Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What exactly does the game consider gangbang sex? I'm talking about the sex stat screen, can anyone give me an example? And how does one raise a preference?
The gangbang modifier is added to scenes where Sveta is taken by multiple men and counted in the arousal system as with all the sex stats. I can't say for sure how accurately it has been used, it shouldn't be tagged on threesomes for example but there may be errors.
The preferences are there for a system that still isn't ready to go. I knew about it when making the arousal system so I intergrated it in advance but for it to work we have to add scenes that will alllow the player more options so that preferences can be modified.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
it worked perfectly. only problem i see whit it is that it has problems when you spam buy stuff but thats not really important. btw i found something seriusly wrong in the dialogue part tho:p just started this nerd life and are always doing homework but when i meet the teacher in the hall way i tell him that i tried to do it but was in the club whit the girls. but this girl havent been in the club ever and she havent missed a day of homework. so eather there is a missing variable for avoiding that dialogue line or the learning leason thing at the desk just simply doesnt add to that variable.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Just one question : are 7.0 saves useable with 7.1 ?
Yes, we do everything we can to maintain compatability. The only issue that I can think of is if you have genetic boyfriends as the old system was a bit broken but that shouldn't be game breaking.

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, we do everything we can to maintain compatability. The only issue that I can think of is if you have genetic boyfriends as the old system was a bit broken but that shouldn't be game breaking.
There's no new pictures with the new update? Because some images seem to be missing.
Thank you for your work btw, I just started playing and it's a really nice game.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
There's no new pictures with the new update? Because some images seem to be missing.
Thank you for your work btw, I just started playing and it's a really nice game.
there should be since i found a image pack called 7.1 at

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
Not yet, its something that'l be hanging around for a bit as there is nothing in the pipeline currently.
oki just noticed there where something about assbook and the girl in the park or something like that so was wondering if i just didnt know where to find social media. btw the chess game during the weekends could use more info since atm all i can do is spam be agressive and hope for the best since i dont realy know how the game is going.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
ehhm the training nude photo shoot has lost it pic it seems is that on purpose?
Erm... Yeah?
That should be a video clip, make sure you are using one of our updated QSPplayers as the orginal player doesn't support video.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
Erm... Yeah?
That should be a video clip, make sure you are using one of our updated QSPplayers as the orginal player doesn't support video.
im useing the one you told me about 2 pages back so that shouldnt be a problem and i had video there until i changed to 7.1

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
upload_2018-2-3_14-54-30.png

doesnt event show that there is an image missing

but it also disapaired from the 7.0 version so its probly something buggy whit my game :S

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
hey there is something wierd going on i chose the part where you start as a male no idea if that matters but then everytime i go to sleep i wake up wearing the starter bra and no panties and i filled in the clothing set in in the warderobe and made it an default outfit (thats probly just to make it easy to pick the clothes but figured id give that a try) but nothing changed she keeps on forgeting to put on those damn panties

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes