Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Selfies in shower broken, just repeats one image for me now.

Spent last night trawling through folders. So much content with no clue how to access it, what the requirements are or anything.

Shame the wiki is pretty useless.
About selfies in shower - then in showerroom, open phone and make simple selfie, then open phones selfies folder -sunflower icon and look bathroom selfies. Next time in shower try again to make selfie. Sorry my Engrish.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
not gonna lie last time i played this multiple images were missing...peircings and others stuff im not necessarily mad but last few times ive gotten this i had these issues and the downloads were both confusing af at first and alltogether very time consuming... Kevin Smarts if u want i can go re look and try to see again what exactly was gone n make you a list but thats only if u want

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
nvm id have to redownload and am to tired rn ...my problem could be my own fault btw im not trying to blame you dev sir im just ...idk...tbh idk why i even said anything lol

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Some issues with this latest update, at least for me:
With my old save, my Attractiveness is set at a pretty low level, despite having the highest possible Beauty Parameters in everything else. With the new save, unless I try and use the Glamour Spell, the best I can get is a 6/10.

In addition, I got kicked out of the Nerd Clique and sent straight to the Outcast Group despite having a very low sexual renown in Pavlosk.

Anyone else having stuff like this crop up for them?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Some issues with this latest update, at least for me:
With my old save, my Attractiveness is set at a pretty low level, despite having the highest possible Beauty Parameters in everything else. With the new save, unless I try and use the Glamour Spell, the best I can get is a 6/10.

In addition, I got kicked out of the Nerd Clique and sent straight to the Outcast Group despite having a very low sexual renown in Pavlosk.

Anyone else having stuff like this crop up for them?
Could be your "old save". The clique stuff was screwed before the update, and maybe your old save didn't do the transition well, idk..

Reactions: Watters

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Out of curiosity, does anyone know all the new places to buy clothes? I found the secret exhibitionist store in old town.

Kaiors

Nov 16, 2018
Is really necessary
[ 0.7 Core Image Pack

0.7 Image Update Pack

0.7.5 Image Update Pack

0.7.5.1 Image Update Pack

NOPY
0.7.6 Image Update Pack

0.8.0 Core Image Pack

0.7 Core Sound Pack

0.7.5 Sound Update Pack

Optional Hair Color Pack ] All packs?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Is really necessary
[ 0.7 Core Image Pack

0.7 Image Update Pack

0.7.5 Image Update Pack

0.7.5.1 Image Update Pack

NOPY
0.7.6 Image Update Pack

0.8.0 Core Image Pack

0.7 Core Sound Pack

0.7.5 Sound Update Pack

Optional Hair Color Pack ] All packs?
No, those links are old and haven't been updated. You need the 0.8 packs you find in the mega folder.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Like Kevin wrote a few posts earlier the links for the whole game aren't his, somebody else added them to the op and didn't update then for the latest version. You need to download the qsp and the image packs separately.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes