FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I'm hoping to get the spell learning fixed in time to be able to work on more BDSM content. I want to include another means to learn about it and to reintroduce D/s stats this time as a skill / preferrence so learning and partaking in in will increase the arousal gains and also tie into quality of shows and potential rewards for using it in the BDSM mansion. There's a lot there I need to revamp too but with clothing stuff all done this will be my main focus for now.
Sounds great, maybe I'll await the next updates then. :)

Otherwise it doesn't have to be hardcore bdsm.
Last time I played the game (some years ago), if I remember correctly,
I had a domminant char, but in most "normal" erotic scenes you automatically were more the passive part.

I'm not sure if it is still like that, if my memories are just wrong etc., but in that time I wanted to play a girl that plays with boys or teases them, but stays also during sex in lead and control,
but when I enganged in sexual activity you often were the passive slut or when trying to get a high dom stat you had to avoid the sexual activity.

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Hi guys, was wondering on the school girl start, how you can change the school uniform from conservative to other things?

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Hi guys, was wondering on the school girl start, how you can change the school uniform from conservative to other things?
Some stores in town have different uniforms. G&M in the industrial area has about 15 of them, there should also be one at Tsar Bomba.

sp250

Aug 12, 2017
The clinic in Pav or city residential and Restaurant Diablo in the city at 9pm
Found the clinic but can't find the Diablo restaurant. What exactly I have to do in the event "Learn from Tamara" after getting out of her car in city centre

By the way after raising the Erotic dance skill to 55 the, the police interrogations event was triggered just after two day, the PC didn't do a single performance and Albina not once use the PC for prostitution. Is this suppose to happen the wiki says pc will earn money by doing prostitution after each performance.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Btw, time doesn't seem to influence age, nothing happened at my birthday (not even variable changes like age, ofc)
Age update is in the overnight processing 'cikl', it uses same formula as that in cheat menu which is known to work. Did you use cheats to get to birthday? If so it'll correct in the next overnight.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Mainly just being hype for more Anushka content.
No worries, then you should be happy to know the first stage of the band story will be coming this next release which of course will have Anushka in it a lot.

Reactions: Keldin

sonomazone

Jan 10, 2019
Not sure if this has anything to do with the Magic/Spell issues (or is just a general bug) but...

In my Character Description:
Your anus has never been penetrated.

and yet in Character Statistics:
Anal sex (known/unknown): 2/0
  Known anal creampies: 2
Received cunnilingus: 2
Fucked with a strap-on: 1
Ass fucked with a strap-on: 1

The Statistics is correct, Description not. Thought you guys should know.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
if this has already been answered, sorry. I could not find an answer.
It has been a few releases since I last played, but I have missed: In the 0.8.3.1 release the Katja arc where she will go with the MC to walk in the park seems to be gone. There is a sauna scene, but the good ol fashion meeting guys in the patk is gone.

Unless somebody knows how to start that arc.
Thanks

Alexa0701

Aug 13, 2018
The video files arent appearing in scenes theyre meant to appear in, my normal images work, but all scenes that have video files dont play i just get the text. Any idea how to fix it?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
- Starlets now have a mandatory practice schedule and Sveta can be held accountable for missing practice thanks to Anya
I may be a little late for this, but someone should tell Anya that snitches get stitches. Cheers

Reactions: Candy1970

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello
if this has already been answered, sorry. I could not find an answer.
It has been a few releases since I last played, but I have missed: In the 0.8.3.1 release the Katja arc where she will go with the MC to walk in the park seems to be gone. There is a sauna scene, but the good ol fashion meeting guys in the patk is gone.

Unless somebody knows how to start that arc.
Thanks
As far as I know it is still there, I have not heard about it being removed. We rarely remove things.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The video files arent appearing in scenes theyre meant to appear in, my normal images work, but all scenes that have video files dont play i just get the text. Any idea how to fix it?
Sounds like you are not using the recommend player, most qsp players will not play videos. That is why we recommend sonnix 1.9 player or infinite 0.4.2 player, both are linked on the main page.

Reactions: Alexa0701

IamTheSmoke

Jul 25, 2018
This might sound like a dumb question but Im a newbie at this game and was wondering if someone can tell me how does one get the driving licence?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This might sound like a dumb question but Im a newbie at this game and was wondering if someone can tell me how does one get the driving licence?
Go to the community center in the city industrial area it looks like by looking at the code.

Reactions: IamTheSmoke
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes