Lurk_Morrison

Jun 22, 2019
anyone have a guide to unpacking all those image packs or do i just need the core and update for8.1
You don't need the Dev build. That was for testing before the 8.1 release which has happened now.

All you need is QSP, 8.1 from the normal download, then 8.0 core image pack and 8.1 update image packs as far as I know.
You also need the 0.8.0.1 pack. Extraction order is 0.8.0 core > 0.8.0.1 > 0.8.1.

Reactions: Smellfire

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Is it only me or are other people having a problem when going to sleep you wake up around 2 try to go back to sleep next thing i know its midnight a day later.

Set your alarm in the bedroom at home for both weekday and weekend
Hello friends, i encounter a very weird thing... sometimes the Webms or gifs are pictured like normal on the main screen and sometimes it opens up a new window like this: View attachment 742201
anyone knows a solution to this?
You can turn it on on or off with the in-game menu.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Hello friends, i encounter a very weird thing... sometimes the Webms or gifs are pictured like normal on the main screen and sometimes it opens up a new window like this: View attachment 742201
anyone knows a solution to this?
To my knowledge its a problem with the questsoft player itself, not the game. While I have seen it happen in normal play it hits me most often when playing mods. I think it has something to do with how quickly it is trying to change the image or vid file, and could possibly be stopped just by going slower on your clicks. Honestly though, it's not bothered me that much as it normally goes back to normal the next time it loads a pic/vid.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Why is the qsp being distributed uncompressed? Sure it's "only" 44 mb but 7zip still compresses it by over 90%. More importantly you can test the archive for errors.

Reactions: Lurk_Morrison

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Hello,
I have a problem with the version 8.1: when i go to sleep, i'm always cast out of my social group. It happens in all my saves !
Is there a way to prevent it ?

Thank you in advance for your answers !
Does somebody knows how to fix it please ?

Nov 4, 2018
Does somebody knows how to fix it please ?
If it's a save from 8.0 then this will happen due to changes in how your standing is tracked. If this is not the case then you are doing something in game to make this occur and are not giving enough information for someone to give you a solution.

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
If it's a save from 8.0 then this will happen due to changes in how your standing is tracked. If this is not the case then you are doing something in game to make this occur and are not giving enough information for someone to give you a solution.
Thank you !

Looks like I will have to restart from the beginning...:cry:

Sep 29, 2019
How do i start having sex with Natasha Belova she owes me the money, i dont know how to find out if I'm dom enough.
When the loan (20 Days if i remember good) run out she say to you that she dont have the Money after you can start to have Sex with her.And later to have Sex with your Brother.

May 24, 2020
When the loan (20 Days if i remember good) run out she say to you that she dont have the Money after you can start to have Sex with her.And later to have Sex with your Brother.
That all happened and nothing has changed all i can do is talk other about in her room. I don't get any option about sex willpower is 200.

Aug 2, 2017
The Anya birthday party thing still doesn't work. She'll invite you, but there will be no prompt to go with her outside the community center.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So I downloaded: Girl_Life_0.8.1.qsp , 080_Core_Image_Pack, 0.8.0 Core Sound Pack, 0.8.0.1 Image Update Pack, 0.8.1 update pack and Optional Hair Color Pack.

Am I missing anything else?

Nov 4, 2018
The Anya birthday party thing still doesn't work. She'll invite you, but there will be no prompt to go with her outside the community center.
That is still buggy and on the slate for being fixed in 8.2 release. Right now your best bet to only activate it on a thursday so if fires on friday night.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
That all happened and nothing has changed all i can do is talk other about in her room. I don't get any option about sex willpower is 200.

if i remember correct u need to be dominat to her,
when she own u money , go home after school together and let her make your homework
and in the morning before school you have the option to go to her and she carry you bag.
i think this steps are needed for the sex events.

and maybe go to the therapist in the hospital to rise dominace

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes