Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
0.8.1 Core Image Pack.7z
In this archive, the folder "images\pc\clothing\12swimwear"(199 images) contains another folder "12swimwear"(213 images). I didn't find any links in qsp to the folder "images\pc\clothing\12swimwear\12swimwear" with 213 images.
In the description of clothing for example:
if ARGS[1] = 143:$RESULT = 'A black swimsuit with high neckline and tight fit, made for speed.'
"images\pc\clothing\12swimwear\143.jpg" - pink micro bikini
"images\pc\clothing\12swimwear\12swimwear\143.jpg" - black swimsuit
This is an error in the built package(0.8.1 Core Image Pack.7z)? Or should it be?
This has been fixed so you can re-download it if you like or just delete teh clothing/12swimwear and replace it with the clothing/12swimwear/12swimwear folder.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Question for Kevin Smarts (sorry for bothering you) or anyone with clear knowledge...

Is Sonnix's version 1.9 truly required, as no matter what I do, I cannot get his version of the QSP Player to work... it loads and just hangs on my system and the only way to exit out of that application is to CLT-ALT-DEL and end the task in Task Manager. None of the Tabs are clickable and just flashes...

To play, I've been using "infinite version 0.4.2" version instead and noticed that when going to the beach or any after-school activity with Katja I am getting broken images (or possibly those images aren't available yet)... but my concern is, since I am unable to get Sonnix's version to work properly on my system (which is an Intel i7-7700 on an ASUS Prime Z270-AR mother board with 64gb of RAM, Twin NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 TI Founder's Editions configured for SLI and 30tb of hard drive space... so I am pretty sure that it isn't a system resource problem but a conflict problem of some sort) am I, or others in the same boat as be... SOL in playing the game that you all are creating and going to miss content because I can only use the "Infinite Version" player?
The infinite player is fine, there are a few features it doesn't have and some people have other issues with it. The broken images are not related to the QSPplayer but problems with image paths in game which should be fixed in the 0.8.1.1 release I'm about to drop.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
To increase chemistry with the volleyball team I just have to attend practice? I already won 13 out of 20 games and the coach tells me that if the team wants to qualify for the junior tournament we have to increase chemistry.
There is no tournament. This was as it is from ETO the original game. We still haven't managed to get someone to make a tournament for us. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: JennyWild

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
the download for the full game. text is grey not red
There is no full game download, someone had set them up for us but has not for 0.8.1 release. You can just dl the .qsp file and image packs, then unpack them in the same folder in order.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm about to prepare a new playthrough (standard schoolgirl oc). Just out of curiosity: is there actual content/paths with (male) teachers? I didn't find any in my first try.

Nov 4, 2018
I'm about to prepare a new playthrough (standard schoolgirl oc). Just out of curiosity: is there actual content/paths with (male) teachers? I didn't find any in my first try.
Volley ball coach off the top of my head, generally the content with teachers is pretty light, outside of random events.

Reactions: Mwanted

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
0.8.1.1. Morning after pills in purse - after bying them count is still 0. Tiny bug? Still can use them.

Last edited:

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
There is no tournament. This was as it is from ETO the original game. We still haven't managed to get someone to make a tournament for us. :cry:
Still a great game. I have one question, do you have a schedule for updates (or eta) or do you just release them whenever you finish but without a set date?. I can only imagine how time consuming it must be so I understand if it is completely random.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Still a great game. I have one question, do you have a schedule for updates (or eta) or do you just release them whenever you finish but without a set date?. I can only imagine how time consuming it must be so I understand if it is completely random.
They try to release an update every 3 months with everything that's done at that point.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what triggers kolka cumming inside natasha? she's willing to do anal etc but still wont let him
Its a random chance when they are having sex that he fails to pull out in time. Not too high a chance so it might take a number of goes before the "mistake" happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Magmellow

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Does it happen to someone else that even if you wear bimbo clothes you don't get the points of the bimbo trait?

R_I

Aug 12, 2020
I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming
The main character? Yeah she can get pregnant by every man in the game.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Selfies in shower broken, just repeats one image for me now.

Spent last night trawling through folders. So much content with no clue how to access it, what the requirements are or anything.

Shame the wiki is pretty useless.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes