgin (everywhere) and I intend to keep this for as long as possible.

6. Magic. Besides basic combat magic, a school of elemental magic, teleporting and cosmetic magic, is there anything else to be learned? Also - without using cheats is there any way to access other magic schools? And I've read about guns. How can I get a gun?

7. Family schedule. In order to have breakfast with your family, you need to be at 07.00 in the kitchen. That means you have to set your alarm clock at 05.50 in order to finish all the bathroom stuff in time and be able to have a daily bath (not shower). And that means you have to go to sleep at 22.00 to get enough rest time. I know you are able to set - via cheats - the time between down and midnight. The question is: how can I reduce time certain action take, or how much should I increase daily length in order to do stuff at a comfortable peace?

8. The amount of food my PC eats it seems to increase. Somehow at the beginning of the game a diet meal would fill the bars completely (from 0 to 100), and after 2 months she needs to eat 1 full meal + tea and biscuits, sometimes even more. What's happening here? (yes, I rejected succubus transformation)

Wow, that's a crapload of text. Hopefully someone(s) will answer them.
Ok I'll try

1. Ask one of the coders on discord or over at the TF Games Site.

2. Haven't read of anyone going that far, you may be the first. Let me know what happens when you get to pro level.

3. As far as I know sex fame only increases the willingness of people to approach you not the quality.

4. You should have the option to slap the offender hard. (High school boys will never learn)

5. Dom/sub being worked on, they said they are adding a trait like bimbo, exhibitionist but it is not implemented yet.

6. The gun may be left over from ETO, haven't been able to find one.

7. I have found you need to be up by six to get to school on time. I'm not sure if you use the Full Morning routine in the gameplay settings if it shortens the time.

8. You need to find a balance with the amount you eat. The more you workout the more you need to eat. Once you reach your ideal weight you do not need to fill the bar unless you want to gain weight. I have found about 75-80 percent of the bar is all you need eating once or twice a day to maintain weight. Going hungry will help you lose weight.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I did the 'Cursed Schoolboy' start and when it asked for Sveta's group, I picked the 'Nerd, Geek, Student' grouping. Clicking it multiple times didn't change the title and it just said my social group was 'Nerd'.
So you did the custom start...hm... maybe the value are set incorrectly or were never set. The different nerd starts already start with level 2-3 of the trait.

Reactions: Watters

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I can't get past 5/10 in school attire with everything makeup and deodorant, best skin and shoulder long hair after some 7 months (new schoolgirl custom start). Now I changed the difficulty to easy peasy and Attractiveness slider seems to even gone down by few points, while everything else is getting maxed to 100 (like heels, makeup, modelling, endurance and so on).
Its probably your BMI then. You want to be in the 25-30 range ideally.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Christine doesn0t really do anything unless you interact or start to show her up in the school races. If you've progressed too far as a pro then the event makes no sense, you're not looking to get her place on the school team anymore. That's why you get locked out.

2. Those extra fights are just on Sundays (?) and you don't get locked out of anything for being able to do them.

3. Fame just increases your appeal, normally it results in more money for related activities. Some things have a fame threshold like progressing in the modelling studio, but mostly its just financial.

4. Slap them, but the events are random and your skills or status won't help you, social group can change the chances of some school events.

5. Dom isn't a thing. You have Willpower. 200 is max value for your maximum willpower, if you have this then no need to do more.

6. There's not much else to magic currently. Tatiana will start giving Sveta missions to carry out in the near future.
There is no gun you can own, but you can use the hunters gun if you find them while lost in forest.

7. A shower will save you time, maybe bath and shave, etc the night before?

8. Its likely just exercise using up more.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Thank you, Kevin Smarts and biker621 for taking the time to answer my questions.

1. Christine doesn0t really do anything unless you interact or start to show her up in the school races. If you've progressed too far as a pro then the event makes no sense, you're not looking to get her place on the school team anymore. That's why you get locked out.
Well, I got 20k for winning 1st place in St. Petersburg seasonal championship. Guess Christine has become irrelevant.

Somehow related: I don't know why my relationship with Mikhail Nikolaevich (school racing coach) degrades constantly. I don't even go to dance in community center - so he can't scold me for not getting enough sleep. But every now and then, I notice a drop in relationship. I think is -1 / week.

I started this game in June, 1st chance I got I went to St. Petersburg and joined the fitness club.
Running in school yard for free vs. running in city for 2k / race - was a nobrainer.

But I guess somehow this decision made the school coach - jealous? petty? Whatever, maybe there is a condition that makes the relationship degrade if you use other coach to train you for running. Or maybe is entangled with Christine quest line somehow.

Last edited:

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
I read on the wiki that there is a shaving / lesbian scene with Katja Meynold.
Is there a way to trigger this if Sveta doesn't have pubic hair? (Electrolysis treatment).
An input code to grow her pubic hair maybe?

Also, if you stop hair growth in the wiki, does this affect pubic hair as well? Can you freeze one without the other?
Any help would be great. Thanks.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is it possible to pursue a relationship with any of the students at school? I realize that only some have actual storylines, but there's these random NPC:s you can have as boy/girlfriend, and I'm wondering if the same kind of stuff is possible with students?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is it possible to pursue a relationship with any of the students at school? I realize that only some have actual storylines, but there's these random NPC:s you can have as boy/girlfriend, and I'm wondering if the same kind of stuff is possible with students?
a few... just browse the asset folder of some of them to figure out who have content.. -)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I already said "a few".... and I gave you a hint towards find out who.. -)
Right, so the answer is no. Maybe you didn't understand the question, guess I should rephrase it. What I was asking is whether I can pursue any student I want - any student as opposed to some students. Like I said, I'm already aware only some students have storylines, but I was wondering if it was possible to have the same type of relationship with the other students as the ones you can have with randomly generated NPC:s.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Right, so the answer is no. Maybe you didn't understand the question, guess I should rephrase it. What I was asking is whether I can pursue any student I want - any student as opposed to some students. Like I said, I'm already aware only some students have storylines, but I was wondering if it was possible to have the same type of relationship with the other students as the ones you can have with randomly generated NPC:s.
Randoms is randoms. Named characters such as students in school is unique characters with their own story/quests. Just a lot of them need to be fleshed out and have content added. Imho, if they did open up the "random relations" to apply to unique characters I would predict a whole lot of bugs and mess as the outcome when it start interfere with actual story contnet.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
So, got into Cool kids social group, 8/10, around 95% of the breaks I talked with Katja, at disco chated her almost every friday and saturday from 20 to 00, graduation happened and she didn't invite me to homework... :(
Now I guess I can't get her anymore.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes