Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm confused about the Avatar system. Can anyone enlighten me on what it actually does? Is the picture supposed to change (hair, eyes, glasses etc.) whenever my description changes?
The only thing that changes the 2(?) pictures is weight and hair colour.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm confused about the Avatar system. Can anyone enlighten me on what it actually does? Is the picture supposed to change (hair, eyes, glasses etc.) whenever my description changes?
The avatar is an override for the head shot of the PC. Its so you can use your own prefered image instead of the dynamic ones the game uses when hair style/colour changes.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The man that can be meet in the field while visting Sveta's grandparents in Gadukino in the dev builds. Yet after the initial meeting and him saying that he will be helping out her grand parents at their farm he doesn't appear again.
That first event is the only one of his in game atm. There are quite a few more that were all written for us and I'm working on it myself. The problem is we didn't get images so I've been trying to get some that can atleast placeholder for it until someone finds some decent ones. :)

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
what are the steps for finding the biological father? i know the mom tells you part of his name then stepdad tells you the full name and that the real father is in the industrial area, but im missing something.

Sep 10, 2017
what are the steps for finding the biological father? i know the mom tells you part of his name then stepdad tells you the full name and that the real father is in the industrial area, but im missing something.
If you fully inquired about your real dad from your mother and stepfather, you need to go on the road and there's a Lorry there. You can ask him about it and it goes from there. If you can't ask the lorry dude, then you haven't triggered the right convo yet with your mother or stepfather.

I'd like to warn you, the real dad storyline is still machine translated last time I checked, unfinished and rather short.

J

JulieSissyGurl

I wish they would expand pregnancy, motherhood and marriage mechanics c:

Reactions: Muchuu

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'd like to warn you, the real dad storyline is still machine translated last time I checked, unfinished and rather short.
That must have been a while ago as its all in full English and has an additional repeatable scene so it feels a bit more complete. :)

00petar00

Nov 4, 2017
I may be a bit dumb as i can't figure out where to get formal clothes and how to go to other people's houses. I managed to get into some apartments where my parents live but that's as far as i can go. I wanted to find Natalya as there's no location written about her in FAQ, just that you go to her house to drink wine, im really wondering where i can find her, i thought that she was at that restaurant where you need formal clothes.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I may be a bit dumb as i can't figure out where to get formal clothes and how to go to other people's houses. I managed to get into some apartments where my parents live but that's as far as i can go. I wanted to find Natalya as there's no location written about her in FAQ, just that you go to her house to drink wine, im really wondering where i can find her, i thought that she was at that restaurant where you need formal clothes.
I think you're trying too soon to do some stuff, the other kids you can talk to at school and after you have a bit of a friendship they'll wait to walk home with you and take you to their home. That's usually a start to unlocking them but they might also need a specific thing to trigger and your starting social group might have one or two unlocked at the start.
The best thing to do is chat to them and do some stuff and before long you'll find yourself unlocking stuff.
The school friends all live in Pavlovsk so you don't have to go to the city to find them, the formal clothing is sold in Mon Cheri in the city mall and its the most expensive collection in the game so wait until you're make good money before shopping there. :extremelyhappy:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Does giving birth actually work? Seems like the last few times I have played the game my character manages to get pregnant. Even if I play through 9 months after that point nothing ever tells me I need to go to the hospital and if I try nothing happens. In the current game she is pregnant but they are still offering her birth control shots.

Sep 10, 2017
Not to mention that most of the time, the game fails to identify the father. This means that Sveta tells mom that she's pregnant because she got raped (Even though she simply had sex with her stepfather 100 times).

Bah!

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Does giving birth actually work? Seems like the last few times I have played the game my character manages to get pregnant. Even if I play through 9 months after that point nothing ever tells me I need to go to the hospital and if I try nothing happens. In the current game she is pregnant but they are still offering her birth control shots.
The best I can tell, theres not even any pregnant pics in the image folder. So, I doubt that content is finished or ever will be.

Reactions: rKnight

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You should be able to give birth, many have managed it. The expected delivery date is always wrong as it is a prediction from the begining and never updated. That is something I have requested be changed but its lower priority than the npc fixes currently in hand. These fixes involve some serious restructuring behind the scenes but one major bug they'll fix is the father not being identified as that was the thing that alerted Malen to the problems.
When baby is coming you'll be made very much aware and will need to go to the clinic to give birth.:extremelyhappy:

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there any sex scenes when you work as a teacher?
That whole thing is old content so its not exactly clear what anything is meant to do. You can perv a bit and flirt in the class but it mostly counts against your job performance and can end up resulting in job loss. i can't see anything triggering arousal so that should mean no sex or even stuff close to sex. :teary:
It is likely that it won't get the fixing it so desperately needs before the city stuff is improved and the uni is more functional unless someone comes along and wants to specifically work on it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes