Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
can you continue the rex story line after anya break up with her bf?
Yes, just don't have sex with him at the first party (his birthday party). For some reason that breaks the event chain.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I agreee the current isn't good and adding health to it wouldn't be a bad idea but the formula you posted checked for max health only before applying a random, I'd prefer a max health minus current health figure to be used so it scales. As for the stamina it really shouldn't be for these calcs as its used to determine if you can do the activity so it'd be a double penalty and I said I could see the hunger usage working and meant as per your code.
Sorry if it came across as harsh I was trying to work it out and what changes should be made as I typed so you just got some unfiltered thoughts and not a thank you for putting forward an alternative. Sorry, :oops:
I wasn't offended so no worries. Two heads are always better than one. Adjust the formula as you see fit and replace the old crappy one.

Reactions: Burt

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I thought that line of text was fixed (might have been post release, it does look familiar). The park itself is very porrly setup and coded and something that needs major rework soit might just be a similar thing to a previous error.:frown:

The code for Lariska's mum is correct(ish), it blocks that unfinished scene from playing, not sure why they did it that way though. I want to work on that story myself as I plan to tie her in with the BDSM club. One of the reasons for taking some demand away from me is so I can write some stuff again. :)
You could take the BDSM scene in two paths, one with a player who is dominant and the other with a player who is submissive. I'm currently playing a dominant character (max dominance) and get frustrated when events force me into a submissive role (frequently). Almost no events factor in dominance, however BDSM is the perfect place to branch the code into two paths (dominant, submissive).

Thank you for your hard work on this project!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You could take the BDSM scene in two paths, one with a player who is dominant and the other with a player who is submissive. I'm currently playing a dominant character (max dominance) and get frustrated when events force me into a submissive role (frequently). Almost no events factor in dominance, however BDSM is the perfect place to branch the code into two paths (dominant, submissive).

Thank you for your hard work on this project!
Oh, the whole sub/dom mechanic is going to be replaced with a willpower system. It'll give the player more options but can force some "sub" content if not managed. It should help with all the forced sub stuff once we have it running and go through seeding/changing stuff to suit. One of the old devs who returned to the project is running it and has run much past the community in preparation. It'll probably need a little time to get the balance right but its designed resolve this recurring issue.

As for the BDSM roles the use of sub and Dom labels will be repurposed for Sveta's levels of exp and preference in each, linking with the arousal system and a kind of training to understand it. Lariskas mum will be one way to work on that exp and (almost) the only person that offers both sub and Dom 'training' (Elektra at the club itself will still give the basic training to those that require it before being allowed in to the main building and Natalya has one path or the other). :extremelyhappy:

EDIT: I updated the formula, some of it from yours and a bit of moving around plus contingency as it can go negative. Hope it works a bit better than the old one. ;)

Last edited:

Averange

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys, could anybody be so kind how can I do to update my game to the last available version from the git lab site?
Do I have to download every file individually?

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
As I understand, the git lab thing still doesn't work. Kevin has a , where a actual devbuild can be found.

Reactions: Averange

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'd like it if you could put up changelogs for these dev builds as it's hard to... well... test if we don't know what's to be tested.
Yeah, the problem is these are the commits to the repo so thay have a meesage on each commit but they are updated several times a day with loads of little fixes and tweeks so it'd be so much data that it would end up defeating its own purpose.:confused:

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Is the Grigory content available in the current dev build?

I noticed it was in one of the failed Gitlab builds a few days ago.

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Grigory content?
The man that can be meet in the field while visting Sveta's grandparents in Gadukino in the dev builds. Yet after the initial meeting and him saying that he will be helping out her grand parents at their farm he doesn't appear again.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
I'm confused about the Avatar system. Can anyone enlighten me on what it actually does? Is the picture supposed to change (hair, eyes, glasses etc.) whenever my description changes?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes