nanory

Sep 9, 2017
some people like that:p i personaly aint much for the generic bestality. but in handrawn games where they can add more unreal events around it then it gets fun :p

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
ohh btw @Kevin Smarts in the modeling job when you talk to mari even if you chose the transformation or the new in town start you still say that ur granparents live in the village might want to add an variable to that so that it doesnt apear when they aint ur acual granparents :p

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm I was transitioning my edits from the old qsp file to the new ones and I barely noticed any differences between the old and the new ones and as a matter of fact I mostly just remember typo fixes and some vars / kill vars. So the 0.7.1 changelog doesn't really contain everything it says it does? Or it contains 0.7 + 0.7.1? Or was I fiddling around with a dev build? o.0

PS: for the love of god, change your brother voyeur file with the shower. It's so redundant it's not even funny :c

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Hello, I am also not seeing some pics. For example the initial gloryhole pics show up but once she starts working it there are no pictures. Never had this problem with the other QSP player I was using but the one from the OP does it.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
is there finally a solution, for the corrupted-file-error, when openig the 0.7.1-archives?
i downloaded from uptobox and mega and have the same error, like many other reported here, but other people, report play-and-game-problems, so there has to be a solution, when these people where able to open the archive??

Reactions: Sillykohn

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
is there finally a solution, for the corrupted-file-error, when openig the 0.7.1-archives?
i downloaded from uptobox and mega and have the same error, like many other reported here, but other people, report play-and-game-problems, so there has to be a solution, when these people where able to open the archive??
only the update patchs are working at the moment so try them, i was having the same problem

Reactions: laladon

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
haha thanks. Also wondering if u know this type of game only with male protagonist
and would probably be the only ones worth suggesting, there are a couple but no where near as much content and freedom as Girl Life. Check out the for more alternatives.

can i use 0.7.0 saves with this?
A fresh start is always best, but I mostly run from old saves and I go from main builds to development builds etc.. You may need to 'refresh' certain things like buying a new handbag or doing things to retrigger events but shouldnt notice anything major.

Reactions: Anli

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Much of that is changed but the generic gf is still WIP, should be all sorted for the next release.:)
i figured it was just a place holder like bro shower seen showing test2.5 as an option lol
that or my gf in game has a dick to fuck me in the movies lol

Chaldeus

May 28, 2017
I had problem with the full game download. I downloaded the upgrade and image files,
but I don't have an older version to update. Is there a link to the 0.7.0 version so I can
get that and try to update it to 0.7.1?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I had problem with the full game download. I downloaded the upgrade and image files,
but I don't have an older version to update. Is there a link to the 0.7.0 version so I can
get that and try to update it to 0.7.1?
I haven't read about the whole lot of issues people are having with the downloads but via the TFGS site here is another 0.7.0 link to try if you havent already...

0.7.0 Core Image Pack:
0.7.1 Image Pack (to be placed ontop of 0.7.0 and overwritten)
0.7.1 .QSP file:
QSP Video Player:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.7.0, 0.7.1, QSP Video and the .QSP file are needed in order to roll the game.

I'd upload the entire thing myself, coupled with the mods i'm running but my upload is a whole load of crap.

Reactions: laladon

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As I've said a few times with large downloads from Mega you have to use the Mega add-on for your browser or it'll fail due to lack of memory allocation. Basically your browser uses a max 2gb mem and the download plus running the browser exceed that, the plug-in just tells your browser to use more mem.

I hope this fixes your issues as the 0.7.0 full image pack has been downloaded and tested and there is no problem showing up. Also, we use 7zip to pack the files so use that to unpack for least chance of errors.:rolleyes:

If you are getting missing images check the video test on the start page and your image folder size. The first should work and the second shouuld be 1.9ish gb (I've got some extra images in my folder so can't give exact size).

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any sort of corruption plot with the church, or is that just there to reduce sluttiness? I lied the first time I 'confessed' and got ordered to come clean the church. Is there anything after that?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there any sort of corruption plot with the church, or is that just there to reduce sluttiness? I lied the first time I 'confessed' and got ordered to come clean the church. Is there anything after that?
No, it was all planned out by the guy who made the church but poor health meant they were never able to complete it. I talked through it with him so maybe one day I'll revive it, its just that I have so much to do first I could begin to guess when that'll be.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes