Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Where actually is the hospital?
It means the clinic, there's one in Pav Commercial area and one in the city Residential area.
Does anyone know if the nudists at Pavlosk lake got removed or changed? Can't seem to find it anymore.

On a separate note, anyone else having an issue with coats not saving properly as part of clothing sets?
Coats from old saves will be broken and cannot be added, new coats should work, if not let me know which shop they are from as it might be a typo somewhere
There seems to be some issues if you start the model fake ID event chain but then turn 18 before buying the fake ID. The modeling studio still asks for fake ID but the seller is nowhere to be found anymore.
This was a rare bug, super unlucky finding it! There is a fix on our repo for it but as a new bug fix release is unlikely go to the ynamic input in the menu and enter this: fotofakepassport = 0
You should now be good to go to the studio and work.
I went to the dinner party with Tamara and met Charles Bronson and accepted to have dinner with him. About a week or 2 later I get a call from an unknown number and every time I click to answer the call there is no photo and all my choices go blank. I have to use the cheat menu and teleport away to get my choices back. Not sure if this is a known glitch or something new but it's definitely a glitch.
Charles Bronson!! This content was ported from Provincial Girl (the Russan continuation of ETO, we shared a few things back and forth) I have no idea why they pick such odd people. No idea about the phone call or who it should be from, there's no one in our phone system for this. The Tamara stuff is likely to all get rewritten as the Meynold household is slowly being reworked.
Now that we're on the topic, is it possible to have more than one of the same windows open?

I'd love to have two seperate sets of the "additional desc" on the right side, one that I could keep focused on the clock and icons, and one I could scroll stats and attributes with.
Simply put, no. QSP doesn't allow for that.

Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
This was a rare bug, super unlucky finding it! There is a fix on our repo for it but as a new bug fix release is unlikely go to the ynamic input in the menu and enter this: fotofakepassport = 0
Worked like a charm, thanks!

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
not a lot was added, the following was and how to start it.
1) The sex scenes where Sveta aka the player is in charge, there is more choices on how the sex goes and if you dominate her often enough it will open up a new more dominate scene option.
2) You now no longer have to catch Anushka with Marcus to tell her about Olu and invite her to take part in that. Also you can tell her about Djibril his nephew as well and invite her there but currently that content is not written but the trigger is set to do it, once the content is added.
3) If you spy on Anushka having sex with one of the boys and don't join in. Instead just watch there is a chance her brother will catch you and try and blackmail you.
4) If you try on clothes with Anushka and the brother spies on you, now you can choose with willpower of high enough exhibition to chase after them naked instead of throwing something on. Which will lead to a similar scenes as before but Ed their dad will react to you being naked as well as his daughter.
5) Some of the interactions with Maksim in his room have been tweaked and slightly expanded a little but nothing major.

That is all for now, but the first stage of the band story is almost done so that will be showing in a dev build soon and be in the next release.
BIG GLITCH >>>>>>> how the hell can i be pregnant when i spent all that money on the implant to stop it ...........

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The changes to the generic lovers is a gradual reworking of the broken stuff that was there. Some things like Sveta giving consent have changed but it seems its not quite right yet especially with virgin Sveta asking for sex instead of being asked. Had no idea there was a bug there, that's first time I've seen it reported.
I don't know your grandma but she sounds like a very interesting character. If you want sexy clothing go to the city mall and shop in Scandalicious, the Sex Shop in the red light district or unlock the exhibitionism and shop at Salacious in Old Town of Pav.
kevin there is a glitch in the code ... i got the birth control implant before school started ..............now its telling me im pregnant WTF ???? can i sue the pharmaceutical company that made the defective piece of shit :p

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
BIG GLITCH >>>>>>> how the hell can i be pregnant when i spent all that money on the implant to stop it ...........
it might be a bug or it might be correct. We often try and do research and make things as close to RL as we can and implants are 99. something percent effective and likely are in game as well.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Is there a legit way to get a Driving License? I mean any other way other than a fake license.
I found where you can get a fake one. I just want to know if there is another way to get one.
I am talking about the schoolgirl path. Any path is fine.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
It means the clinic, there's one in Pav Commercial area and one in the city Residential area.

Coats from old saves will be broken and cannot be added, new coats should work, if not let me know which shop they are from as it might be a typo somewhere

Charles Bronson!! This content was ported from Provincial Girl (the Russan continuation of ETO, we shared a few things back and forth) I have no idea why they pick such odd people. No idea about the phone call or who it should be from, there's no one in our phone system for this. The Tamara stuff is likely to all get rewritten as the Meynold household is slowly being reworked.

Simply put, no. QSP doesn't allow for that.
Not using old saves. Totally new game. What I am talking about are the saved clothing sets. E.g. Saved a black goth style coat with a goth outfit, and a formal style red coat with a formal (Mon Cheri) outfit. Then when switching back (wear option) of the saved goth outfit, the formal coat is still in used.

Side note: a similar bug happens with with the default sports outfit when it comes to handbags. Doesn't happen when you save a clothing set of sporting gear as a separate set, but if you use the default sport set (the one at the top of the saved set screen) the handbag in use doesn't change (I.e. it keeps using the one that you were using before switching outfits)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a legit way to get a Driving License? I mean any other way other than a fake license.
I found where you can get a fake one. I just want to know if there is another way to get one.
I am talking about the schoolgirl path. Any path is fine.
Yes. at I believe the community center in the city is where you can get it when Sveta is old enough.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes. How to get invited by vitek and lera/lena to join the gopniks?
Well obviously you have to not be a gopnik, then just do things gopniks like. Talk back to the teachers, don't pay attention in class, ditch class etc. Once you have done enough they will invite you. Just know it is not quick or easy to switch groups, it takes time and effort. Typically it will take 2-3 months ingame. It can be less or more depending on choices you make and the start you are on. Since some starts are more liked than others by gopniks for example.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not using old saves. Totally new game. What I am talking about are the saved clothing sets. E.g. Saved a black goth style coat with a goth outfit, and a formal style red coat with a formal (Mon Cheri) outfit. Then when switching back (wear option) of the saved goth outfit, the formal coat is still in used.

Side note: a similar bug happens with with the default sports outfit when it comes to handbags. Doesn't happen when you save a clothing set of sporting gear as a separate set, but if you use the default sport set (the one at the top of the saved set screen) the handbag in use doesn't change (I.e. it keeps using the one that you were using before switching outfits)
That's annoying, I updated the variables there so not sure why it playing up. I think I might just rework that whole system, its really not good enough or at least not pretty enough. It'll probably have to go in the next dev cycle unless the fix is super obvious and easy.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Well obviously you have to not be a gopnik, then just do things gopniks like. Talk back to the teachers, don't pay attention in class, ditch class etc. Once you have done enough they will invite you. Just know it is not quick or easy to switch groups, it takes time and effort. Typically it will take 2-3 months ingame. It can be less or more depending on choices you make and the start you are on. Since some starts are more liked than others by gopniks for example.
Do i have to stop the MC from becoming a slut for getting invited into gopnik group?

Sep 24, 2017
Who exactly are the "Black Guys" i see in the relationships menu?
I know of Djibirl and his friends but no matter how long I spend "Black Guys" relationship doesn't go up.
I also know of the guys when leaving the metro but they don't raise the relationship either.

Also, I see the poster for the talent agency but where is it? It says Aurora but the closest thing to it I've found is the Aphrodite Photography place.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do i have to stop the MC from becoming a slut for getting invited into gopnik group?
To a point yes, but the gopniks have the highest tolerance for girls being sluts and being ok with it. So as long as your rep doesn't get to high your fine.

Reactions: Lancelot234

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Who exactly are the "Black Guys" i see in the relationships menu?
I know of Djibirl and his friends but no matter how long I spend "Black Guys" relationship doesn't go up.
I also know of the guys when leaving the metro but they don't raise the relationship either.

Also, I see the poster for the talent agency but where is it? It says Aurora but the closest thing to it I've found is the Aphrodite Photography place.
That is old legacy code from ETO that is no longer used, it was for the uni african's but I have started revamping it and it no longer uses that in the relationship menu. At some point it will be replaced.

I believe Aurora is the ad agency you could do commercials for if you are already a model.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Aurora was going to be some kind of acting career but the guy making it got sidetracked with the various models and backgrounds for them in the photo studio. He might get back to it sometime, possibly.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you invite Anya to the university gangbang and get a scene with her and Marcus? The wiki mentions it and I've been able to get the scene with Olu but I can't trigger the others.

Also I'm running into a bug with the one night stands from the community center if you're a virgin.

get on all fours
wait I'm a virgin
just go slow okay
after lose your virginity the screen goes white screen with no choices
There is no way currently to get her involved with the African's at the Uni as it was kinda a broken mess and I started revamping it and never got that far along with it. Involving Marcus will be part of his story when ever I or someone else has time to start it.

Reactions: Cervixpunch
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes