nanory

Sep 9, 2017
is there a new event added to the residental area in the city ? sometimes when i go there Qqsp stops responding.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op thanks to link providers & members for the heads up to me to update thread

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Been seeing this for a while now, if you have 2 or more GF/BF you never get into a date with the others, BF2 would call but instead BF1 show up, BF3 would call but BF1 shows up on the date, its a bit annoying been occuring for many dev versions now and its also on 0.71.
Girlfriends do not really work well, messing around with them end with male seed in Sveta's womb, I guess GF can knock you up, thats not cool.
Finally a minor issue, when you stretch to regular playground the image doesnt show correctly, it remains with vag2 image and doesnt seem to go beyond, when with Kolka it displays correctly but not on description.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
is it a large update? whats it contian
If you had v0.70 all packs correctly installed then you need the new image pack only 128MB + 35MB QSP file, replace the old one and you good to go. sound pack is 203MB.
Has fixes, changes in the school system, new random events mostly at school, girlfriends system (doesnt work well in my saves). there is a long list in the changes-log.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Qwasar the first link is the 0.7.0 (images and all), the second is the 0.7.1 update (without new images), the third link is the images for the 0.7.1 version. You need to download all 3 if you don't already have 0.7.0.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Changelog so i can add to the op? (please quote this post or @TCMS)

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Is there an up-to-date wiki or walk-through for this yet?
No, but if you use the search function within this , chances are it's been asked and answered. may also help too.

Use key words like Anushka, Sveta, Maid, etc rather than sentences though

Reactions: Argox

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Figures that as soon as I was done modding v0.7 that this would get a update. Still this game can be really addictive and horribly grindy.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
No, but if you use the search function within this , chances are it's been asked and answered. may also help too.

Use key words like Anushka, Sveta, Maid, etc rather than sentences though
Thanks. I already use the tfgamessite forums, I was just hoping they'd made a wiki since the last time I checked. It really needs one.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but seems like none of the images show up - they all just appear as broken links.

I downloaded the main 0.7.1 file from the first page, along with the latest QSP player there. Also tried downloading the 0.7.1 update only file and the 0.7.1 image pack separately, but still not seeing any images in game.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes