davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
You have to dance while beeing either somewhat alcoholised (but not drunk), or very aroused, or both.
If Katja's horny too, there's exactly 1/8 chance that you'll notice Katja, and then the game will give you the choice to dance with her.
great thx, to get Katja horny is to just chat with her, right?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
if you dont mind me asking again about something: What do I have to do for to Vicky invite me to her home?
Every day after school go to the park and either search for her or go for a walk, eventually they will ask you to the restaurant then to the beach. continue going to the beach until she asks you after school to go to the house. It may take another time at the beach and invite to the house if it doesn't open up after the first time.

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
Every day after school go to the park and either search for her or go for a walk, eventually they will ask you to the restaurant then to the beach. continue going to the beach until she asks you after school to go to the house. It may take another time at the beach and invite to the house if it doesn't open up after the first time.
thank you very much

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Nope, the images still wrong for the swimwear when you actually change into it. You get one image when you buy it, another when you put it on, and the right one again when its worn.

You still can't actually swim in most of the new swimwear in the pool at the Fitness Studio. It lets you change into it, and then no option to swim.
OK, found the problem with the images. The replacement for the sports shop swimwear images got missed somewhere and will be in the pack for the bug fix release due very soon.
Speaking of bug fixes, the issue with not being able to swim in the stuff from the new shop will be fixed for all the various locations it wasn't working in.
Some bugs in the new store display and not being able to send th new swinwear to 'unwanted' should also be fixed in the bug fix release, we're finalizing it and getting on top of all the bugs you guys have reported first.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Do I need to screw my brother to get Natasha to bang him or something cause I'm stuck at lesbian stuff with her.
Any way to trace the progress of their "corruption"?
Yes, that is exactly what you have to do.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So, I have this little problem : I do not understand how fame works. I've been roleplaying a sex addict highschool girl in pavlovsk, but my fame doesn't change, cheatmenu says I'm "known as a flirt", and it doesn't seem I could go further than that.

So, I searched on the internet (wiki etc) and decided to use qgen to directly look at the code. There, it states that the variable responsible for the fame is "pav_slut" but when I do change it with the dynamic input command in the cheatmenu, it does nothing at all : scenes stay the same, cheatmenu still states "flirt".
Can someone help ?

NB : I tested dynamic input command with other variables and it was working perfectly fine.
Fame is a little more complex than that in that it is made up of smaller parts so you changing pav_slut will just get overwritten as that is a derived variable. It is made up from pav_sex and pav_prostitute. If you up those values pav_slut will also rise.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
"Anyone know what's up with the Mistress in the City (think her name is Natalya Petrovna?). Ever since the change from Dom/Sub values to Willpower, it doesn't seem to progress correctly anymore, contract signing etc. "

This is the NPC you meet at Mon Cheri and can establish a Dom/Sub relationship with in the City's residential district. In the wiki (and from previous gameplay), a contract signing would eventually trigger and you could become her sub for a year, or end up dominating her. There was also a path to get into the BDSM club. It doesn't seem to work anymore, not since Dom/Sub values was replaced by Willpower. Daily visits just loop infinitely (sub scenes) without progressing to the contract signing.

Sorry for the double post (won't be reposting), but just wondering if anyone knew anything or if this is a dead end storyline that no one else bothers with.
I don't know. The logic was consistant when I changed it. Maybe something unintentional in there not triggering as a result. I'll investigate.

Parazonium

May 7, 2019
OK, found the problem with the images. The replacement for the sports shop swimwear images got missed somewhere and will be in the pack for the bug fix release due very soon.
Speaking of bug fixes, the issue with not being able to swim in the stuff from the new shop will be fixed for all the various locations it wasn't working in.
Some bugs in the new store display and not being able to send th new swinwear to 'unwanted' should also be fixed in the bug fix release, we're finalizing it and getting on top of all the bugs you guys have reported first.
Ooh, glad this was just a bug. I thought I did something when I was messing with the image files and item descriptions.

The new Masseuse content in the mall is a welcome addition, and I want to tweak the available options to see if I can add more of them or change them. What do I need to look for in Qgen for this content?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Tried the game and was OK while it didnt have trouble. Game ran fine until I tried to buy a car super duper early with cheat engine (I know). Now it crashes every 3-4 in game days, even on a seperate character... Just didnt vibe with this regardless, but best of luck to other players...

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Tried the game and was OK while it didnt have trouble. Game ran fine until I tried to buy a car super duper early with cheat engine (I know). Now it crashes every 3-4 in game days, even on a seperate character... Just didnt vibe with this regardless, but best of luck to other players...
Why you take that way? Game have cheats in it. Just cheat some money and driving licence and bye a car.

May 24, 2020
Not sure if this is a bug or not but under cheap clothing #47 and #303 are the same outfit and #47 tagged for a hooker and #140 cheap is the same as average #50.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
0.8.1 Core Image Pack.7z
In this archive, the folder "images\pc\clothing\12swimwear"(199 images) contains another folder "12swimwear"(213 images). I didn't find any links in qsp to the folder "images\pc\clothing\12swimwear\12swimwear" with 213 images.
In the description of clothing for example:
if ARGS[1] = 143:$RESULT = 'A black swimsuit with high neckline and tight fit, made for speed.'
"images\pc\clothing\12swimwear\143.jpg" - pink micro bikini
"images\pc\clothing\12swimwear\12swimwear\143.jpg" - black swimsuit
This is an error in the built package(0.8.1 Core Image Pack.7z)? Or should it be?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Question for Kevin Smarts (sorry for bothering you) or anyone with clear knowledge...

Is Sonnix's version 1.9 truly required, as no matter what I do, I cannot get his version of the QSP Player to work... it loads and just hangs on my system and the only way to exit out of that application is to CLT-ALT-DEL and end the task in Task Manager. None of the Tabs are clickable and just flashes...

To play, I've been using "infinite version 0.4.2" version instead and noticed that when going to the beach or any after-school activity with Katja I am getting broken images (or possibly those images aren't available yet)... but my concern is, since I am unable to get Sonnix's version to work properly on my system (which is an Intel i7-7700 on an ASUS Prime Z270-AR mother board with 64gb of RAM, Twin NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 TI Founder's Editions configured for SLI and 30tb of hard drive space... so I am pretty sure that it isn't a system resource problem but a conflict problem of some sort) am I, or others in the same boat as be... SOL in playing the game that you all are creating and going to miss content because I can only use the "Infinite Version" player?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Question for Kevin Smarts (sorry for bothering you) or anyone with clear knowledge...

Is Sonnix's version 1.9 truly required, as no matter what I do, I cannot get his version of the QSP Player to work... it loads and just hangs on my system and the only way to exit out of that application is to CLT-ALT-DEL and end the task in Task Manager. None of the Tabs are clickable and just flashes...

To play, I've been using "infinite version 0.4.2" version instead and noticed that when going to the beach or any after-school activity with Katja I am getting broken images (or possibly those images aren't available yet)... but my concern is, since I am unable to get Sonnix's version to work properly on my system (which is an Intel i7-7700 on an ASUS Prime Z270-AR mother board with 64gb of RAM, Twin NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 TI Founder's Editions configured for SLI and 30tb of hard drive space... so I am pretty sure that it isn't a system resource problem but a conflict problem of some sort) am I, or others in the same boat as be... SOL in playing the game that you all are creating and going to miss content because I can only use the "Infinite Version" player?
Yes, Sonnix is required AFAIK. Did you try installing "vc_redist.x64.exe" in the game's QSP folder? I have a similar system to yours, only difference is the CPU (9900K) and RAM (32GB) size.

My only issue with the Sonnix was sometimes it doesn't like my dual monitor setup, so if you're using more than one monitor, exit from screen "cloning" or "extending" modes and just use the main monitor or try different combinations with monitors until it starts working.

Also a tiny possibility is any software using overlay like MSI AfterBurner, Aida64, screen capturing tools, etc. maybe causing QSP to act weird.

Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes