Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for the fast answer. Sorry if it sounds confusing, for what I understood I can change, but that also means I can be in several groups at once? Or am I forced to change between groups? Because you mentioned spam invites to different groups, but they are only 4. I don't mean the arcs like volleyball, starlets etc, but being on nerd and gopnik social groups at the same time for example.
It use to be before we lowered social rep with other groups. You could join say the jocks on Monday and then on Wed the Cool kids ask you, and next week the nerds ask you. So people was complaining of getting spammed especially by the group you just left. So we added in the drop in points when you switch to a new group to keep that from happening.

No you can only be in one group at a time, but you can change which group you are in as often as you are able. Once you switch groups you should be able to switch back to your old group if you want in 2-3 weeks if you try for example. How often you can switch is based on who you are friends with, how you dress, and what you do during school or the community center disco.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
replies below.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Still doesn't answers my question regarding which module contains degradation code, but at least provides a logical reason for it's speed. Thanks.
I am just a writer that knows basic code, the simple truth is I have no clue where the code is at.

Katja. In order to progress in her storyline you need to sleep with Ivan. And btw, no matter what answer you chose when kissing her in school, you are still forced to kiss Ivan.
Katja is being reworked and pretty sure all Ivan unlocked was the mff and bisexual stuff anyways. Her story arc is old and has a lot of weird conditions and random chance to advance things. BGK is working on it this release to fix a lot of that stuff so her story is a bit easier to advance.

Last time I checked, with or without "win every fight" cheat activated, there was still no fight. Just blackout then rape.

But thanks for the answers. I mean it. And happy new year btw :)
There should be a fight unless it is broke.

You're welcome and happy new years.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That actually makes a lot of sense. Still doesn't answers my question regarding which module contains degradation code, but at least provides a logical reason for it's speed. Thanks.

Katja. In order to progress in her storyline you need to sleep with Ivan. And btw, no matter what answer you chose when kissing her in school, you are still forced to kiss Ivan.

Last time I checked, with or without "win every fight" cheat activated, there was still no fight. Just blackout then rape.

But thanks for the answers. I mean it. And happy new year btw :)
Stat_skllattrib file. The chances of me spelling that right while over 5,000 miles afk are slim and of course I can’t actually look in the file to be 100% sure but it’s either there or file right after it with very similar name.

Reactions: chichong

chichong

May 7, 2020
Stat_skllattrib file. The chances of me spelling that right while over 5,000 miles afk are slim and of course I can’t actually look in the file to be 100% sure but it’s either there or file right after it with very similar name.
Thank you very much.

Later edit. 600 and 300 are WAY better. :)
Still a concern, but not a constant issue. More relaxing gameplay.

Last edited:

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
So I have started to play as a dancer and quite like it so far. However, I do have a question about the Christina storyline. I know that she may set up an encounter for you to be raped. Does that require me to win the fight against her or does it happen no matter what? The wiki seems a bit unclear in that regard.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So I have started to play as a dancer and quite like it so far. However, I do have a question about the Christina storyline. I know that she may set up an encounter for you to be raped. Does that require me to win the fight against her or does it happen no matter what? The wiki seems a bit unclear in that regard.
That story is actively being worked on, with that said though. If you lose the fight to her she just dominates and humiliates you. She only sets you up if you beat her and she is trying to get revenge.

Reactions: vicaddict

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So the willpower is dominance? And how can i increase charisma?
No willpower isn't dominance though it can be used to resist others or force others to do things. The way dom and sub was used, wasn't in the sexual sense of those words but was used more like willpower only always binary, it was always a yes or no. So we completely revamped it and made it willpower, which now has a cost which changes with a wide variety of things, including how much you do something etc.

Dom and sub will be coming back but in a different way, more accurate to what they actually are in RL.

Talking, each time you chat to NPC's etc it adds some chr xp. Some of it might not be seeded but that is something we do when we work on stuff and notice it doesn't have the xp code.

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
No willpower isn't dominance though it can be used to resist others or force others to do things. The way dom and sub was used, wasn't in the sexual sense of those words but was used more like willpower only always binary, it was always a yes or no. So we completely revamped it and made it willpower, which now has a cost which changes with a wide variety of things, including how much you do something etc.

Dom and sub will be coming back but in a different way, more accurate to what they actually are in RL.

Talking, each time you chat to NPC's etc it adds some chr xp. Some of it might not be seeded but that is something we do when we work on stuff and notice it doesn't have the xp code.
Thanks for the answer

dregon87

May 6, 2019
How to regain weight without losing sports stats?

And how to expand willpower stock?

Last edited:

Bl_ate

Jul 27, 2018
So I got one of the cosmetic tattoos at the Beauty Bar in the mall but I want to remove it. Is there anyway to reset makeup. i tried some console commands but nothing has worked yet.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
So I got one of the cosmetic tattoos at the Beauty Bar in the mall but I want to remove it. Is there anyway to reset makeup. i tried some console commands but nothing has worked yet.
Yes go to the cheat menu /appearance bottom of the page /Tattoo Removal. I haven't used it but it's there.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How to regain weight without losing sports stats?

And how to expand willpower stock?
Eat more. Eat loads if working out but if you limit it to less intense stuff like yoga and a casual swimming at the lake you can keep things topped up without having to calorie load. Fatty and sugar based foods work well so grab some ice cream and a burger then wash down with a shake.

Reactions: dregon87

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Yesterday I started a game as a party girl and yikes can you make money real fast. That was shocking :D

btw is there some sort of rotation in what stores have to offer? Or do you get different outfits depending on your "alignment" I could have sworn my dancer saw different clothing items in the same store.

I really like the game, but boy or rather - girl do I feel lost sometimes. :D

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
guys how to enter in bdsm club in city suburbs? I see that in the folder of this location is bdsm club but I can't find the way to enter there

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes