Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
-> QSP Program you need this, delete the old one if you have it.
->0.7.0 image pack
-> 0.7.1 image pack, combine the 2 and let 0.7.1 overwrite the old one.
-> Girl Life QSP Current Latest Version.(not the Dev Version but the release Version)

Here are the links directly from their forums. @Pepé Le Pew just in case the ones here are corrupted.

Make a Girl Life folder and unpack everything there, just make sure that the 0.7.1 image pack overwrites 0.7.0 pack

D

Deleted member 136881

How is this related to Province? As far I can tell those are the same game (or forked from the same game), right?

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
For anyone that doesn't already know, there's a really good mod for this in the forums at tfgamessite. It adds more content with Kolka and a transgender transformation for Kolka and the PC.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I'm trying to download the game on the main page, but the first link when i try to open it keeps saying there's a lot of break errors and header errors and so on. Is this happening to anyone else? I've already tried to redownload it and it gives me the same issue.

gatz13

Aug 14, 2017
The new dressing system works great! A lot cleaner to go through and find what you want, thanks for the hard work guys!

junito

May 27, 2017
anyone know how get the scenes with the images from the paste "flashing" who is inside the "PC" paste?

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I'm trying to download the game on the main page, but the first link when i try to open it keeps saying there's a lot of break errors and header errors and so on. Is this happening to anyone else? I've already tried to redownload it and it gives me the same issue.
have you updated your winrar or 7zip?

Raneth

May 26, 2017
have you updated your winrar or 7zip?
i have the same issu, tried with both updated winrar and 7zip

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Been a while since I played this. Feels even more grindy than it did before. Seems like it is going backwards in some respects.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
How is this related to Province? As far I can tell those are the same game (or forked from the same game), right?
Province is the original game in a very slight sense, it's from the Russian team. There's a whole lot of history with some going away from the original creator of "ETO: Girl Life" to create Province. Girl Life ECV is the culmination of several bits from past "Girl Lifes/Province etc" and is being translated with that old stuff, but for the most part its done by a different team and reads far better than Province's machine translation.

I personally play both because there are bits from province (teacher etc) that isnt in ECV yet. Province is delayed until after spring though :(

durudu

Aug 28, 2016
i just download the game ..but when i open it...i don't found img..nothing...i download the images pack 7.01 and put in the files...but nothing..i don't see anything....

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i just download the game ..but when i open it...i don't found img..nothing...i download the images pack 7.01 and put in the files...but nothing..i don't see anything....
You should have a folder for the game, in that you need the .qsp file and the images folder. If the image folder is not in the same place as the .qsp file then QSP cannot find them.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There is always some confusion but basically ETO was the originl game that DeGross made, this was continued and modded by various people with him and after he gave up on it. He made it using the basics of Rubedo as a demonstration of what could be done and it took on a life of its own.
Girl Life was the English language conversion project turning the machine translations into full English and at first was just that. It took on a life of its own and under MJ and then myself it started to change and grow new events and systems as a community project.
Province was a "Russian" group (mostly Ukrainian) who having seen Girl Life growing decided to try and breathe new life into the heavily modded ETO and after a couple of releases were joined by DeGross.
We don't work together but do allow each other to use stuff freely betwen our versions, so we are seperate projects with close ties.

Well, that's not complex. XD

Oh, one of our devs (illume) joined the Rubedo project and is now a dev there so we've kind of gone full circle. :extremelyhappy:

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Just download full game from first page. theres mega and other mirrors. game size 2.05gb on mega.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes