Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do I learn to learn Kickboxing from Ivan?
Currently, he continues to have anal sex in the shower and at school, but he can't learn Kickboxing.
Also, I won 3 times in school on Saturday.
To learn kickboxing you need to join the gym in the city center.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Has something happened to the devbuild system? I can't seem to download any of them anymore.
Yes, GitLab updated and their old runners became obsolete. I've been trying for some time to get the new runner to work on my system and its just not playing ball. I'll keep at it and hope to get it resolved but its hard to give an eta when I can't find the info I need. :teary:

D

Deleted member 22113

I cant seem to find any prostitute clothing any help with this?6
The sex shop, city center, should have some and check the stores that sell cheap clothing, supermarket, they should have a few

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure I seeded prostitute clothing options in all but Mon Cheri to give the player options. Its usually the stuff that looks like a street worker would wear it so shouldn't be too tough to spot. :D

Maruda added the large additional sellection of clothing and that includes prostitute clothing even in Mon Cheri so you can be a very classy hooker now. Yay! :happyblush

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Aye. We're working towards that, the journal system should make event tracking clearer but its a huge task and will take time. the trait system (which just has the proof of concept element atm) will make things like bimboism, succubus TF and addictions much easier to track and understand.
The very nature of a life sim does mean there will be repeatative tasks and some people really embrace that and what more and some don't enjoy it and want less, we try to balance it and there are several cheat menu settings to reduce repeatition. All these things take time and we are working hard to fix a range of issues. :extremelyhappy:
I have the same frustrations with many of the games on this site. I hate having to constantly revert to a walk through or game guide in order to progress in the story. It would be awesome to have journal tracking along with a hint system. When talking with any character in-game it would be nice to have a hint option (toggle on/off) that says something like "How can I progress further with this character?" with a hint if clicked. You could combine the two and have the hint in the journal section for the given character (probably easier).

I enjoy this game quite a lot but having to read the FAQ, guide, or walk through spoils half the fun. I do like this game better than 'Son of a bitch' which is even worse in this aspect. I finally stopped playing 'Son of a bitch' because too many of the girls in the game are hidden and only accessible if you do A-Z at a specific time and specific place and progression with many of the girls is the same way. I don't play games to get continually frustrated, I do that enough at work.

Reactions: Largo

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Bugs Found:

1. Tailor - fit all clothing - 0 cost - option does nothing
2. Bras & Undies - they change every time the player changes outfits or re-dresses after sex - randomly changing - there isn't an option to attach bras and undies to any outfit type - I constantly have to manually select the bra and undies that I want to wear at home and then they change throughout the day, even though I didn't bring an assortment with me! Either make them fixed unless manual change or have them work like shoes where you attach a shoe to each outfit category.
3. Succubus hunting in City Center park - option brings up the looking for fairy menu and is broken in this park (sometimes works, sometimes doesn't)

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Progression in this game is very slow which means lots of grind. This would be fine if nearly every day didn't seem like groundhog day (another user's analogy). I do enjoy it and it is one of the better games out there but the grind does become quite tedious and boring after a while. Experience gained in the game is very slow to the point where I think the game is broken since my stats almost never increase.

The game seems designed to be played through two to three game years. This equates to hundreds of hours of actual game play with few unique events being experienced. This is close to how real life is and is realistic, however people play games to have fun, not to endlessly grind and re-do the same tasks day in and day out.

Going to school almost seems pointless as little happens there aside from gossip and rumors. I thought there would be options to checkout the makeout or sex hangouts near the school (or in it) and have never seen options for this. I did have one makeout session with a girl in the restroom and that's about it.

So for every unique event in the game the player has to spend well over 20 hours of real time, sometimes lots more. Personally I would rather see most of the unique content in the game in a much shorter span of time. I also would like to see multiple ways to trigger unique events or make triggering them easier. I hate having to look up guides, walk throughs, or FAQs in order to figure out how to access the unique content with the various characters in the game. If you don't do A-Z at a specific time and place, you miss them.

Unfortunately, I've tended to use the cheat menu far too much in order to make it feel like some progression is taking place.

I had to edit the QSP game code for all the men harassing me for dates (too much, sometimes four requests in one hour). I also went through some of the code and doubled the experience values for many things (and removed the chance of gaining nothing). With the current game design it is possible to do tasks throughout the day and get zero experience. Most of the experience code looks something like 'experience gained = RAND(0,2)' meaning if a zero is rolled you end up with nothing. Even if you are lucky to get good experience rolls it still feels ultra slow.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Bugs Found:

1. Tailor - fit all clothing - 0 cost - option does nothing
2. Bras & Undies - they change every time the player changes outfits or re-dresses after sex - randomly changing - there isn't an option to attach bras and undies to any outfit type - I constantly have to manually select the bra and undies that I want to wear at home and then they change throughout the day, even though I didn't bring an assortment with me! Either make them fixed unless manual change or have them work like shoes where you attach a shoe to each outfit category.
3. Succubus hunting in City Center park - option brings up the looking for fairy menu and is broken in this park (sometimes works, sometimes doesn't)
The underwear doesn't stay clean like the shoes and clothing so linking directly wouldn't work. They shouldn't be changing except when in locations with a wardrobe but there have been some fixes since th release so I can't be sure if this problem is fixed in the dev builds. The other 2 bugs have been fixed in the dev builds.

For the second post:
The 'bf queue' is faxed in dev builds.
There is always discussion about 'the grind', some people hate it, some love the realism but there needs to be more middle ground and we are aware of this.
Firstly the school is being changed dramatically, it will follow a six lesson day with a full time-table, unique teachers for each subject and unique events for each too. This is written and in coding atm. The chat system for the school friends is in final writing for a complete overhaul (I haven't seen it yet, so can't tell you what has been done).
Secondly the journal system which illume (who is a game author on GL and a dev for Rubedo) exists but needs data before it is of use. As he made both they are similar but tailored to each, the plan is for all the quests that are started to appear there and for it to give you some info on status and means to progress.
Screw this numbering its starting to sound pedantic - The trait system will take on the things like bimboifcation and the succubus TF giving clear info on status and effects due to them. It will also track things like addictions so those odd times when you don't know why your mood is messed up will disappear.
The horrible Sub/Dom system is being redo as a willpower system, it will mean you don't get just the sub or Dom option but the easy (free) and harder (costs willpower) options. This gives the player choice as well as so gameplay mechanic as you can try and balane things to suit your tastes and your PC. Obviously PCs will change due to choices and events meaning that some will be meek, forceful or inbetween and able to change over time. The use of D/s terms will be used only for sexual preferences after this change, with them linking in to submissive and dominance training relating to BDSM (but that's a little way off).
We are trying to make it easier to get started on evets but a big problem we have is that when we start to work through events to fix little problems we find so much wrong that we often end up rewiting whole sections or the whole thing which gives much better results but does take a lot longer.

However, the pacing for experience gains is set as it is to work in a way that allows progress but denies making Sveta a gold medal winning, chess master, kickboxing champ before she can drive. I know some people still want that and that is why we have a fully open and punishment free cheat menu. None of us will judge for for using it.:extremelyhappy:

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
is there any content for ivan the boxer guy atm ?

male npc with any depth atm is volkov , brother , stepfather , father right ?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The underwear system is badly broken. Most people don't change it more than once per day unless they have a strenuous workout (or use a separate set for exercise). If you enable bra and undies view in the lower right window you will see how often and random it changes. Just purchase a large assortment of bras and undies and check what you are wearing throughout the day. My bra and panties change roughly three times per day randomly.

The reason this matters is that some bras and undies give bonuses so it is frustrating to have them switched out on you without warning. Also girls don't carry multiple pairs of underwear with them, one emergency set perhaps for their period.

I don't want to sound all negative as there are lots of great things about this game! Thank you for all your hard work and efforts!

UPDATE: It appears that every time I shower or take a bath that my bra and panties get laundered (without my permission). This happens away from home also. Since the player doesn't do laundry outside of home the current system doesn't work well. For now, I'll just disable the automatic laundry of underwear when bathing or showering in the code.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Bugs
1 - Olu scene with Natasha - Shows Olu being a big buff black guy with a monster dick - next dialog with Olu, "she squeals loudly as his 14cm slim cock slides in her ass." It refers to his cock as being small (14 cm) and slim throughout the dialog.

2 - Act 'Seduce him' - I had to strip nude to turn someone on because I had small D cup breasts? "Your small <<$titsize>> are not enough to coax the man" I certainly wouldn't say that D cup breasts are small. Perhaps in the hentai world they are but not in real life.

3 - After I blackmailed a celebrity using revealing photos I got put in a van, beat up, and raped. I'm a high level succubus with lightning magic. They would have absolutely no chance. This is one case where the blackmail should have been successful!

4 - Racing, Dance, and Volleyball lessons in the Community Center in Pavlovsk aren't purchasable or available for use despite dialog saying you can

5 - Most dances at the Nightclub in City Center end in failure (almost no option results here)

6 - Mist Spell - reduces your manna to 10 instead of subtracting 10 from your manna. pcs_manna = 10 - should be: pcs_manna -= 10

Suggestions
Since the player can win or lose at pool it would make sense to add a pool skill to the game. Bowling and swimming could use a skill also.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Bugs
1 - Olu scene with Natasha - Shows Olu being a big buff black guy with a monster dick - next dialog with Olu, "she squeals loudly as his 14cm slim cock slides in her ass." It refers to his cock as being small (14 cm) and slim throughout the dialog.

2 - Act 'Seduce him' - I had to strip nude to turn someone on because I had small D cup breasts? "Your small <<$titsize>> are not enough to coax the man" I certainly wouldn't say that D cup breasts are small. Perhaps in the hentai world they are but not in real life.

3 - After I blackmailed a celebrity using revealing photos I got put in a van, beat up, and raped. I'm a high level succubus with lightning magic. They would have absolutely no chance. This is one case where the blackmail should have been successful!

4 - Racing, Dance, and Volleyball lessons in the Community Center in Pavlovsk aren't purchasable or available for use despite dialog saying you can

5 - Most dances at the Nightclub in City Center end in failure (almost no option results here)

6 - Mist Spell - reduces your manna to 10 instead of subtracting 10 from your manna. pcs_manna = 10 - should be: pcs_manna -= 10

Suggestions
Since the player can win or lose at pool it would make sense to add a pool skill to the game. Bowling and swimming could use a skill also.
1 -fixed
2 -fixed
3 -This is part of a larger problem where things like combat and magic are not considered. We are aware of it but no point fixing it until we sort out things like the flawed combat and magic systems first.
4 -They are if you click the links (the option to purchase disappears when you already have until you run out again).
5 -They check against appearance so try some nice clothes, brushed hair, bit of makeup, etc.
6 -It was electric touch but fixed regardless.

We're not keen on adding skills that can only be used in a single location/event but maybe if extended to include wider competition we will.:extremelyhappy:

AKA101

May 11, 2017
so you guys have any future plan on moving to the new version of QSP. I think it is called awesomium

junito

May 27, 2017
anyone know how get this artem scene?

and anyone can recomend more games like this?

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
so you guys have any future plan on moving to the new version of QSP. I think it is called awesomium
No, the extra features are fairly limited and it'd require a major rewrite of game code as it treats several functions differently, so we can't see nearly enough benefit at this time.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
anyone know how get this artem scene?

and anyone can recomend more games like this?
You have to get caught in the Artem and Petra events by getting Artem to help with the Dimka stuff and being pulled up on lying about the film contents. I think you need to have slut fame or he doesn't look at the film.:extremelyhappy:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes