Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Most of the "story" content is with individual NPC's. The school is mostly lot of small events with some story events but they are mostly started by the NPC's own story arcs.

I can point you in the direction of NPC's with story content if I know what you are interested in
Thanks you.

The last character i created is mainly into fighting sport and nerdy things (schoolgirl start without magic). 17 years old, not looking for fast sexual relations , more interested in friendship relations or romance. She's more into girls but isn't indifferent to boys. She's often almost nude at home and use the schedule beach for sunbathing topeless.

She does volley ball at the community center and kick boxing at the big city.

Don't know what you can find for me with those informations XD

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks you.

The last character i created is mainly into fighting sport and nerdy things (schoolgirl start without magic). 17 years old, not looking for sexual relations at her age, more interested in friendship relations or romance. She's more into girls but isn't indifferent to boys. She's often almost nude at home and use the schedule beach for sunbathing topeless.

She does volley ball at the community center and kick boxing at the big city.

Don't know what you can find for me with those informations XD
Here is a list of the NPC students with content and a hint at what it is, there isn't really any spoilers. if you have specific questions feel free to ask.

This is my own list and not complete as I didn't work on some of the NPC's so I don't know much about some of them myself.

Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits, mostly old Russian content and a bit grindy
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house. mostly old Russian content and a bit grindy
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above. mostly old Russian content
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain. mostly old Russian content and a bit grindy, slut route is by far the most developed
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc
Sonia - witness her falling

content that was been done while I was away due to RL and I am unsure how much there is, there use to be short amount, now I don't know how much has been added.
Christina - bully story arc
Lariska - has her own story arc
Lina - has a short story arc
Albina - had a medium amount before, not sure how much it has been expanded

Reactions: BlandChili
Sep 29, 2019
Do you know where the actual "big content" is ? 'cause everything i do in the game doesn't bring a lot of story and continuity.

There seems to have a lot of started things, but nothing seems to go really deep.

The game tells you that the schoolgirl start give you the more content, but nothing really happens. Maybe you absolutely need to build your character as a "slut" to have content ?
You must rise your Friendship with your schoolmates when you reach a certain point of Friendship most of them will start there story.If you dont want to grind much use the Cheatmenu and rise all Friendship to 100.But its not really difficult to make friends best place is the Community Disco spam the Character you like the entire time with Chats and Dance normal when the Disco end you have him/Her at 100 Friendship.But make attention there are good Characters and Bad ones.Fedor can become your Lover and is a Good one Nico can become your Lover to but he will destroy your Life and reputation he is a Bad one only as Reference the other you must find out :) oh and the Story's are a question of endurance as many things need time and a lot of same grind in form from repeating the same thing again and again but they will go on and much deeper with time.To the slut level,more Slutty you are more Sexual Content you will see but most of the time only in the random Events for storys with your friends you don't need to be slutty.Even there you must make a little bit attention to not be to Slutty and not to be to Shy.If i remember good something around 50-60 was the sweet point to see most Content but not to be a full Slut.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Here is a list of the NPC students with content and a hint at what it is, there isn't really any spoilers. if you have specific questions feel free to ask.

This is my own list and not complete as I didn't work on some of the NPC's so I don't know much about some of them myself.

Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits, mostly old Russian content and a bit grindy
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house. mostly old Russian content and a bit grindy
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above. mostly old Russian content
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain. mostly old Russian content and a bit grindy, slut route is by far the most developed
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc
Sonia - witness her falling

content that was been done while I was away due to RL and I am unsure how much there is, there use to be short amount, now I don't know how much has been added.
Christina - bully story arc
Lariska - has her own story arc
Lina - has a short story arc
Albina - had a medium amount before, not sure how much it has been expanded
okay thanks you a lot.

And outside of the school npc, is there something worth to check out that involves a lot of content and not only an infitinte loop of the same event ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
okay thanks you a lot.

And outside of the school npc, is there something worth to check out that involves a lot of content and not only an infitinte loop of the same event ?
I can't remember her name but you can meet a girl at the city gym and then become a live in maid with her family.
The modeling studio has a fair amount of content but not a large amount.

Other than those I can't think of much. Most of the city content is either fairly short or old Russian content and pretty grindy or both. They city has started to get some new content added. I recently revamped the office job not a lot there but the framework is done and ready to be expanded, I also revamped the city apartment building adding a lot of small random events to it and it is ready to be expanded on.

As for non city stuff, the village has a fairly long story arc with Mira I think her name is and some stuff with the hunters there. Then there is story arcs with Anya, Kolka and step dad if you are into incest stuff. There is likely more I am just not thinking about at the moment.

For this next release. I tweaked and slightly expanded the camera story with a short photography story arc that will be coming to a dev build soon and someone else is working on revamping and expanding one of the waitress jobs.

Also as I said if you have specific questions about what type of content some of the NPC's have that have been listed feel free to ask and I will let you know what I know about them. Some I know a lot because I either wrote or helped work on and some I know very little as I wasn't involved with them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh there is a bit of content with Aunt Luda and her BF Olu. Some of it sex stuff and some not. Then there is the nerd gaming night as well. Not to deep but adds to the nerds as a social group.

Reactions: Xaoyu

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I can't remember her name but you can meet a girl at the city gym and then become a live in maid with her family.
The modeling studio has a fair amount of content but not a large amount.

Other than those I can't think of much. Most of the city content is either fairly short or old Russian content and pretty grindy or both. They city has started to get some new content added. I recently revamped the office job not a lot there but the framework is done and ready to be expanded, I also revamped the city apartment building adding a lot of small random events to it and it is ready to be expanded on.

As for non city stuff, the village has a fairly long story arc with Mira I think her name is and some stuff with the hunters there. Then there is story arcs with Anya, Kolka and step dad if you are into incest stuff. There is likely more I am just not thinking about at the moment.

For this next release. I tweaked and slightly expanded the camera story with a short photography story arc that will be coming to a dev build soon and someone else is working on revamping and expanding one of the waitress jobs.

Also as I said if you have specific questions about what type of content some of the NPC's have that have been listed feel free to ask and I will let you know what I know about them. Some I know a lot because I either wrote or helped work on and some I know very little as I wasn't involved with them.
thanks a lot for your involvement !

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how make action menu back to normal? I dobl-click and it become window....
You can drag windows around and lock them into place. You can also go into settings and turn windows off and on.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how to lock? on\off dont help.
Just left click and hold to drag windows around and they will lock in place. It can be a little finicky to get it where you want but you can. You can also open and close them with ctrl + 1-7 numbers

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Just left click and hold to drag windows around and they will lock in place. It can be a little finicky to get it where you want but you can. You can also open and close them with ctrl + 1-7 numbers
Now that we're on the topic, is it possible to have more than one of the same windows open?

I'd love to have two seperate sets of the "additional desc" on the right side, one that I could keep focused on the clock and icons, and one I could scroll stats and attributes with.

Sep 29, 2019
Now that we're on the topic, is it possible to have more than one of the same windows open?

I'd love to have two seperate sets of the "additional desc" on the right side, one that I could keep focused on the clock and icons, and one I could scroll stats and attributes with.
You can resize all in that Window.You can make all so smal and compact that you see near all what is real important in the Window without scrolling to much.

Reactions: BlandChili

esync10

Feb 5, 2019
Hi.
When and where can I participate in cheerleading practice?
The school and community center shows nothing, so I wondered if it was the content that has not been updated yet. But the next day, Albina was angry with me asking why hadn't come to practice.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Got recruited once by Vitek and Lera at school. I'm trying to trigger that again but seem unable to. Can someone please post trigger event.
Any ideas how to trigger this event? I have tried every possible setting, starting as a gopnik, party girl, popular girl, etc. but this event never triggers.

Aximili

Mar 15, 2020
Hello,
I started the game as the goth. (can't see what it give you but be part of the outcast)
With some time I'm friend with quite clasemate and when I check on the journal I'm tolerated by cool kids and jocks.
Still in school they continue to "outcast" me. Even when it's ilogical.
For exemple I have Katja as best friend, I can kiss her at school but when I sit next to her in class she ignore me.
Guess it check social group and not the relationship but it's still strange in the game.
As an outcast, is there a way to be more than socialy tolerated and if no is there a way to not be an outcaast anymore ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi.
When and where can I participate in cheerleading practice?
The school and community center shows nothing, so I wondered if it was the content that has not been updated yet. But the next day, Albina was angry with me asking why hadn't come to practice.
It takes place at the school gym right after school at if memory serves 14:00 or 14:30 something like that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any ideas how to trigger this event? I have tried every possible setting, starting as a gopnik, party girl, popular girl, etc. but this event never triggers.
Not sure what you guys mean by recruited. You mean joining the gopniks?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello,
I started the game as the goth. (can't see what it give you but be part of the outcast)
With some time I'm friend with quite clasemate and when I check on the journal I'm tolerated by cool kids and jocks.
Still in school they continue to "outcast" me. Even when it's ilogical.
For exemple I have Katja as best friend, I can kiss her at school but when I sit next to her in class she ignore me.
Guess it check social group and not the relationship but it's still strange in the game.
As an outcast, is there a way to be more than socialy tolerated and if no is there a way to not be an outcaast anymore ?
Some of the older content like the Katja kiss doesn't check if you are a outcast and it should. Some NPC's will be your friend but still in public at school shun you for fear of becoming a outcast themselves.

Yes you can change to any other social group, it just takes time. Do things they like and eventually they will invite you, as long as you are not a big slut. Starting as a outcast is by far the hardest to switch, I am going to take a pass through the outcast starts and make it a little easier to join another social group on some of them that makes sense. Like Goth for gopnik, good girl for nerds etc.

Reactions: Aximili
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes