T7792

Oct 5, 2019
That is still buggy and on the slate for being fixed in 8.2 release. Right now your best bet to only activate it on a thursday so if fires on friday night.
From my experience, you can go to her on a Friday even if you have not been told about the party beforehand (and have not had sex with her and/or her boyfriend) you can get invited to join them. The party fires every two weeks from what I remember.

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
area: on visit
line: 25
code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

I`m having this error after a date with a girl. I`m playing ver0.8.1 but with save from v0.8. Any idea how do I fix this?

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
So I downloaded: Girl_Life_0.8.1.qsp , 080_Core_Image_Pack, 0.8.0 Core Sound Pack, 0.8.0.1 Image Update Pack, 0.8.1 update pack and Optional Hair Color Pack.

Am I missing anything else?
Optional Hair Color Pack you don't need.Its only if you want different Picture of your Avatar.I personally dont use it the standard Picture are much more Sexy and look much better.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Fernando5651

Apr 7, 2019
The new swimsuits at the Galleria Mall seems completely bugged. None of the new images show even though they're in the right file destinations. The new shops and eveything are there, but none of their images show. Also, it renamed all of the swimsuits in my inventory to descriptions that don't match at all. Is there a work around for this? Looked in the forums and there appears to be people with similar issues.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
The new swimsuits at the Galleria Mall seems completely bugged. None of the new images show even though they're in the right file destinations. The new shops and eveything are there, but none of their images show. Also, it renamed all of the swimsuits in my inventory to descriptions that don't match at all. Is there a work around for this? Looked in the forums and there appears to be people with similar issues.

I don't know about the images not showing for the new shop in the released version, there was an issue in one of the dev test builds but that was fixed for the release. The issues with the sports clothing and swimwear having mismatched images and descriptions have been raised both during the test period and since release but so far, no joy.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Nope, thats all you need. There are mods for it aswell though, but better loooking on TFGames for those. ;)
Yeah like the whore life one right?

Edit: thanks though
Optional Hair Color Pack you don't need.Its only if you want different Picture of your Avatar.I personally dont use it the standard Picture are much more Sexy and look much better.
Yeah I learnt that the hard way.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
i cant click the full game part link for 8.1,
yeah it's a pain there's no one click easy download you have to work for it...
first download from one of the QSP only (0.8.1): MEGA - - - - -
then click on the Image Update Packs: MEGA FOLDER
on this new page you'll find all the images you need for the game.
download 080_Core_Image_Pack, 0.8.0.1 Image Update Pack and 0.8.1 update pack.
Create a folder to put the QSP file and to unzip the downloaded image packs into.
then unzip them in the order I typed them in and you should be good to go.
Oh and of course you need a QSP player... it's in the video requirement spoiler tap in the OP (original post)

May 6, 2018
yeah it's a pain there's no one click easy download you have to work for it...
first download from one of the QSP only (0.8.1): MEGA - - - - -
then click on the Image Update Packs: MEGA FOLDER
on this new page you'll find all the images you need for the game.
download 080_Core_Image_Pack, 0.8.0.1 Image Update Pack and 0.8.1 update pack.
Create a folder to put the QSP file and to unzip the downloaded image packs into.
then unzip them in the order I typed them in and you should be good to go.
Oh and of course you need a QSP player... it's in the video requirement spoiler tap in the OP (original post)
Do you compile all the Images into a single folder or do they stay separate?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I am playing Cursed Scoolgril right now and I am already a Sucubus.

I am at the beginning of November right now and going to scool every day is becoming stale a little bit.

Question: Would you advise skipping to the 25th of may (via cheats) to be able to end school "early" or will i miss out on a lot of content (other than clicking throught the same school dialog every day)

I am looking forward to your suggestions

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
I am playing Cursed Scoolgril right now and I am already a Sucubus.

I am at the beginning of November right now and going to scool every day is becoming stale a little bit.

Question: Would you advise skipping to the 25th of may (via cheats) to be able to end school "early" or will i miss out on a lot of content (other than clicking throught the same school dialog every day)

I am looking forward to your suggestions
Well, some of the content revolves around boys and girls at the school, dating them and other stuff. Also there is content with the different peer groups (Sports, geeks, gopniks etc). All depends on where you wanna head for with your character.

You can look at the wiki, though not much there, or delve into the actual files to see the content then aim towards it. Make sure your wearing the right clothes for your social/peer group, because sometimes without the right clothes you don't get the conversation options.

You can't do all the content with one character.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
That is an understatement. Half of the pages are empty or links don't work. Any better place for simple things like a location list, map or startguide?
Just the tf forum. Otherwise, you can mimic your own avatar and feel your way around...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes