Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Question, is there a way (maybe through a console command) to manually trigger the first starlets event with Albina during the dance lessons in the Community Center?

The dance stats are too high (yes, I used cheats) to learn anything new in those classes so I assume that's why the event isn't triggering, and trying to bring them back down the cheat menu is behaving weirdly. I'm changing both the dance skills and agility/strength to bring the total down, but when I reduce one value, it seems to be adding points back to the other values. Similarly, for example pressing -10 only reduces by -9, and -1 doesn't change the value at all.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Guy How do I start olu event?
Which part? the MC having sex with him? meeting him at the train station and meeting his nephew? inviting Natasha over to meet him? inviting Anya over? Anushka?

Need to be a little more specific on which part of his story line you are referring to.

Though the wiki might be able to help as well. It is mostly up to date but doesn't cover everything

Augulist

Mar 28, 2019
Which part? the MC having sex with him? meeting him at the train station and meeting his nephew? inviting Natasha over to meet him? inviting Anya over? Anushka?

Need to be a little more specific on which part of his story line you are referring to.

Though the wiki might be able to help as well. It is mostly up to date but doesn't cover everything

I stuck with this stage

You are a little shocked you didn't know they had an open relationship "You are in an open relationship? You mean you can sleep with other people?"
She laughs at your reaction "Yes and no it doesn't bother me and it doesn't bother him. We know we love each other and sex is just sex."
You shake your head slightly "I am not sure if I could do that, I mean I can see the appeal but..."
She pats your leg "It is not for everyone but it works for us and we are happy and love each other." Not sure what more to say about that you left the topic drop. But you get the feeling she almost said something more but didn't perhaps you should wait and ask her about it again some other day.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Question, is there a way (maybe through a console command) to manually trigger the first starlets event with Albina during the dance lessons in the Community Center?
Never mind, I found out that there's a time limit on joining the starlets and I was already past the cut off date.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I stuck with this stage

You are a little shocked you didn't know they had an open relationship "You are in an open relationship? You mean you can sleep with other people?"
She laughs at your reaction "Yes and no it doesn't bother me and it doesn't bother him. We know we love each other and sex is just sex."
You shake your head slightly "I am not sure if I could do that, I mean I can see the appeal but..."
She pats your leg "It is not for everyone but it works for us and we are happy and love each other." Not sure what more to say about that you left the topic drop. But you get the feeling she almost said something more but didn't perhaps you should wait and ask her about it again some other day.
Has your MC bought enough sex-related items at the pharmacy? (needed to progress to where Luda offers to share him)
Is your MC a virgin? (chain doesn't progress then, which is weird since during the first time he asks if MC is)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I stuck with this stage

Ok the wiki page I linked above covers that, but you need to be decent looking, and have enough slut rep that she knows you are not a virgin or buy sex products from her at the pharmacy 10 different times, then talk to her again.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Where are all the console codes like before on old page? Checked wiki and it looks like many are missing, am I on the wrong site?

Sep 29, 2019
Has your MC bought enough sex-related items at the pharmacy? (needed to progress to where Luda offers to share him)
Is your MC a virgin? (chain doesn't progress then, which is weird since during the first time he asks if MC is)
Many events/Paths only start if your MC is not Virgin any more.And you are right is wired as near all Events that need to lose the Virginity first after have text that ask if you are still Virgin :) and many have even different Text/Pictures if you use the Cheat option to become again Virgin after you start the Path.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Where are all the console codes like before on old page? Checked wiki and it looks like many are missing, am I on the wrong site?
I don't think anyone made a new list after the old wiki got nuked. Is there something in particular you are looking to do that is not in the cheat menu?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Many events/Paths only start if your MC is not Virgin any more.And you are right is wired as near all Events that need to lose the Virginity first after have text that ask if you are still Virgin :) and many have even different Text/Pictures if you use the Cheat option to become again Virgin after you start the Path.
Sometimes that is on purpose, Luda wouldn't ok it if she thought Sveta was a virgin, doesn't mean Olu knows this, which is why he asks, not knowing she wouldn't allow it for example. So sometimes it is because the NPC's choose that.

Othertimes it is because a virgin means a second version of parts of the scene, with reactions and stuff. Sometimes writers forget to do it and sometimes they just don't want to be bothered with it.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Ok the wiki page I linked above covers that, but you need to be decent looking, and have enough slut rep that she knows you are not a virgin or buy sex products from her at the pharmacy 10 different times, then talk to her again.
For this specific event, the MC simply being a virgin (regardless of who knows about it) locks the quest progress, i.e. the option to talk to Luda about sleeping with Olu, beyond the initial stage about the open relationship, does not appear until the MC is no longer a virgin. This is irrespective of how many eligible purchases you have made at the pharmacy.

Maybe this event could be improved by having Luda mention that she'd be open to others (including the MC) sleeping with Olu but that she'd never consider a virgin for that, to better guide the player towards the next stage of the event, instead of the generic "maybe talk to her another day".

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not sure if it means anything, but I finally applied all patches related to 'danilovich' update and there was a jump in numbers of used outfits, specifically #4 (was default for this jock PC) actually stayed , #29 was replaced by #28 and #41 by #39. Was it something saveupdater.qsrc would do?
Yeah, the old danilovich variables were replaced with new ones but it shouldn't have changed the numbers like that. Weird but once its done it won't run again so you should be OK from there onwards. It fixes the problem of not being able to exercise in a number of places and getting wrong or no info when viewing them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For this specific event, the MC simply being a virgin (regardless of who knows about it) locks the quest progress, i.e. the option to talk to Luda about sleeping with Olu, beyond the initial stage about the open relationship, does not appear until the MC is no longer a virgin. This is irrespective of how many eligible purchases you have made at the pharmacy.

Maybe this event could be improved by having Luda mention that she'd be open to others (including the MC) sleeping with Olu but that she'd never consider a virgin for that, to better guide the player towards the next stage of the event, instead of the generic "maybe talk to her another day".
We might revisit it at some point for that, but it won't be soon. As we are focused on some other stuff at the moment.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I know we normally don't post dev builds here but I thought I would share. Here is our first dev build of 0.8.4

For those of you wonder "What is a dev build?" Well in simple terms it is part of the new content that will be coming in 0.8.4 that is currently finished. We create a build of the game for bug testing the next content and at time to get feedback on the content from those players that want to get sneak peaks.

So feel free to download and play it if you want, but just understand it has not been fully test. We try to be careful but there could be bugs in it, most likely minor ones, but I can't guarantee there isn't any major game breaking ones. So back up a save to be safe if you want to try it.

Sep 29, 2019
We might revisit it at some point for that, but it won't be soon. As we are focused on some other stuff at the moment.
Maybe its possible to make it so that Olu Path can be make even as Virgin.As he ask about it you can change only the start in the Way that sveta ask or Speak with Luda about that she is a Virgin but want to become a Woman and after Luda offer the help of Olu.The game is lack of a real option or story to lose the virginity at least i don't find a good way until now.Olu Path seams for me good for that

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes