ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes, Sonnix is required AFAIK. Did you try installing "vc_redist.x64.exe" in the game's QSP folder? I have a similar system to yours, only difference is the CPU (9900K) and RAM (32GB) size.

My only issue with the Sonnix was sometimes it doesn't like my dual monitor setup, so if you're using more than one monitor, exit from screen "cloning" or "extending" modes and just use the main monitor or try different combinations with monitors until it starts working.

Also a tiny possibility is any software using overlay like MSI AfterBurner, Aida64, screen capturing tools, etc. maybe causing QSP to act weird.
Yeah, I installed the "vc_redist.x64.exe", I will have to check my dual monitor setup then and my MSI Afterburner... if it isn't either of those, then I guess I am kind of screwed, as I don't want to have to start uninstalling the stuff that I use for game and content creation.

Thanks sabbathfun, hopefully that will help some.

Reactions: depechedNode

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone know when the version with the reported bugs fixed (0.8.1.1) will be released approximately?

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
this game is a god damned mess to unpack, i'll pass
Actually it's very easy. Takes all of 2 or 3 minutes excluding downloads. there are only five files now, start with 8.0 core as base, then over write 8.1 core, then 8.1 update. You don't have to use hair if colour pack.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
The natasha event is broken, After waiting an entire month i clicked demand payment and nothing happened, It just brought me back to talking, What a fucking disappointment.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
To increase chemistry with the volleyball team I just have to attend practice? I already won 13 out of 20 games and the coach tells me that if the team wants to qualify for the junior tournament we have to increase chemistry.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
I wonder, is there an event in this game where Sveta can sell her virginity like MC in FemLife game? Or an auction where her virginity is sold to the highest bidder?

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder, is there an event in this game where Sveta can sell her virginity like MC in FemLife game? Or an auction where her virginity is sold to the highest bidder?
The Cherrypop agency mod is what you want - it's pretty much this - MC can auction her virginitiy. I'm not sure what state it is in as the mod dev has not been active on it in a while, but you can head over to the TFgames message board for Girl Life and check it out.

Reactions: huhula

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
The natasha event is broken, After waiting an entire month i clicked demand payment and nothing happened, It just brought me back to talking, What a fucking disappointment.
This takes some time, lend her the money, wait the month until she can't pay you back. Demand payment.
Go with her after class, (dropping in on her in the evening doesn't always work) soon you can get her to undress, then naked, then you can take her to school, soon you can have sex with her and stuff her panties on the way to school, after having sex with your brother you can have hook up your brother with Natasha.

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
S
This takes some time, lend her the money, wait the month until she can't pay you back. Demand payment.
Go with her after class, (dropping in on her in the evening doesn't always work) soon you can get her to undress, then naked, then you can take her to school, soon you can have sex with her and stuff her panties on the way to school, after having sex with your brother you can have hook up your brother with Natasha.
So far can't do anything except homework.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
To increase chemistry with the volleyball team I just have to attend practice? I already won 13 out of 20 games and the coach tells me that if the team wants to qualify for the junior tournament we have to increase chemistry.
I have over 20 wins, the coach doesn't seem to do anything, no event seems to happen. Lot of effort for no reward really.

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
For me, it took me lending her money three times to get it to activate... first two times forgiving the debt, the last one demanding payment.
Jesus christ, That's three months, That's absurd. I had to get an autoclicker and pausing every 5 days to refill my school grades so i don't get expelled.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
why is the complete download grey?
I'm assuming you mean the game, not the download itself. You may have opened the player and not the game. If you have opened the player look in the top left to the Quest tab, click, then open game. Go to the folder location where you placed the file and click on the Girl Life 0.8 .qsp file
Game should open.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes