Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Hello,
I have a problem with the version 8.1: when i go to sleep, i'm always cast out of my social group. It happens in all my saves !
Is there a way to prevent it ?

Thank you in advance for your answers !

Sep 29, 2019
not to sound dumb ...i thought they were all necessary
Dev Build is the most actual Game all new stuff go in that Build even its not full tested the update rate is much highter then the normal final Release but it have many Bugs sometimes.You can use the final Release and make a Second Game with the Dev Build if you want to be always actual even you will encounter some Bug i use both Versions.To make a Dev Build download the Core Pack and then all Dev Builds extract them and overwrite always the Core Pack until all are in.For the normal Game (Final Version) you need only the Core Pack and the Image and Sound Packs with no Dev in the Name.

on this link you can always look if there is a new Version of the Dev Build

Reactions: buggzy313
Jul 28, 2019
Separately with 8.0.1 (including updated image pack) I'm missing:

images/locations/pavlovsk/school/events/urok9.jpg

which is called when eavesdropping on a conversation in a school class. Can I get this anywhere and/or it is an omission that has already been noted?
Also missing urok10.jpg called by similar eavesdropping event in class. No sign of these images in the 0.8.0 Core Image Pack, 0.8.0.1 Image Update Pack or the 0.8.1 update pack. Can I get confirmation that at least this is noted?

(I get that it was bad timing with the latest update.)

sufiking7812

May 12, 2017
i see there were changed made on 7-20 . But the download full game part is unable to be clicked on. Is this just untill its fully released?

Reactions: Nexus89

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Seems like the clothing system still needs some work.

Quality sorting doesn't seem to work right. If High-Low, the clothes aren't sorted. If Random, then only 1 entry appears.

There seem to be way more clothing entries in-game than there are pictures. I see "Exercise outfit 165" in the store but I only have images going up to 145. Under swimwear I see an entry for number 240 but I only have images going up to 199.

Actually now that I'm looking again, it seems like a lot of entries are numbered differently from the images.

"Swimwear number 16
One-piece swimsuit with boat-neck cut and paradise print, it is fashionable despite its rather conservative."

The image tied to this is a topless photo with a white bikini bottom.

ktron

May 6, 2017
I know there were pains to integrate Terliss' brother mod into the main game, and these were put on hold. Maybe a stupid question, but: since the brother mod is built on top of the main game (as far as I can tell?), then isn't it sort of... ALREADY integrated into the main game? I guess I'm not completely understanding the distinction or why it's been easier thus far to maintain a separate fork rather than just merge it and have a common file.

bbob123121212

Sep 10, 2017
Great game.

Does anyone know if Djibril scene images are supposed to be missing or is it just me?

Nvm fixed. I thought i had 0.8.1 but i only had 0.8.0.1 pffttt

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
School girl route.
Maybe it is just me, but I like the old Natasha progress. Then it seemed that once the first loan wait time expired you could do all the bad stuff to her until that loan was paid off, but then all you needed was to loan more there was NO wait time for the second one. Her progress could just keep going as long as you kept loaning money. Now it seems the loan is paid off and another loan with the 20 days must complete before more progress.

In 0.8.1. I do not understand the progression rout for Katja. There is new hangout, and such but. I have yet to get to park visits. For Katja in the old versions she never got pregnant I wonder if that is different.

Last there is the cheerleader tryouts. My MC is very popular and can go and play with Albinia, but gets laughed at in the tryouts. I have no Idea how to make her liked by the cheerleaders. Albina should love her since my MC did not turn her in.

Anybody who has some suggestions please let me know. THanks

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
You don't need the Dev build. That was for testing before the 8.1 release which has happened now.

All you need is QSP, 8.1 from the normal download, then 8.0 core image pack, 8.01 and 8.1 update image packs as far as I know. Unpack and overwrite in that order.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Sooo how do you go about getting the whole game? little lost here... Sorry if this has been asked to much.

May 24, 2020
Is it only me or are other people having a problem when going to sleep you wake up around 2 try to go back to sleep next thing i know its midnight a day later.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hello friends, i encounter a very weird thing... sometimes the Webms or gifs are pictured like normal on the main screen and sometimes it opens up a new window like this: 1595502295135.png
anyone knows a solution to this?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes