shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
I'm hoping to get the spell learning fixed in time to be able to work on more BDSM content. I want to include another means to learn about it and to reintroduce D/s stats this time as a skill / preferrence so learning and partaking in in will increase the arousal gains and also tie into quality of shows and potential rewards for using it in the BDSM mansion. There's a lot there I need to revamp too but with clothing stuff all done this will be my main focus for now.
So does that mean there will be a 0.8.3.2 bugfix update or do we look forward to the next major update?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Has the Natalia content been started yet, Or is she only available through the Nico story line?
VK added her for the Niko story and she no longer is active on GL at this time. So not sure when or if that will change.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So does that mean there will be a 0.8.3.2 bugfix update or do we look forward to the next major update?
Bug fix release is now out, just about to add it here.
Not sure if this has anything to do with the Magic/Spell issues (or is just a general bug) but...

In my Character Description:
Your anus has never been penetrated.

and yet in Character Statistics:
Anal sex (known/unknown): 2/0
  Known anal creampies: 2
Received cunnilingus: 2
Fucked with a strap-on: 1
Ass fucked with a strap-on: 1

The Statistics is correct, Description not. Thought you guys should know.
Its just worded badly, it should look like it hasn't been used. I'm fixing it but obviously missed the release I'm posting. thanks for spotting it!
I may be a little late for this, but someone should tell Anya that snitches get stitches. Cheers
Don't threaten the Shrimp!

Aug 2, 2017
what's the trigger for the park scenes with katja? i've already gotten the shower sex scene and she isn't wearing panties anymore
do i just talk to her at her house or do i go for a walk with her?

volxx

Jul 18, 2017
Does your mom or anyone else ever have comments if you get fame from doing the nude modeling?

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, I tried to find this parameter, for example, with the heroine's brother. But could not.(
Can someone please help? I just can't figure out what to enter into the search.
That is how it is changed. In npcstatic1 file you would just change the info

npctemp = 34
$npc_dna['A<<npctemp>>'] = '1588599246 1545843327 1085730943 1962976090 1780199176 1931034853 1979821791'
$npc_firstname['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Kolka'
$npc_nickname['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Kolka'
$npc_lastname['A<<npctemp>>'] = $pcs_lastname
$npc_usedname['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Kolka'
$npc_notes['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Your Brother'
npc_dob['A<<npctemp>>'] = 20001219
npc_gender['A<<npctemp>>'] = 0
gs 'npcstaticdefaults', 'defaults'
gs 'npcstaticdefaults', 'group', 'family'
$npc_thdick['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'slim'
npc_dick['A<<npctemp>>'] = 14
npc_rel['A<<npctemp>>'] = 20
hotcat_rating['A<<npctemp>>'] = 7

that is his default info, if you changed the slim and 14 above it would change it in game. Of course you have to change it and then recompile the file back into the game. Which I personally have no clue how to do.
No need to go through the hassle of changing the actual default info in the game files and recompiling.

You can use the parameters listed to change this ingame through console,
the effect will be permanent for that save, as if it had been changed through a ingame event.
There might be some issues if you use extreme values though.

Examples:
npc_dick['A34'] = x
$npc_thdick['A34'] = 'x'

Change the first x to a numerical value and the second 'x' to a word such as 'slim' or 'thick',
the ' ' are important for any $variable in order to store text rather then numbers.

Also while you can change $variables into any text you want,
its better to change it into text thats already naturally in the game.
Otherwise events that would check, change or interact with the variable,
rather then just print it as a description, might fail to recognize it and break.

You can also list the current value by just writing in the variable name without the "= x" part,
the value will be listed in main window.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
A little bit Funny the last update :) sorry but ho make the change in the Community Disco?Before Guys try to do something with Sveta now Sveta want to do something with the guys.Dancing same as always and if you go out with the guy you ask him direct if he want to Fuck?Normal the guy ask that not a Virgin Woman to a Guy with that she dance for 2 minutes. Im even don't understand why you have 3 choice 2 times Nothing you go back to the Disco and then the Question if the Guy want to fuck you.Then there is a Bug if you go with the Guy and start sex if you tell him before he enter you that you are a Virgin and after you chose that he can go on the Game stop to Work and you have a Full white window and you come out only with reloading an Save or with the Emergency exit.
Then the Clothes real before there was some Sexy or Good looking Clothes for a Young Woman now near all seams out of the Wardrobe of my Grandma.Some is still nice but it is then always the Cheapest and very low quality.

Last edited:
May 11, 2021
Then the Clothes real before there was some Sexy or Good looking Clothes for a Young Woman now near all seams out of the Wardrobe of my Grandma.Some is still nice but it is then always the Cheapest and very low quality.
Clothing before was not created but added, not by brands nor by categories outside the tagged ones (e.g., uniforms), so you will see similar clothing across all shops or sometimes cheap looking clothes in supposedly expensive shops like Mon Cheri or Fashionista. We (or me if you just want someone to vent) did this way now to increase playability, to encourage players explore more and seek out different shops to see what styles of clothing is being offered.

If you are the user DeathChild from TFGS, I would ask you please stop it. Be that of a adult give permission or just underage girl using that account. My response would be the same as last time we 'talked'!

You have funny way of wording.

If she so chooses, you can help her modify the game image yourself. If those clothes are not in the update pack (by now) that means it failed to meet the requirements that was set up for in-store clothing.

The game is 18+ regardless whether she received permission from her parents to play or not, and thus, we (the team) will not be offering advice and support to an underage player any further than we should've.
We (the team) will NOT be accepting help from an underage person in an 18+ game either. Please understand and respect the decorum and the rules associated with a game that is designated as adult-only.

Please enjoy your day,

Gwen

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What is Anushka and his brother quest mentioned in change log. How to start it
not a lot was added, the following was and how to start it.
1) The sex scenes where Sveta aka the player is in charge, there is more choices on how the sex goes and if you dominate her often enough it will open up a new more dominate scene option.
2) You now no longer have to catch Anushka with Marcus to tell her about Olu and invite her to take part in that. Also you can tell her about Djibril his nephew as well and invite her there but currently that content is not written but the trigger is set to do it, once the content is added.
3) If you spy on Anushka having sex with one of the boys and don't join in. Instead just watch there is a chance her brother will catch you and try and blackmail you.
4) If you try on clothes with Anushka and the brother spies on you, now you can choose with willpower of high enough exhibition to chase after them naked instead of throwing something on. Which will lead to a similar scenes as before but Ed their dad will react to you being naked as well as his daughter.
5) Some of the interactions with Maksim in his room have been tweaked and slightly expanded a little but nothing major.

That is all for now, but the first stage of the band story is almost done so that will be showing in a dev build soon and be in the next release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AKA101
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes