ascr95

Mar 23, 2018
Hello I really like this game, but since the last update it makes me this kind of error I would like to understand what kind of error would be thank you

regnm

Mar 5, 2021
The glory thing is exactly what happened to the Mira story with many calling her Mir in ETO leading to a lot of use of world or peace name replacements. Those got fixed as we reworked the village. The Vladimir story has never been worked on save for translation and bug fixes so the wierd name hasn't been redone. The driver is only described as Asian and a bit crazy so Banzai as a nickname works and I can see how the MTL got confused. If you do post some patches I'll look through and merge anything that fits. I might need to run stroyline changes past Vengeance as he's head writer and its really up to him what fits the game lore.
Here are the fixes and simple QoL patches that might be beneficial to everyone. The reason for adding table is also somewhat practical - if PC kicked out from home, "stolmney" would be transferred to "money" automatically, if PC got fired from live-in maid position and had some "stolmoney", they stuck untill PC gained access to the table somewhere, apartments are ok, but take time and a lot of money to rent, shared apartment is probably easiest to get to, but doesn't have table.
View attachment glife-fixes.7z
View attachment glife-qol.7z

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello I really like this game, but since the last update it makes me this kind of error I would like to understand what kind of error would be thank you
That is something Kevin will have to look into.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Here are the fixes and simple QoL patches that might be beneficial to everyone. The reason for adding table is also somewhat practical - if PC kicked out from home, "stolmney" would be transferred to "money" automatically, if PC got fired from live-in maid position and had some "stolmoney", they stuck untill PC gained access to the table somewhere, apartments are ok, but take time and a lot of money to rent, shared apartment is probably easiest to get to, but doesn't have table.
View attachment 1231673
View attachment 1231674
Just a FYI, but if you know code and are interested in helping. I suggest joining our discord and see about joining the dev team. We are looking for more coders at the moment.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I remember the devs were talking about magic being used to make MC a futa temporary during sex scenes, was that added?
I think it was more like if it comes, it will be magic. But I doubt it is in the game or will be in the near future. It is not that common, so somebody, who is into that stuff will be needed to write the content.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I remember the devs were talking about magic being used to make MC a futa temporary during sex scenes, was that added?
Futa aka dick and pussy no, but I was talking about temp transexual spell. Using a strapon and casting a spell to give the MC a dick instead for awhile.

No it is not in yet but it likely will be at some point. The hard part is not writing it, as the existing strapon scenes can be used with just a little work. It is finding image sets that match at least close enough the current strapon sex scenes.

Oct 30, 2019
MC has sore and swollen breasts. Found out here boobs where size H !! Not sure how that happened. Had Tatiana changed them back to a C because having H size tits without wearing a bra would maybe cause some pain. Now she's wearing a bra. Then she went to the clinic. But she still has sore and swollen boobs.
MC in great pain and low mood. Anyway to get rid of this? Even magic doesn't seem to work.

Oct 30, 2019
MC has sore and swollen breasts. Found out here boobs where size H !! Not sure how that happened. Had Tatiana changed them back to a C because having H size tits without wearing a bra would maybe cause some pain. Now she's wearing a bra. Then she went to the clinic. But she still has sore and swollen boobs.
MC in great pain and low mood. Anyway to get rid of this? Even magic doesn't seem to work.
Turns out she is pregnant. Didn't think that would be a problem she had an implant to keep that from happening. I guess birth control is not 100% -- just like real life? Or was this a mistake in the game???

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Turns out she is pregnant. Didn't think that would be a problem she had an implant to keep that from happening. I guess birth control is not 100% -- just like real life? Or was this a mistake in the game???
I am not a coder but I know the goal was to make it as realistic as possible, including the birthcontrol is not 100% effective. I am pretty sure it is coded that way.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
The changelog says a 'commando' trait was added but checking the cheat console I see no such trait - am I missing something?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Pee is in the game as a option to turn on, I forget exactly where, likely in the same place as the enema option. I don't think you can pee yourself, I know the person that added it talked about adding that but I don't think they ever did it and now they no longer work on the game. I don't think it really "does" anything in game other than, let you pee in bathrooms and give you messages about needing to pee when your bladder is full. It is just there for a immersion option.
There's an option in the gameplay settings to turn on enemas, but not bladder functions - is there somewhere else it should be listed?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There's an option in the gameplay settings to turn on enemas, but not bladder functions - is there somewhere else it should be listed?
Maybe it was never added, someone was working on it and I just thought it got added.

Commando trait is just a trait that lets you run around without panties is all. Normally you have to meet certain requirements.
Least that is how i think it works. It was just added and I am not a coder so was not involved in it and I have not played with it yet.

NeaLOL

Jun 6, 2021
In my opinion, this game deserves to be placed in the category of masterpieces.
It has the most branches of any game that currently exists.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In my opinion, this game deserves to be placed in the category of masterpieces.
It has the most branches of any game that currently exists.
thanks for the kids words, but GL is kinda unique as well. There is no one person that has or currently works on it or even a small team. For example I started working on the game 5 years ago this month. Back when I first started there was about a dozen people including me working on it. Since then the only person that is left from back then still actively working on the game is Kevin that was there before I started no the game. Currenlty we have about 18 people working on it, (I just checked discord and there is 10 people that work on the game online right now and I know several others that work on it are not on so not showing up in the list currently)

With that said different people work different amounts. Some just do a little work now and again, others put in a lot of work. People come and go all the time. At a guess I would say we have had over 100 people work on the game at some point or another, if you go all the back to ETO the original game GL is based on.

So that is a big reason it has so many branches and also the big reason it often has a lot of width and not as much depth. People come, work on a pet project for a bit and then leave with out ever fully finishing it.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Kevin Smarts
Oct 30, 2019
I'm using avatar.jpg to show he mc's image. I've noticed that in body/hairstyles are a ton of different colors and hairstyles. Is there a way to switch to dynamic images that change according to the hairstyle she has?

Nov 23, 2017
How do you add your own clothes into this game? For example gm_outfit has 150 clothes, i want to add 10 of my own clothes so that it become 160 clothes. I've tried to tweak the code with Qgen but i still can't make it appear in the game. Can anyone help me?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do you add your own clothes into this game? For example gm_outfit has 150 clothes, i want to add 10 of my own clothes so that it become 160 clothes. I've tried to tweak the code with Qgen but i still can't make it appear in the game. Can anyone help me?
OK, so you have to increase the range in GM if you want to be able to buy them (budgetshop).
You'll also need to add stats for the clothing in $attributes_gm_outfits file, there is a guide to what the variables you'll see there are in the clothing_attributes file. You'll need quality, thinness and atleast one for top and bottom as a minimum for each outfit.

There's no reason for that, I'd try downloading the game file again and check its loading from the right QSP player by starting the player then loading the game in (Windows defaults can get changed seemingly randomly).
View attachment 1231673
View attachment 1231674
Those attachments are not working for me, can't open directly with 7zip so I get most of it as unread in browser. Can you post them on Mega or similar?
Fully functional bladders were never added to the game.
I'm using avatar.jpg to show he mc's image. I've noticed that in body/hairstyles are a ton of different colors and hairstyles. Is there a way to switch to dynamic images that change according to the hairstyle she has?
Yopu can turn Avatar on and off in the cheat menu, in the looks section just under rename.

regnm

Mar 5, 2021
Just a FYI, but if you know code and are interested in helping. I suggest joining our discord and see about joining the dev team. We are looking for more coders at the moment.
Thanks for the invite, I'm not a coder exactly, just like to do QoL changes as I play since language seems straightforward enough and editing qsp directly is easy as well. Just adding small variety based on growing stats, skills, experience etc, usually heavily playthrough oriented.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides now I kind of have to go through Vladimir's quest to clean up MTL leftovers and some words order, possibly re-check some translations.
After actually looking at that, I mean two text files side by side, it's going to take awhile.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes