Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Old Natasha progression needs to come back, just let her be dominated without a new 20 day cycle after each loan. Or just kill the new loans, once she's been used a few times she can be pcs perpetual bitch.

Artem options seem to be locked out, he only wants striptease and requests no dates anymore. Not sure if tied to rep changes, but lowering it doesn't do anything.

Katja progression seems stuck too or it's very slow. Doing activities and making out in her room is fine - but no park invites, no panty dropping in school and she never accepts the strap-on option.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
So the one time I played this game, I was ovulating and I had sex with a bunch of random taxi drivers to try to get pregnant. But it didn't work.

Was I unlucky?

Or is there some sort of game quirk where it only lets you get pregnant to named characters?

May 24, 2020
How do I start the Christen quest, please?
I do a custom start and I set my intelligence to what I want and for some reason, the game keeps raising it how do I set it so it cant be raised.

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
So the one time I played this game, I was ovulating and I had sex with a bunch of random taxi drivers to try to get pregnant. But it didn't work.

Was I unlucky?

Or is there some sort of game quirk where it only lets you get pregnant to named characters?
Unlucky,

If you open the cheat menu and click on the 'OOX Debug' option you can see how the sperm is doing and how much is still there.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How do I start the Christen quest, please?
I do a custom start and I set my intelligence to what I want and for some reason, the game keeps raising it how do I set it so it cant be raised.
There are a few things that affect your intelligence, easiest way is to lower it in the cheat menu, not sure if you can lock it.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
It was because teh image link here was out of date, the 0.8.1 update pack should fix this.
I'm with T7792 here. Got quite a lot of mismatched descriptions for swimwear and clothes, and a lot of just missing clothes and shoes. Plus the new shops aren't working properly, as I just see the description and one blank box where a piece of clothing should be displayed. And this is with the 8.1 update.

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
Do I need to screw my brother to get Natasha to bang him or something cause I'm stuck at lesbian stuff with her.
Any way to trace the progress of their "corruption"?

sufiking7812

May 12, 2017
I am wondering how one goes about getting the governess job. I know according to the wiki which seems to be outdated but on many things , no judgement :) that you need to live on campus , but beyond that i have not been able to find out how to get this job route! any tips or info would be great!

Jan 7, 2018
Artem options seem to be locked out, he only wants striptease and requests no dates anymore. Not sure if tied to rep changes, but lowering it doesn't do anything.

Katja progression seems stuck too or it's very slow. Doing activities and making out in her room is fine - but no park invites, no panty dropping in school and she never accepts the strap-on option.
That's funny. I was going to post the opposite.

Artem progression for is working fine. I was able to eventually have sex with him when visiting after school.

About Katja, I don't know what changed but I remember that I needed to go to the dance at community center and dance while very drunk to start her quest line. On 0.8.1 whenever I dance very drunk, sometimes when I click dance the times just skips and nothing is updated on screen. Usually on 0.8.0 this would trigger Katja helping you going home.

Lastly, Natasha progression really sucks. On 0.8.0 I was stuck doing some lesbian stuff but never managed to do the sex with brother like I did on previous verions. I'm still working on this route on 0.8.1.

About image problems, some images became broken on 0.8.1. When I load 0.8.0 with all images on 0.8.1 it seems to work fine. For example, sexy times with brother on shower are missing some images. Same for sexy times on living room.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Small bug, not critical - morning after pills in purse shows 0, but you can use pills if you purshaised them.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
So, I have this little problem : I do not understand how fame works. I've been roleplaying a sex addict highschool girl in pavlovsk, but my fame doesn't change, cheatmenu says I'm "known as a flirt", and it doesn't seem I could go further than that.

So, I searched on the internet (wiki etc) and decided to use qgen to directly look at the code. There, it states that the variable responsible for the fame is "pav_slut" but when I do change it with the dynamic input command in the cheatmenu, it does nothing at all : scenes stay the same, cheatmenu still states "flirt".
Can someone help ?

NB : I tested dynamic input command with other variables and it was working perfectly fine.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I am wondering how one goes about getting the governess job. I know according to the wiki which seems to be outdated but on many things , no judgement :) that you need to live on campus , but beyond that i have not been able to find out how to get this job route! any tips or info would be great!
Meet the girl at the gym in the city. You will be able to go to her house in the city. After a few talks you will have the option to become the governess (maid). I think you need to have finished school, no need to be at the campus. You can also start with the working as a maid in Pav. When you have reached a certain level the receptionist will ask if you want to work in the city.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes