May 24, 2020
If you are talking about going to the party you need to meet her at the community centre, make sure you are early.
I do know about that and thank you for answering my question what i am asking about happens on weekend mornings where you talk to her after you wake up and she says "if you are going for a walk today she and her friends will be by the club later" is the club she talking about the center or what.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I do know about that and thank you for answering my question what i am asking about happens on weekend mornings where you talk to her after you wake up and she says "if you are going for a walk today she and her friends will be by the club later" is the club she talking about the center or what.
Check the restaurant in the park in Pav

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Does anybody have a name for the models used for mother and sister?
The sister has many names in the industry, I think the most used is Zoey.

Anyway here is a link with more info:

The mother is Olga Cabaeva

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoooter22

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
I'm missing quite some images while playing but I do have every pack downloaded. For instance, I cant find the massage salon their images at all (in city center of the big city) In which pack are those images part off?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I'm missing quite some images while playing but I do have every pack downloaded. For instance, I cant find the massage salon their images at all (in city center of the big city) In which pack are those images part off?
Should be on the first page 0.8 full but there are no links to the downloads ????

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Succubus Question:

I read that you can go on a "hunt" if you are a succubus?

I also read that it has to be after 21 utc and in the park or at the community center or smthg... but i dont get any options for that.
Any suggestions?

1595902475574.png

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Seems like the clothing system still needs some work.

Quality sorting doesn't seem to work right. If High-Low, the clothes aren't sorted. If Random, then only 1 entry appears.

There seem to be way more clothing entries in-game than there are pictures. I see "Exercise outfit 165" in the store but I only have images going up to 145. Under swimwear I see an entry for number 240 but I only have images going up to 199.

Actually now that I'm looking again, it seems like a lot of entries are numbered differently from the images.

"Swimwear number 16
One-piece swimsuit with boat-neck cut and paradise print, it is fashionable despite its rather conservative."

The image tied to this is a topless photo with a white bikini bottom.
The new swim wear images in the 0.8.1 update image pack should fix that.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Why is the qsp being distributed uncompressed? Sure it's "only" 44 mb but 7zip still compresses it by over 90%. More importantly you can test the archive for errors.
This is how sonnix posts it, there would be no issue with someone zipping it an dhosting it if they wanted.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That all happened and nothing has changed all i can do is talk other about in her room. I don't get any option about sex willpower is 200.
There is a progression, you have to do homework, get her to carry books in the morning (option is in hallway of your apartment), do homework in underwear, then nude, then you can start slowly getting sexual. ther should be hints in the journal but I don't know if they got added before nutluck got hit by rl.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
area: on visit
line: 25
code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

I`m having this error after a date with a girl. I`m playing ver0.8.1 but with save from v0.8. Any idea how do I fix this?
Yes, goto the character option by clicking the head icon and the first link in there is for your current home, change that and change it back to update that variable.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't know about the images not showing for the new shop in the released version, there was an issue in one of the dev test builds but that was fixed for the release. The issues with the sports clothing and swimwear having mismatched images and descriptions have been raised both during the test period and since release but so far, no joy.
It was because teh image link here was out of date, the 0.8.1 update pack should fix this.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Anyone know what's up with the Mistress in the City (think her name is Natalya Petrovna?). Ever since the change from Dom/Sub values to Willpower, it doesn't seem to progress correctly anymore, contract signing etc.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
It was because teh image link here was out of date, the 0.8.1 update pack should fix this.
Thanks for the reply Kevin, but I can confirm that there are still many issues with the sports clothing and swimwear having mismatched images and descriptions with 8.1. The problem I reported about the 'Sort by quality High - Low' when set to 'random' removing most clothes but adding one item with a broken image is still there with most shops too.

I consider it of low importance but still a bug/error worth reporting.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Nope, the images still wrong for the swimwear when you actually change into it. You get one image when you buy it, another when you put it on, and the right one again when its worn.

You still can't actually swim in most of the new swimwear in the pool at the Fitness Studio. It lets you change into it, and then no option to swim.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Did the bromod got integrated in to the main game? they were supposed to be added in 8.0 itself which was the family update.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes