Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm having exactly this same issue. Can´t go to sleep :(
I looked and I can't see anything wrong but I am just a writer. Kevin will have to take a look at it or one of the other coders. I will let them know

Which bed is it happening at?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I just started playing this and I can't seem to get the sleep function to work right and trying to nap instead doesn't do enough so I keep getting bad ends where my character dies/goes insane.
Anytime I try to use the undress and go to bed function it says "ERROR - Location Bed2 Area: On Visit - Line 153 Code 104 Desc - File Not Found"
I know this is a old message but someone else is posting the same issue now. Are you still having the issue and if so which bed are you trying to sleep in? as there is more than one home for the MC

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
At all of them (City, Pavlosk, etc.)
Are you using a old save with the latest build?

If so try doing this. Manually strip naked completely, everything and then try to sleep. If it works then you should be able to redress in the future and sleep again.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone else having issues with some clothing stores?
I'm talking about selecting "View Dresses" and the whole thing freezes. Why is that happening?
You pretty much have to save constantly before buying clothes. The clothing stores in Pavlovsk are fine but
the clothing stores everywhere else that says "View Dresses", freeze.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Where can i find Alexandria? Is there any content with her? I see some pictures in her folder, but i cant find the events ingame.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I know this is a old message but someone else is posting the same issue now. Are you still having the issue and if so which bed are you trying to sleep in? as there is more than one home for the MC
In all honesty I was finding that QSP games tend to be buggy on my machine so I stopped trying to figure out the problems I was having. It wasn't just this one game; it seemed like every QSP game would have some unplayable bug so I cut my losses and deleted them. I'll reinstall and see if I can find what house it was.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Where can i find Alexandria? Is there any content with her? I see some pictures in her folder, but i cant find the events ingame.
I believe she is only part of the magic side of the game. If it is the NPC I am thinking of

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In all honesty I was finding that QSP games tend to be buggy on my machine so I stopped trying to figure out the problems I was having. It wasn't just this one game; it seemed like every QSP game would have some unplayable bug so I cut my losses and deleted them. I'll reinstall and see if I can find what house it was.
OK thanks, there was a clothing overhaul recently I was told to tell anyone with the bug by coders. To try completely removing all clothes, then sleeping and it should then work fine. Also a new game should be fine, but if you run into it let us know.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how to maintain relationship cool kids ? and house party how work ? (invite)
Easiest is to wear nice(aka high quality) school uniform that doesn't breach school uniform code while not be conserative. They also like it if you make fun of nerds, be aloof, but not violent when dealing with other students, as a few examples.

as for the house party which one do you mean? Dimka's or the one your sister can invite you to?

Reactions: lacoka1221

lacoka1221

Apr 28, 2017
Easiest is to wear nice(aka high quality) school uniform that doesn't breach school uniform code while not be conserative. They also like it if you make fun of nerds, be aloof, but not violent when dealing with other students, as a few examples.

as for the house party which one do you mean? Dimka's or the one your sister can invite you to?
Dimka and thanks for answer

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
I believe she is only part of the magic side of the game. If it is the NPC I am thinking of
Okey, im playing with the magic start, but still cant find her, if anyone can tell me atleast where she is, and what i need to do to get her events, that would be great.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okey, im playing with the magic start, but still cant find her, if anyone can tell me atleast where she is, and what i need to do to get her events, that would be great.
Sorry, I never play the magic start myself nor really worked on it. So i honestly just don't know, Kevin should know. He checks the forums a couple of times a day so hopefully he see's your question and answers it. You can also join our discord and ask there likely someone would know.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone else having issues with some clothing stores?
I'm talking about selecting "View Dresses" and the whole thing freezes. Why is that happening?
You pretty much have to save constantly before buying clothes. The clothing stores in Pavlovsk are fine but
the clothing stores everywhere else that says "View Dresses", freeze.
I'd like to know if it's a bug or me.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Well to be fair I believe the intent of the sauna forced prostitution is suppose to be like real ones, where it is very hard to "buy" your way back out of it.
That's my point though. Sveta CAN'T prostitute herself without those items. The NPC says she isn't groomed enough/without makeup, and won't let her leave the sauna to buy more.

Which means she is stuck in the sauna with only two options (both involve cleaning the place) for 100 each time. That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the storyline IMHO. Instead of being a prostitute in a brothel, she is stuck being a maid 400+ times.

Oct 29, 2019
That's my point though. Sveta CAN'T prostitute herself without those items. The NPC says she isn't groomed enough/without makeup, and won't let her leave the sauna to buy more.

Which means she is stuck in the sauna with only two options (both involve cleaning the place) for 100 each time. That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the storyline IMHO. Instead of being a prostitute in a brothel, she is stuck being a maid 400+ times.
I thought they sold you cosmetics and shampoo at the brothel/sauna but it increased your debt or at least that was the case the last time I got kidnapped and played that route, which honestly has been a long time ago. mostly because I found the sauna... underwhelming. But hey some people like it. So not knocking it just saying it did really hold my interest. Has what I remember changed?

Also @ Nutluck thanks for the info looking forward to it Sonia is one of my favorite NPC right behind Nush but before Albina, honestly I hope these three get a lot more content in the future have not really found a guy NPC that jumps out and says hey play my story Niko comes close but I dont like that the only way out is to seduce Fedor. Else wise you are stuck with a CLS for the rest of school. SO anyway just wanted to say thanks for the content and that appearently you right some of my fav stuff for the base game.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes