Jan 1, 2020
Just having sex in semi or public places or with NPC's that will brag, then rumors will start and your slut rep goes up. As for how they hear about it, is they hear the bragging and rumors etc.
Thanks. Any NPC in particular for public sex?

Edit: One more thing, how far is brother content? It would be nice to have him in our new place once we get there

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks. Any NPC in particular for public sex?

Edit: One more thing, how far is brother content? It would be nice to have him in our new place once we get there
Niko is likely the one that drops your rep the fastest but likely he would drop it farther than you want. But anything where it is semi public aka where other people see you have sex or see you leave with someone where it looks like you are about to have sex. For example once your rep gets so far, boys might ask you during lunch for sex. If you flirt with them and then walk off with them it drops rep pretty fast for example.

I really don't know, I know a little bit with him and his friends was added not to long ago, but i really don't know how much.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
A little bit Funny the last update :) sorry but ho make the change in the Community Disco?Before Guys try to do something with Sveta now Sveta want to do something with the guys.Dancing same as always and if you go out with the guy you ask him direct if he want to Fuck?Normal the guy ask that not a Virgin Woman to a Guy with that she dance for 2 minutes. Im even don't understand why you have 3 choice 2 times Nothing you go back to the Disco and then the Question if the Guy want to fuck you.Then there is a Bug if you go with the Guy and start sex if you tell him before he enter you that you are a Virgin and after you chose that he can go on the Game stop to Work and you have a Full white window and you come out only with reloading an Save or with the Emergency exit.
Then the Clothes real before there was some Sexy or Good looking Clothes for a Young Woman now near all seams out of the Wardrobe of my Grandma.Some is still nice but it is then always the Cheapest and very low quality.
The changes to the generic lovers is a gradual reworking of the broken stuff that was there. Some things like Sveta giving consent have changed but it seems its not quite right yet especially with virgin Sveta asking for sex instead of being asked. Had no idea there was a bug there, that's first time I've seen it reported.
I don't know your grandma but she sounds like a very interesting character. If you want sexy clothing go to the city mall and shop in Scandalicious, the Sex Shop in the red light district or unlock the exhibitionism and shop at Salacious in Old Town of Pav.

Reactions: GladiusVictorius
Sep 29, 2019
Niko is likely the one that drops your rep the fastest but likely he would drop it farther than you want. But anything where it is semi public aka where other people see you have sex or see you leave with someone where it looks like you are about to have sex. For example once your rep gets so far, boys might ask you during lunch for sex. If you flirt with them and then walk off with them it drops rep pretty fast for example.

I really don't know, I know a little bit with him and his friends was added not to long ago, but i really don't know how much.
Not sure if the Nico path was a little bit fixed but the last time i make that path i finish so slutty that even the gopnics refuse to have Sex with me and send me away why i was to slutty even for them

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if the Nico path was a little bit fixed but the last time i make that path i finish so slutty that even the gopnics refuse to have Sex with me and send me away why i was to slutty even for them
That is why I said it would raise the rep further than they want, but that is the fastest path I know to get a lot of slut rep very quickly.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone know if the nudists at Pavlosk lake got removed or changed? Can't seem to find it anymore.

On a separate note, anyone else having an issue with coats not saving properly as part of clothing sets?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know if the nudists at Pavlosk lake got removed or changed? Can't seem to find it anymore.

On a separate note, anyone else having an issue with coats not saving properly as part of clothing sets?
As far as I know they have not been removed, I can't think of a reason they would be. With that said like most small events it is rng based so you might just be getting unlucky.

I think that has been reported and will be in the next bug update release.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
There seems to be some issues if you start the model fake ID event chain but then turn 18 before buying the fake ID. The modeling studio still asks for fake ID but the seller is nowhere to be found anymore.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There seems to be some issues if you start the model fake ID event chain but then turn 18 before buying the fake ID. The modeling studio still asks for fake ID but the seller is nowhere to be found anymore.
I let the coders know, it should get fixed soon. Thanks

Reactions: maankamara

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I went to the dinner party with Tamara and met Charles Bronson and accepted to have dinner with him. About a week or 2 later I get a call from an unknown number and every time I click to answer the call there is no photo and all my choices go blank. I have to use the cheat menu and teleport away to get my choices back. Not sure if this is a known glitch or something new but it's definitely a glitch.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
As far as I know they have not been removed, I can't think of a reason they would be. With that said like most small events it is rng based so you might just be getting unlucky.

I think that has been reported and will be in the next bug update release.

Hi,

COncerning the "romance" with Niko (the gopnik). If you reject him when he bring you on the lake, he become aggresive and start bullying you at school. You have to pay him each day or get fucked. Problem is that we don't have any option to try to fight him back instead of just accepting the blackmail.

Could you look at it ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can become a teacher or something?

1.png
Like Gladius said there is almost no content for it, it is very old original Russian ETO content that we have never done anything with other than fix the machine translation and not even positive all of that was fixed.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi,

COncerning the "romance" with Niko (the gopnik). If you reject him when he bring you on the lake, he become aggresive and start bullying you at school. You have to pay him each day or get fucked. Problem is that we don't have any option to try to fight him back instead of just accepting the blackmail.

Could you look at it ?
Yeah that was VK's project and she is now working on her own game. So not sure if she plans to work on Niko anymore, adding stuff like that or finishing his story, I will ask her and if not I will talk to Ven about maybe adding some options to get help to deal with him to get out of it.

Reactions: Xaoyu

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Yes in the other School there are 2 in Pavlovsk.In the other you was able to become a Teacher but if i remember good there was near no Content for it.
Do you know where the actual "big content" is ? 'cause everything i do in the game doesn't bring a lot of story and continuity.

There seems to have a lot of started things, but nothing seems to go really deep.

The game tells you that the schoolgirl start give you the more content, but nothing really happens. Maybe you absolutely need to build your character as a "slut" to have content ?

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hi,

Could you look at it ?
There are multiple ways to get out of Niko's revenge. You can have Fedor or Vitek deal with Niko if you are dating them or just befriend Ivan and he will help you out. Whichever option you choose will lead to Niko never bothering you ever again. :)

Reactions: Xaoyu

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
There are multiple ways to get out of Niko's revenge. You can have Fedor or Vitek deal with Niko if you are dating them or just befriend Ivan and he will help you out. Whichever option you choose will lead to Niko never bothering you ever again. :)

hmm ok ! nice to know.

That said, my character is build as a fighter in training, (she does kick boxing competition) and it's kind of frustrating to not have any option to try to confront him directly. She just let him rape her without even trying to resist. Even if she would maybe lose the fight, it would be appreciable to be able to have the choice to keep your character personality credible and logical.

I was happy when i saw that you gave us an option to try to avoid Nikko at school, but then i got frustrated when it leads to a rape with no option to try to avoid that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do you know where the actual "big content" is ? 'cause everything i do in the game doesn't bring a lot of story and continuity.

There seems to have a lot of started things, but nothing seems to go really deep.

The game tells you that the schoolgirl start give you the more content, but nothing really happens. Maybe you absolutely need to build your character as a "slut" to have content ?
Most of the "story" content is with individual NPC's. The school is mostly lot of small events with some story events but they are mostly started by the NPC's own story arcs.

I can point you in the direction of NPC's with story content if I know what you are interested in

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes