Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe its possible to make it so that Olu Path can be make even as Virgin.As he ask about it you can change only the start in the Way that sveta ask or Speak with Luda about that she is a Virgin but want to become a Woman and after Luda offer the help of Olu.The game is lack of a real option or story to lose the virginity at least i don't find a good way until now.Olu Path seams for me good for that
Artem, Roma, Fedor, Eugene(this will be in a dev build soon) all have special content if Sveta is a virgin. We will do more of them, but not all NPC's will be willing to take her virginity.

Typically for something like this with Olu, it will be something we look into when we go back and expand his and Luda's content at some point. That is how we normally handle things like this. Example people asked something similar for Artem and when I revamped his story arc last year I added it in then, just like I am expanding Eugene's now and I am adding it in there.

With all that said though, we rarely go back to just add one new option to older content. It just tends to go on a list of things to do and when we go back to said content we do several things, if that makes sense.

Just trying to be transparent.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
How do I sell underwear? Or at least remove it from the wardrobe.

A gripe I have is that whenever my character, who is always commando, undress and then redresses she puts on underwear, even when all of it was put into the unwanted section.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
How do I sell underwear? Or at least remove it from the wardrobe.

A gripe I have is that whenever my character, who is always commando, undress and then redresses she puts on underwear, even when all of it was put into the unwanted section.
Have you tried saving an outfit without underwear?

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
no worries mate...itz a trivial matter. but tyvm for the reply

Its not complete, (e.g. Clique Reputation) so if there is something in particular you are looking for, you might be better of asking about it specifically.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
On the topic of input codes, anyone know if there is a way to enter a whole bunch of them at once instead of having to enter them individually? There are a number of codes that I use quite often that I would love to save on a text file so that I can just copy/paste whenever I want to use them.

Example:
grupvalue[1] = 750;grupvalue[2] = 750;grupvalue[3] = 750;grupvalue[4] = 750
In other words is it possible to use a separator and enter them all as a single line instead of 4 separate entries?

Would be real handy when I want to manipulate the number of each item that I have in Sveta's inventory. Just saying.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
On the topic of input codes, anyone know if there is a way to enter a whole bunch of them at once instead of having to enter them individually? There are a number of codes that I use quite often that I would love to save on a text file so that I can just copy/paste whenever I want to use them.

Example:
grupvalue[1] = 750;grupvalue[2] = 750;grupvalue[3] = 750;grupvalue[4] = 750
In other words is it possible to use a separator and enter them all as a single line instead of 4 separate entries?

Would be real handy when I want to manipulate the number of each item that I have in Sveta's inventory. Just saying.
Use an ampersand like so: grupvalue[1] = 750 & grupvalue[2] = 750 & grupvalue[3] = 750 & grupvalue[4] = 750

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
We are aware of some of the issues with names, but many of them was named by the original Russian devs and we left them as is, such as Mr Ivanov and we don't use the different last name based on gender because a lot of non Russian found it confusing.

For other names that was not part of the original game we have consulted Russian and Slavic name sites to get names.

As for the police detective, again that was done by the original Russian dev and we left it in. Perhaps it was a poor translation but that is what they was called in the original English name. Keep in mind all the original game was machine translated and then people that worked on GL finished translating it to English based on that. So there is going to be some issues because of it.
Thanks for the reply.
The sites you use, where you took Russian names, are not quite relevant for the present. This is very clearly seen in the "npcnamefile", which presents first and last names for random characters. Most of them are Russian and Slavic names, but some of them are considered dead names that have not been used in everyday life for several centuries. During localization, I had to cut out half of the names from there, mostly repetitions, but even so, many people laugh, for example, when meeting in a game with Chernobog, which can be found in books on Slavic mythology, but not in the real world.
I was mostly talking about new names, not those that are taken in "ЭТО" or "Provincial". Timofey -> Tryndin, Ivan - > Ilyushkin, investigator - > detective... All this has been changed in the last two versions of the game.
And I can see the machine translation very well. I and a couple of other people translated the game into Russian for a year, and of course could not help but notice it. I see that your team is quite actively correcting this, for which I am very grateful to you.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
The sites you use, where you took Russian names, are not quite relevant for the present. This is very clearly seen in the "npcnamefile", which presents first and last names for random characters. Most of them are Russian and Slavic names, but some of them are considered dead names that have not been used in everyday life for several centuries. During localization, I had to cut out half of the names from there, mostly repetitions, but even so, many people laugh, for example, when meeting in a game with Chernobog, which can be found in books on Slavic mythology, but not in the real world.
I was mostly talking about new names, not those that are taken in "ЭТО" or "Provincial". Timofey -> Tryndin, Ivan - > Ilyushkin, investigator - > detective... All this has been changed in the last two versions of the game.
And I can see the machine translation very well. I and a couple of other people translated the game into Russian for a year, and of course could not help but notice it. I see that your team is quite actively correcting this, for which I am very grateful to you.
We are changing some names like the two you mentioned Timofey to Tryndin or Ivan to Ilyushkin because there was more than one NPC named that and to help cut down on confusion we renamed some of them. Our long term goal is to not have two NPC's with the same name. Which means as the game gets bigger using more and more obscure names.

Investigator to detective I don't know who changed it or why, perhaps because most western players, who make up the bulk of our players found it confusing, i honestly don't know on that one.

At this point I think we have gotten most of the machine translation now done, at least I don't personally know of any left.

But if you want to provide me with a long list of male and female names that are in common usage and not currently in the game it would be a huge help for us. Because right now all we can do is consult online naming sites and look up names, which don't tell us how common they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevrius

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I have noticed that in the image folder there are more different sizes of clitoris and nipples. How do you get those larger sizes?

Also, the different sizes of the ass depend on what? Right now with a toned body and a weight of 57 I have an average and feminine looking ass, which corresponds to ass 2. For ass 3 and 4 what would I have to do, more exercise or weigh more?

Jul 28, 2019
I have noticed that in the image folder there are more different sizes of clitoris and nipples. How do you get those larger sizes?
Cheat menu -> Dynamic Input Command where x is an integer

clit_size = x
pcs_nips = x

Not sure of the threshold but I use 1000 sometimes to give the biggest ones.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018

clit_size = x
pcs_nips = x

In terms of gameplay, the fairy in the park (any park) will randomly increase or decrease it after an encounter if you are on good terms with her.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019

clit_size = x
pcs_nips = x

In the 'magic' game modes, you can have them change by interacting with the fairy in the park... unfortunately it is entirely random as to what, when or how it is changed.

You have to keep talking to the fairy and she will eventually offer to do something for you, this could include making size changes (bigger or smaller I think) to your nips or clit. You can also get a Teleport spell or a chance to become a succubus.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
In the 'magic' game modes, you can have them change by interacting with the fairy in the park... unfortunately it is entirely random as to what, when or how it is changed.

You have to keep talking to the fairy and she will eventually offer to do something for you, this could include making size changes (bigger or smaller I think) to your nips or clit. You can also get a Teleport spell or a chance to become a succubus.
Oh thanks for your answer, so nipple and clit size changes are only possible in magic game modes?

At least the nipples I thought that massaging your tits could influence something, so what is the use of massaging your tits when you are aroused besides making your tits and nipples sore?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Oh thanks for your answer, so nipple and clit size changes are only possible in magic game modes?

At least the nipples I thought that massaging your tits could influence something, so what is the use of massaging your tits when you are aroused besides making your tits and nipples sore?
I think it helps develop irl carpal tunnel syndrome, in my experience

eosar

Aug 11, 2016

Induce lactation when pregnant or after pregnancy as i recall it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The additional desc window is blank. Is there anything that can be done to fix it??
sounds like you exited sleep without it being turned back on somehow. In the dynmic input enter: in_sleep = 0
Then change location and it should be working again

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes