ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Oh thanks for your answer, so nipple and clit size changes are only possible in magic game modes?

At least the nipples I thought that massaging your tits could influence something, so what is the use of massaging your tits when you are aroused besides making your tits and nipples sore?
If your Sveta buys steroids and takes them for a while her clit will grow. None magic.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
mistake in the city: park / rape / if the heroine does not go to the police then all buttons will disappear

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
downloaded bro mod 20 and 21 patch and they have a lot of broken photos and animations.

start in Pavlosk June:
immediately animation error in shower and wardrobe with towel. there are a lot of them

a very large package of clothes in the city shopping center there are no photos at all

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
downloaded bro mod 20 and 21 patch and they have a lot of broken photos and animations.

start in Pavlosk June:
immediately animation error in shower and wardrobe with towel. there are a lot of them

a very large package of clothes in the city shopping center there are no photos at all
I don't think bro mod has been updated yet to work with the newest version of the game. If you want to use bro mod you will likely have to use a previous version of the game with the previous image packs.

We don't control what mods do or when they get updated. Sometimes they get updated right away and other times it takes awhile.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
On a date in the park, when meeting a black man, if you click "Discard the idea and move on..." or "refuse.." and then "Leave", a white screen appears. Errors in "svidboy" "parksvid2".
The husband's photo is not displayed. Error in "husb" where "HusbPic" is not defined.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I don't think bro mod has been updated yet to work with the newest version of the game. If you want to use bro mod you will likely have to use a previous version of the game with the previous image packs.

We don't control what mods do or when they get updated. Sometimes they get updated right away and other times it takes awhile.
Perhaps I did not quite correctly explain, in the pictures and animations, incomplete or incorrect paths are indicated, which is why they are not displayed.

the paths need to be edited. and everything will be fine.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
I recently (Two weeks ago) came back to the game after dropping it around 7.3.x and I have to say, the rehauls are on-point.

Not sure if these questions have been asked (I did do an obligatory search to see if they had, but this thread has 400+ pages lmao) so I'll ask them here just to be sure:

- While it's probably unfeasible and outright impossible to write stories for every NPC (Even for just for the school since this is a pet project for everyone involved in the game) are there plans for more questlines for Sveta's schoolmates, or is the current roster of quest-able schoolmates the limit for the foreseeable future?
- I vaguely remember searching last week for post-graduation plans regarding NPCs that you end up entering a deep relationship with, particularly when it comes to getting a place to live with them. Is that a priority for you guys? I'm asking because the game's start in the last year of high school makes everything that follows (Since every day is so involved) kind of secondary.

Also please tell me best girl Albina (Not only because you guys chose to use Dasha Taran for her normal picture) gets more interaction since she seems to develop quite the soft spot for you after her dad gets in jail, she seems probably the best developed character out of all the PC's peers.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Perhaps I did not quite correctly explain, in the pictures and animations, incomplete or incorrect paths are indicated, which is why they are not displayed.

the paths need to be edited. and everything will be fine.
Yeah that is why i said it is not up to date. Sometimes the main game changes stuff, like the clothes got a major revamp and many of the images where moved. So if bro mod is not using the most current version but you are using the most current image pack you will have a lot of broke images. We have nothing to do with the mod.

If you are having issues with the main game images then my guess is you are not using one of the recommend players on the first posts, most qsp players won't play mp4's. So if you are not using one of those players then all the mp4's will be broken.

If it is not one of the above, then you are using the wrong image pack. It is hard to say why you are having issues, but since no one else is reporting that, it suggests it is on your end. The few times someone says something like that, it is typically either they have the wrong image pack with the wrong version of the game or they are using the wrong player.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
replies below
I recently (Two weeks ago) came back to the game after dropping it around 7.3.x and I have to say, the rehauls are on-point.
Glad you are enjoying it.
Not sure if these questions have been asked (I did do an obligatory search to see if they had, but this thread has 400+ pages lmao) so I'll ask them here just to be sure:

- While it's probably unfeasible and outright impossible to write stories for every NPC (Even for just for the school since this is a pet project for everyone involved in the game) are there plans for more questlines for Sveta's schoolmates, or is the current roster of quest-able schoolmates the limit for the foreseeable future?
My goal was always to give most of the students there own stories, some will be shorter than others and some longer. The question is when that will happen. For that I couldn't tell you.
- I vaguely remember searching last week for post-graduation plans regarding NPCs that you end up entering a deep relationship with, particularly when it comes to getting a place to live with them. Is that a priority for you guys? I'm asking because the game's start in the last year of high school makes everything that follows (Since every day is so involved) kind of secondary.
Basically not so long ago we sorta decided to build the game into years. I won't get into all the reasons but long term we felt it will be easier. Right now we are kinda finishing up year one, to the point we feel there is enough content for a year of game play. Doesn't mean we won't add more later, but it means we can then start working on year two the first year of the uni. When that happens the school students will be moving. Some will move away, some will stay in pav, some will move to the city and many will go the Uni in the city. As far as living with any of them, most likely but not any time soon. The bigger priority will be getting the Uni revamp done like how I did the school and start part 2 aka year 2 of the current kids stories and having them move in year two.
Also please tell me best girl Albina (Not only because you guys chose to use Dasha Taran for her normal picture) gets more interaction since she seems to develop quite the soft spot for you after her dad gets in jail, she seems probably the best developed character out of all the PC's peers.
Any character with content will almost for sure get more eventually. Veng is the one writing her story and I know he wants to do more with her, what all more I don't know.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
How do you remove slut rep because every time i remove the tag it keeps getting back. I'm using cheryypop mod and gone for the worst-case scenario now slut rep became 0 to 200 and rising. In the previous version, it just added 75 slut rep. Is there any console command to alter the status.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you remove slut rep because every time i remove the tag it keeps getting back. I'm using cheryypop mod and gone for the worst-case scenario now slut rep became 0 to 200 and rising. In the previous version, it just added 75 slut rep. Is there any console command to alter the status.
Console command most likely but I don't know what they are. I am just a writer for the game so Kevin will have to chime in with that, but to naturally lose slut rep... stop having sex. ;)

Slut rep goes down slowly on it's own, to help speed it up, go to church, confess your sins etc will all speed it up.

A more indepth responce, if you have sex be careful who you have sex with, having a boy slap your ass in the middle of school, then flirting with him and going off somewhere private is going to make slut rep go up a lot. Most of the gopnik boys will brag about having sex with you, so that causes it to go up, jock and cool kid boys is a mixed bag, some brag some don't. Most of the girls don't brag so they are safe to have sex with, often resulting in low rep gain or none at all, nerds of all strips are safe to have sex with, again like the few boys that don't brag or most of the girls, nerds will make your slut rep go up very little or not at all, depending on the scene and how private the sex is.

So in conclusion be careful with who you have sex with, do it in privacy or just stop having sex. Then attend church, attend mass, confess etc.

I believe there is something else you can do to lower it but I can't think of what it is off the top of my head.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1
May 11, 2021
How do you remove slut rep...
They changed the names...
you type in fame['pav_slut']=0 in the dynamic input

removing slut rep only effective for one day, if you want it down for a good while, set the sex and prostitution to 0

type either one (or both) in the dynamic input command

fame['pav_sex']=0
fame['pav_prostitute']=0

if you want to set those to zero via dynamic input command

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
They changed the names...
you type in fame['pav_slut']=0 in the dynamic input

removing slut rep only effective for one day, if you want it down for a good while, set the sex and prostitution to 0

type either one (or both) in the dynamic input command

fame['pav_sex']=0
fame['pav_prostitute']=0

if you want to set those to zero via dynamic input command
Much appreciated both of you

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A new dev build was released for those that want to give it a go.

spartianrapesass

Sep 15, 2018
I'm having a problem in the form of my game just shutting down when doing certain events. Things like showering, masturbation with clit, taxi blowjob, and more are simply crashing my game. I do not know if it's the player or what so I have come here for a possible answer. I recently downloaded it, so not sure if images are the problem.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm having a problem in the form of my game just shutting down when doing certain events. Things like showering, masturbation with clit, taxi blowjob, and more are simply crashing my game. I do not know if it's the player or what so I have come here for a possible answer. I recently downloaded it, so not sure if images are the problem.
Are you using one of the two recommend players?

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have the files from 0.5.3? I'm trying to find some of the Mira content with Bandit that was never reimplimented with the beast mod. I've found the qsp file, but unfortunately, I'm finding it impossible to find the original image pack, and everything has changed over the past few major versions.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes