Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
You have to look for jobs on the internet until she randomly comes across an add that gives her the idea, iirc.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Not me silly, I meant in the game.LOL Shes has a computer and internet but I don't see it when I open it up.
Keep looking for work online. Eventually you will get to set up an account at My Free Cams.Org Sis Can't be in the room when you use it, don't know about signing up.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
So, I have this little problem : I do not understand how fame works. I've been roleplaying a sex addict highschool girl in pavlovsk, but my fame doesn't change, cheatmenu says I'm "known as a flirt", and it doesn't seem I could go further than that.

So, I searched on the internet (wiki etc) and decided to use qgen to directly look at the code. There, it states that the variable responsible for the fame is "pav_slut" but when I do change it with the dynamic input command in the cheatmenu, it does nothing at all : scenes stay the same, cheatmenu still states "flirt".
Can someone help ?

NB : I tested dynamic input command with other variables and it was working perfectly fine.
To increase rep at school, In class don't pay attention and tease whoever it is. Should wear panties and bra

Buy prostitute clothing at the GM store and go to work at the gas station.
This should help you raise your stats.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
MC isn't able to tell Brother she's Preg by him. At least not like before, did something change or got added on? Before I was able to speak to him first and say something like you owe me or something, And then Lie to Mom about being raped. I can't seem to pull that off now.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Also, do not buy a car and get into it before you are licensed. **Game Breaking Bug**

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I had the same problem, den_saga. I'll look into the code to see what changed and maybe how to fix that next time I'm doing a prego playthrough. Still have older version in which I'm sure it works.

Also, biker621, it seemed to be working until I got kidnapped and you know, enslaved with no chance to escape, hadn't saved...
But anyway, although it is working, I still do not understand why in the world you can't change the pav_slut value manually, or, more accurately, why changing it does nothing at all. Looking at the code, "working" at the gas station only affects this value in the end.

May 24, 2020
This may be a dumb question but i read somewhere about swopping pictures in the game, how would i go about doing that also can i swap out a pic for a gif or a video sorry i know nothing about coding if that's what it takes. Thank You

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
Yes, you can.
So basically, you go to the image folder. You find the picture/gif/mp4 file that you wanna replace, and you just supress it and put a new one in its place with THE EXACT SAME NAME (for example : cummouth4.jpg)
Note that it is absolutely necessary that the extension is the same, you can't replace a .jpg with a .png, or it just won't work.
Be careful with the gifs, though, depending on the version of QSP player that you have, and the encoding of the gif, the player might not show it properly or even in some cases, not show it at all.

Now about replacing a .jpg by a .gif or a .mp4. The line of code that makes the game show an image or gif or video specifically states the name of the image/gif/video with the extension (.gif, .jpg, etc...). Therefore, you'll have to modify the code of the game directly with a qsp editor like qgen, that gives you total access to every single bit of code, you'll have to be familiar with HTML and with qsp in general, though.

Terlis2000

May 12, 2017
MC isn't able to tell Brother she's Preg by him. At least not like before, did something change or got added on? Before I was able to speak to him first and say something like you owe me or something, And then Lie to Mom about being raped. I can't seem to pull that off now.
You can still, its just that now... he wont psychically find out that you are the very next day. For him to notice you have to show that you are after X amount of days/weeks, then you will "look" pregnant and he will "notice".

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
"Anyone know what's up with the Mistress in the City (think her name is Natalya Petrovna?). Ever since the change from Dom/Sub values to Willpower, it doesn't seem to progress correctly anymore, contract signing etc. "

This is the NPC you meet at Mon Cheri and can establish a Dom/Sub relationship with in the City's residential district. In the wiki (and from previous gameplay), a contract signing would eventually trigger and you could become her sub for a year, or end up dominating her. There was also a path to get into the BDSM club. It doesn't seem to work anymore, not since Dom/Sub values was replaced by Willpower. Daily visits just loop infinitely (sub scenes) without progressing to the contract signing.

Sorry for the double post (won't be reposting), but just wondering if anyone knew anything or if this is a dead end storyline that no one else bothers with.

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
I seem to have broken the calendar/clock in the game with the cheat menu and I was hoping someone might have a suggestion on how to fix it. Right now, in game, the clock says "Saturday 3 March 2017". The problem is March 3rd is supposed to be a Friday.
Going into the time cheat menu, I see this:

Current time: Saturday, 3. day of March, 2017, 03:33
Target time: Friday, 3. day of March, 2017, 03:33
Daychange: -1

If I try to change the day to the correct one, by choosing +1 day, it becomes this:
Current time: Saturday, 3. day of March, 2017, 03:33
Target time: Saturday, 4. day of March, 2017, 03:33
Daychange: 0

Applying that change, however, seems to remove the day entirely:
03:34  4 March 2017
(No day whatsoever)

This makes the game pretty much unplayable, as too many locations are open based on the date and time. Is there any console command or other manual fix I can perform to get the game to recognize the correct day of the week again? Pretty far into this playthrough, and I really don't want to abandon it to start again.
Thanks in advance.

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
I found the answer on the wiki. In case anyone else runs into this problem, the answer is to use the Cheat menu and select "Dynamic Input Command". The variable "week = n" (where n is a number for the day of the week, 1 = Monday, etc.) fixes the day.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
At the lake in Pavlovsk ?
There's no scene at all there. There's, as of now, never ever anybody in the men section.
There are sometimes women in the women section, and various people in the coed section, but no scene, just the fact that they are there.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
You have to dance while beeing either somewhat alcoholised (but not drunk), or very aroused, or both.
If Katja's horny too, there's exactly 1/8 chance that you'll notice Katja, and then the game will give you the choice to dance with her.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes