BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77ad4f4357dcb1d0ec3cfd49ba1bd5d94749b872&dn=GLife.0.7.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

7.0 torrent just paste the url into add torrent from url

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
You should get a couple of things come up if you've been slutting about and you'll have to persude your bf to forgive you. If you don't get the option to talk your way out of it then the marriage will be cancelled. More int will give you the option to talk your way out of it and it varries depending on the nature of the thing that is brought up.

That or its broken, which is possible as its not something that the core coders have looked through and they wont until we have sorted out a bunch of other things first as the school girl starts are much more popular so marriage is viewed as 2 year plus for most players in game time and we have many things tagged as year 1 and 2 that need attention.:)
Does the option also show up when on a regular date at the stairs? So far if I mess up in the stairs the guy just vanishes unless its one of those who can stand up and fight for me.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does the option also show up when on a regular date at the stairs? So far if I mess up in the stairs the guy just vanishes unless its one of those who can stand up and fight for me.
I think it should show up before you get to the stairs but it isn't well set up so things could be clearing it and starting other things.:frown:

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
I've been wondering for awhile, is there a way to help with the development of this game? Like with writing (romances/or polishing the English). I would love to help!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've been wondering for awhile, is there a way to help with the development of this game? Like with writing (romances/or polishing the English). I would love to help!
Do you like sweeties? I have puppies too.:eek:penedeyewink:

It depends on what you'd like to do but tombfall is right the dev team are all active at TFGS and we have a sub-forum there.
The game is run as a community project so we have ways for people to add content, write, program, proofread, bug fix or just give useful feedback and ideas. All these things help and improve the game. :)

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
I'm having a problem where every night my relationships with everyone resets to 100. I'm cheating my reps up just to make the game a little quicker but this has completely halted my progress. Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?

shadowhawk252

Apr 4, 2017
I'm having a problem where every night my relationships with everyone resets to 100. I'm cheating my reps up just to make the game a little quicker but this has completely halted my progress. Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?
Its not a bug, its made that way intentionally. You can temporarily raise your rep higher but the soft cap is 100. Every time you sleep it will reset it to 100.

Reactions: Wcares

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what can be expected in next version?
Erm.. I haven't done the version history yet so I'll try to remember what I can:
Big change to school schedules with several classes a day following a timetable, with a different teacher for each subject and different students in classes. Also a change to the school chat system but that's still being finalized so I don't know the details.
New clothing front-end which is more of a paper doll so you can pick and choose the outfit, panties, bra, shoes, handbag and coat quickly and easily. The washing panties has gone so no dirty underwear to deal with, just pick your items and you're done.
New char in Gadukino (Grigory the farm-hand), he's all written but lacking images so I've limited it to a couple of events while we source the images that'll work with it.
Phone themes, you can buy new themed button sets for your phone at the phone shop and kiosk, there's 13 new themes.
You can chat to Kolka while in the shower as a follow up to his peeking.
Changes to the NPC system and how it handles data.
I can't think of anything else other than loads of tweeks, translation/text edits and fixes, it doesn't look impressive but the school stuff is a huge change and the NPC system stuff is massive code works none of us other than Malen can even follow.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
Erm.. I haven't done the version history yet so I'll try to remember what I can:
Big change to school schedules with several classes a day following a timetable, with a different teacher for each subject and different students in classes. Also a change to the school chat system but that's still being finalized so I don't know the details.
New clothing front-end which is more of a paper doll so you can pick and choose the outfit, panties, bra, shoes, handbag and coat quickly and easily. The washing panties has gone so no dirty underwear to deal with, just pick your items and you're done.
New char in Gadukino (Grigory the farm-hand), he's all written but lacking images so I've limited it to a couple of events while we source the images that'll work with it.
Phone themes, you can buy new themed button sets for your phone at the phone shop and kiosk, there's 13 new themes.
I can't think of anything else other than loads of tweeks, translation/text edits and fixes, it doesn't look impressive but the school stuff is a huge change and the NPC system stuff is massive code works none of us other than Malen can even follow.
Not trying to demean your work here or anything but just out of curiosity, why phone themes?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not trying to demean your work here or anything but just out of curiosity, why phone themes?
We were talking about making the phone interface a bit nicer and then The Shoop Guy (who made the new menu buttons) very kindly made 13 different themed sets for us so it seemed only fair to use them. He also made the splash screens that you'll see to define the end of the intro and start of the game itself (4 of them, 1 for each main start) and some icons for the skills that we haven't added yet but will be added to the actions so you can see what skill the action relates to.

Its just some small steps toward making the game a bit nicer to look at. :extremelyhappy:

hkkane

Apr 2, 2017
I'm looking for qsp game or life sim game like Girl Life but male protagonist with rich life sim or sex content,any suggestion?
I played qsp game like SOB,but not enough life sim content

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm looking for qsp game or life sim game like Girl Life but male protagonist with rich life sim or sex content,any suggestion?
I played qsp game like SOB,but not enough life sim content
Family Life maybe. At least you play as a male.

D

Deleted member 53291

put a horse instead of bandit >:)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
put a horse instead of bandit :evilsmile:
Funny enough someone asked about writing something with some other animals on the farm there so you might be in luck. No chance of making it for the next release but if they do write it, it'd likely be the following release sometime in the new year. :)

Reactions: Tranzet and maxx
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes