Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ive noticed some of the events aren't triggering pictures, like at the community center glory hole and a couple other places.
There's no image when you get the pussy or ass option but the rest aer all there, many are video so make sure you are using the right QSP Player and haven't defaulted back to the old one. ;)

Reactions: torkenstiem
D

Deleted member 22113

There's no image when you get the pussy or ass option but the rest aer all there, many are video so make sure you are using the right QSP Player and haven't defaulted back to the old one. ;)
Ive come across the same thing and i know for sure im using the right one. Ive also had this thing happen where the video player pops out of qsp randomly and either plays or has a pink screen. It doesnt seem to break anything so i just ignore it and wait for a bugfix.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ive come across the same thing and i know for sure im using the right one. Ive also had this thing happen where the video player pops out of qsp randomly and either plays or has a pink screen. It doesnt seem to break anything so i just ignore it and wait for a bugfix.
Have you tried using the 0.3.2 version of the player? The 0.4.2 version doesn't seem to work for everyone.
Also some clever spark made a QSP version in quick time, here's their thread over on TFGS:
Maybe that'll work for you?:extremelyhappy:

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
As most games, after a while, this seems like living inside "Groundhog day". I´m tired of doing again and again the same repetitive tasks without getting new events. I thought this new version could fix that a bit, but I´m afraid it not. At least, this game needs a good walkthroug because most of the time people can´t know if they are doing the right thing in order of getting an event, or just losing their time.

Reactions: ray3dave

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As most games, after a while, this seems like living inside "Groundhog day". I´m tired of doing again and again the same repetitive tasks without getting new events. I thought this new version could fix that a bit, but I´m afraid it not. At least, this game needs a good walkthroug because most of the time people can´t know if they are doing the right thing in order of getting an event, or just losing their time.
Aye. We're working towards that, the journal system should make event tracking clearer but its a huge task and will take time. the trait system (which just has the proof of concept element atm) will make things like bimboism, succubus TF and addictions much easier to track and understand.
The very nature of a life sim does mean there will be repeatative tasks and some people really embrace that and what more and some don't enjoy it and want less, we try to balance it and there are several cheat menu settings to reduce repeatition. All these things take time and we are working hard to fix a range of issues. :extremelyhappy:

Freud

Aug 19, 2017
is there a reason why capping your minimum lust isn't in the cheat menu like older versions?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It would be nice to get the morning rituals (eating, showering, make-up) automised. It just ain't no fun to repeat that again and again.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is there a reason why capping your minimum lust isn't in the cheat menu like older versions?
It was messing up the arousal system when I was setting it up so I cut it. It should actually work now so might have to bring it back.:)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It would be nice to get the morning rituals (eating, showering, make-up) automised. It just ain't no fun to repeat that again and again.
You're not the only one to ask for this. It'll probably become a cheat option at some point but we don't want people to skip the breakfast when living with the family as that has them all together and we want to add specific dialogue and events there. I can't say when it'll happen but it will at some point. :)

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You're not the only one to ask for this. It'll probably become a cheat option at some point but we don't want people to skip the breakfast when living with the family as that has them all together and we want to add specific dialogue and events there. I can't say when it'll happen but it will at some point. :)
Thanks, good point. Goddlike's idea seems even better. It#s just about avoiding or reducing repetetive DAILY actions without anything or much happening. Of course if there is new content it has to be done, but even then you should have the option on focusing on other things, especially if you unlocked all potential dialogues. Keep up your great work and THANKS A LOT FOR THE GAME!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So...when is the next update? :)
Hahahhaha.

We have a fairly long turnaroud, usually about 3 months, but we have open access to the repo and dev builds (they aren't building atm due to technical difficulties :().
We don't set a date, its more about the things we feel need to be done and trying to get them sorted and working. If things start to drag on I pull whatever is done together and run the bug fixing so its impossible to set a time. Likely a couple of months though.:)

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
guys any 1 knows about the muscularity ? the muscle value keep going up everyday and i dont know what to do

id like to keep the muscle value low so that the body shape is "curvy" but its seems impossible

any1 have any idea ? i tried eating diet food , doesnt do any fitness or sport or excercise but the muscle value keep going up

AKA101

May 11, 2017
so is this 0.7 version is full game download or we have to replace it with the old 0.6, since size is smaller than 0.6

Sep 10, 2017
so is this 0.7 version is full game download or we have to replace it with the old 0.6, since size is smaller than 0.6
It is the FULL file. The size is smaller because GIFs have been changed into MP4's; intended to both increase quality and decrease file size of those files.

Edit, from the changelog:

- All gifs changed to mp4s making huge savings in image pack size (requires the new QSP-video)

Reactions: AKA101

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
guys any 1 knows about the muscularity ? the muscle value keep going up everyday and i dont know what to do

id like to keep the muscle value low so that the body shape is "curvy" but its seems impossible

any1 have any idea ? i tried eating diet food , doesnt do any fitness or sport or excercise but the muscle value keep going up
There are several attributes linked muscle, mostly strength. That can be increased in a number of ways inc. swimming and dancing and the gym classes at school. It might just be impossible to stop but you can change the photo sets and even setup custom ones in the game menu for the bodyshape images and you can reject the image changes when it switches sets for more toned images.
The diet food will just help you lose weight which isn't going to help you stay curvy, maybe you should be eating more?

thdi3110

Jun 7, 2017
How do I learn to learn Kickboxing from Ivan?
Currently, he continues to have anal sex in the shower and at school, but he can't learn Kickboxing.
Also, I won 3 times in school on Saturday.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes