shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
That's annoying, I updated the variables there so not sure why it playing up. I think I might just rework that whole system, its really not good enough or at least not pretty enough. It'll probably have to go in the next dev cycle unless the fix is super obvious and easy.
Not really a big deal. Just a minor inconvenience. The first is slightly annoying as you have to manually choose your coats, but the second bug (the sports purse) can be worked around by not using the 'default sports outfit' and just saving it separately.

mariahfermer

Apr 27, 2020
Hello,

I remember that it was possible to have sex with Djibril but not the other africans. During the last versions I can't do that. Is there a way that I have sex only with Djibril but not the others or at least choose whatever i want each time i meet him?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello,

I remember that it was possible to have sex with Djibril but not the other africans. During the last versions I can't do that. Is there a way that I have sex only with Djibril but not the others or at least choose whatever i want each time i meet him?
Not right now, as I mentioned in a post earlier there was a lot of issues with the dorm stuff, I fixed most of them and cut some of the IMHO pretty bad stuff. I rebuilt the gangbang and not the solo sex with him in the dorm room. I am hoping to have that done this release. You can still have solo sex with him if you meet him and his Uncle Olu at the Pav trainstation on the weekend.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
This is going to be SUCH an annoying question, and i'm so sorry, but which guys are the ones that you can be in a relationship with right now (not counting those random NPCs that come up to you on the street)? I was aiming for Marcus, but it doesn't seem like I can actually date him.

Then I tried Valentin and while I know I can FUCK him, I can't actually DATE him can I?

I'd check the Wiki, but I don't know how up-to-date it is... So can anyone help?

Sep 29, 2019
This is going to be SUCH an annoying question, and i'm so sorry, but which guys are the ones that you can be in a relationship with right now (not counting those random NPCs that come up to you on the street)? I was aiming for Marcus, but it doesn't seem like I can actually date him.

Then I tried Valentin and while I know I can FUCK him, I can't actually DATE him can I?

I'd check the Wiki, but I don't know how up-to-date it is... So can anyone help?
If you want to know ho have content and how much you can look in the Main Game Folders under Images-Characters same you can do with all others so you know if is worth to play some part of the game.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
Hey can someone tell me how to keep the mood up?

Anytime Sveta takes any sort of action(just going in and out of a room, for example) the mood drops by 10 or 20 and it's driving me crazy.

I searched this thread for an answer and it seems like she has something called a bimbo withdrawal and the solution is to have sex. But no matter how many times I get her to have sex, the problem doesn't get fixed. The mood gets boosted for a moment from sex but it immediately drops again to down to 10 or lower after just a few clicks.

Am I missing something here?

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

I suppose it partially depends on your point of view. Here is a rough list with out spoilers on the school kid NPC's. If you have further questions just ask.

here is a rough list of students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have
Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house.
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain.
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc
Albina - had a medium amount before, not sure how much it has been expanded

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc
Sonia - witness her falling

content that was been done while I was away due to RL and I am unsure how much there is, there use to be short amount, now I don't know how much has been added.
Christina - bully story arc
Lariska - has her own story arc
Lina - has a short story arc

Reactions: F1Fan

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey can someone tell me how to keep the mood up?

Anytime Sveta takes any sort of action(just going in and out of a room, for example) the mood drops by 10 or 20 and it's driving me crazy.

I searched this thread for an answer and it seems like she has something called a bimbo withdrawal and the solution is to have sex. But no matter how many times I get her to have sex, the problem doesn't get fixed. The mood gets boosted for a moment from sex but it immediately drops again to down to 10 or lower after just a few clicks.

Am I missing something here?

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out
Personally I turn Bimbo off. With that said, you have to have sex and wear all bimbo clothes all the time. My guess is you are not wearing bimbo clothes.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If you want to know ho have content and how much you can look in the Main Game Folders under Images-Characters same you can do with all others so you know if is worth to play some part of the game.
That is mostly true but not completely true. Since content that includes more than one NPC is often in the location. So for example some of the Anushka content will be found in some of the varies school folders under locations for images or her apartment location etc. Same is true of all the NPC's.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I understand succubus has been discussed in this thread already. But shy from reading 394 pages, I did not find an answer to this question. So please excuse me, if this was answered before.

To get the next succubus level, I need 3 days of Reserve. I made it to a stored energy level of 1250 (while I have a max capacity of 300?!), I'm on Level 4 with 426 XPs.

Do I just need to grind this more, or how does it work? Is there a bug?

As it is, I'm timetravelling the night hours of saturday again and again, but never get the 3 days Tatjana wants.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I understand succubus has been discussed in this thread already. But shy from reading 394 pages, I did not find an answer to this question. So please excuse me, if this was answered before.

To get the next succubus level, I need 3 days of Reserve. I made it to a stored energy level of 1250 (while I have a max capacity of 300?!), I'm on Level 4 with 426 XPs.

Do I just need to grind this more, or how does it work? Is there a bug?

As it is, I'm timetravelling the night hours of saturday again and again, but never get the 3 days Tatjana wants.
If you're using cheats to skip the days it won't work, the succubus stuff won't update so you'll never count as charged up

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Viktor Pavlovich
and
Anatoly E. Tsarev
Most of Viktor's content is part of the track races on Saturday with a few gym scenes. Anatoly just has some flirting but nothing more, 4 different people have started his story and then poofed on us before finishing anything.

Oct 29, 2019
short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc
Sonia - witness her falling....
Really wish the Sonia content would be expanded either getting to save her from the fall completely and being in a relationship with her or after your fall being able to join her in her scenes where you encounter her. perhaps the requirement could be your slut fame and or relationship with Sonia

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Really wish the Sonia content would be expanded either getting to save her from the fall completely and being in a relationship with her or after your fall being able to join her in her scenes where you encounter her. perhaps the requirement could be your slut fame and or relationship with Sonia
It is planned but when is the question. I am planning to add some more prefall stuff this release to her. We are working on a first day of school events that will be one time events that only happen then and she will get at least one thing then and I am hoping to do a little more with her as well this release.

Reactions: Jedi_Master_Tallyn

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Any1 having an issue with the sauna abduction? Lost a bunch of items after getting sold to the sauna, including lipbalm and makeup.

Without those items Sveta can't prostitute herself and its nearly impossible to pay back your debt. Cleaning just gets you 100 each time.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any1 having an issue with the sauna abduction? Lost a bunch of items after getting sold to the sauna, including lipbalm and makeup.

Without those items Sveta can't prostitute herself and its nearly impossible to pay back your debt. Cleaning just gets you 100 each time.
Well to be fair I believe the intent of the sauna forced prostitution is suppose to be like real ones, where it is very hard to "buy" your way back out of it.

siberiano88

Feb 25, 2020
I just started playing this and I can't seem to get the sleep function to work right and trying to nap instead doesn't do enough so I keep getting bad ends where my character dies/goes insane.
Anytime I try to use the undress and go to bed function it says "ERROR - Location Bed2 Area: On Visit - Line 153 Code 104 Desc - File Not Found"
I'm having exactly this same issue. Can´t go to sleep :(

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes