impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
The in game cheat menu doesn't seem to work when trying to increase relations. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Apr 27, 2017
How does one play the online games on the laptop and does that do anything? I keep seeing mention of Zinaida being some kind of popular player and that there is some kind of video game stat.

Also: How do you raise intelligence? I study all the time but that just seems to raise grades.

Finally: a bug report for the New in Town start, I keep seeing mentions of "my new body" so I think that this is somehow tied to carry overs from the magic start or something. Also my titties keep shrinking down to AA cups, not sure why that is.
Yea, some parts of the game is tied, for example i was kidnapped and sold for a lawyer of Pavlock or something like that, and the game tells me to return to my mother house,when i got on the build i access the list, the list says my parent's apartment but dosen't exist when i get to that floor. New start is a little mess up in some aspects.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yea, some parts of the game is tied, for example i was kidnapped and sold for a lawyer of Pavlock or something like that, and the game tells me to return to my mother house,when i got on the build i access the list, the list says my parent's apartment but dosen't exist when i get to that floor. New start is a little mess up in some aspects.
The new start was put together just before the release and it sets variables that show the family storyline is not active so that event isn't checking that.:confused:
The new body checks are because some of the TG start checks were lazy and just check if the family storyline is not running. We'll have to do a full check through for all the starts and set and check flags for each before the next release, sorry for missing this problem beforehand.:oops:

Reactions: RickyD90

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
For the New in Town start, would it also be possible to have different backstories/"character classes" like the Schoolgirl Start has? Starting out as maximum ugly virgin is a bit of a drag from a roleplaying standpoint.

Not trying to be a demanding critic or anything, just a suggestion. I'm thoroughly enjoying the hell out of this game and appreciate all the hard work that goes into it.
It comes with its own unique backstory but the idea was for it to be for those who have played other starts and want something different. We gave her the minimum of everything to make it a bit tougher but you do have some customization options in the mirror at the start and we could add more. I'll see about adding skin condition and body options.:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: RickyD90

junito

May 27, 2017
in the game folder there are many dance pictures for disco in school but in game(like dancing with girls) but in game none of those show anyone now why?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@junito ctrl+f katja

From the quick look into the code, seems like some of these pics aren't used for anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagot

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
anyone can recomend any games like this?
And which basically is one of my favorites, but very difficult to play as you are constantly lost what to do next and how.

Apr 27, 2017
I had a event on the photographer studio to make a commercial, told me to go back next Saturday, but when i got there nothing happens was just the same option, any you had this event and could give me some help. I'm in the new start if that make any difference.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You don't go to the photo studio there's some other location that's opened up in the city center
Yeah, its the talent agency. Just the one commercial there atm but more planned (the guy who is doing this and the photostudio is slow and steady ;)) lead up to and including the actress career.:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Pagot

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Did the Reputation system get scrapped?? It is no longer in the Cheat Menu.... Or am I just not seeing it

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Did the Reputation system get scrapped?? It is no longer in the Cheat Menu.... Or am I just not seeing it
It has been replaced by the fame system, which over time will allow for repution style tracking and reactions globally and in each area for 16 different activities in 6 main catergories. The framework is in place and some of the seeding but the reactions will take much longer to filter through.
There is no cheat menu option for it at this time. We'll try and get one set up and running before 0.7.1 release. :)

Reactions: rcz2000 and Pagot

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Ive noticed some of the events aren't triggering pictures, like at the community center glory hole and a couple other places.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes