Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tought that Anya got home directly to the bedroom? Are there moments where she's at homw but not in the bedroom?
She can be found in the kitchen or bathroom. Also you can do it before she gets home for work and when she gets home she can catch you I believe.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Weight is driving me crazy. Fell into underweight category and wasn't able to climb out of there since. Morning breakfast+snack, bagged lunches in school, getting rueben sandwich+milkshake after school, then getting some more full meals, then full meal+snack before bed. Check weight progress in the morning: -1kg. Went on about 2 months in game with maximum +1 -1 changes every now and then. Changed height to 160 in cheat menu in desperation, but turns out it also lowers your weight accordingly
Normal weight - 200 attractiveness, 1kg under - only 150
0 physical activities besides school pe classes
Food and to a degree weight is something Anya and I want to look at this release and streamline things a bit. We will see if we have enough time to do it. We want to but no promises it will get done in time.

Reactions: slaydatkiddo

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug, but after Sveta has the session with the therapist where he has her ask for sex, Sveta will lose her virginity. If you reinstate it, she will lose it in any following session with the therapist. Now obviously, we know she isn't a virgin, but I've always been under the impression that she isn't aware of that due to the hypnotism? I don't know if I'm explaining this well.

Other problem is the pills from the therapist. She never takes them, nor can I find an option to take them manually. Not sure if this is a bug, or just that the pills aren't implemented yet.

Anyways, love the update to the therapist. Always been one of my favorite options in the game. :)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
guys how to enter in bdsm club in city suburbs? I see that in the folder of this location is bdsm club but I can't find the way to enter there
It’s hard to join as only Natalya in the city can give you access. You meet her in Mon Cheri and she will teach you about dominating girls. If you are very dominant you can force her to be your slave, otherwise you will end up as her submissive. After a few months she will give you the card that grants access to the mansion. There will be other ways to join in the future.

Reactions: szybki1

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Can you get an "actual girlfriend" in school, like happens with Fedor, Artam, Vitek, Niko...? I know there is Tanya but what about the school colleagues? All "relationships" with girls are more like casual/corruption/sharing... :unsure:

Also, Katja CAN get pregnant like it says on Wiki or WILL get pregnant (hard-coded) no matter what, like it says on this thread?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you get an "actual girlfriend" in school, like happens with Fedor, Artam, Vitek, Niko...? I know there is Tanya but what about the school colleagues? All "relationships" with girls are more like casual/corruption/sharing... :unsure:

Also, Katja CAN get pregnant like it says on Wiki or WILL get pregnant (hard-coded) no matter what, like it says on this thread?
Yes

I am honestly not sure with that said her story arc is being worked on so not sure if that will even stay or not and if it stays how it might change. I don't know when THX will get around to it though.

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
Well, as far as I know you need to build relation with her via school (talking to her and have some skills in dancing and/or cheerleading) this requires patience, time and prioritization.

If you need some guidance on what to do, here is a link to the Girl Life wiki (A lot of changes has been made as indicated by the Changelog. So, the wiki might/might not have all the answers)

Hope that helps :)
I think when you cheat you can not join not sure if its for the cheat or cause you reach 100 on dancing before the 30 lessons finish, it also happens to me, except when no cheat.

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018

not sure if girlfriend, but you can recurrent fun with katja, julia, anushka, albina and a little with sonia until now.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Right now closest to a gf is Lariska. At some point you can get in her house and have sex (every day). It's also a hint of she having feelings for you. And I hope this will not evolve in another pointless corruption story. Right now there is no dating, not even mentioned in journal as gf.

Natasha - corruption, sex
Anushka - sex, only 1 repeatable scene
Julia - drunk sex, only 1 repeatable scene
Albina - sex - various scenes at her house or in school
Katja - corruption, sex
Sonia - sex
Tanya - bugged sex

There might be others but I'm not interested in straight content so any female NPC relationship that implies hooking up with a guy 1st is a no-no for me.

If you enabled random bf/gf in options, there are random people (male of female) trying to hit on you on street. You can accept a date and they will become your "significant other" - at least till they piss you off. You can have max. 3 of those. You can call them, ask them to a date, or they will call you and ask for a date. They are even mentioned in your journal.

BUT... those NPCs are randomly generated. They have preferences regarding your clothes, your appearance, and at some point in relationship if those preferences don't match with your looks, they will ask for modification(s). Hair color, tattoos, breast reduction / enhancement, etc. And you might have the surprise to get on a date and your date starts like "I dont like girls with black hair, you should have red hair instead" - so I usually break up with them til I find someone with a picture I like, in expensive clothes (that means rich), and likes my looks. (That pisses me off to a high degree - THEY come to hit on you and suddenly they don't like your looks even you are at 200 attraction - 10/10, but Kevin stated that the bf/gf system is worked on so there is still hope)

Personally I'd love to be able to build a stable relationship with one of the named NPCs (girls) but each and every one of them (bar Lariska) involves degrading Sveta - and all my gameplay(s) are exactly the opposite - dodging all the degradation / prostitution traps and making her a rich, respected and famous woman.

In my actual playthru is June, she's still in school, virgin, have almost 5 millions in bank and over 1000 reputation as performer, all magic researched, blue sash in KB, over 50 victories in chess, professional runner - also clothes from Mon Cheri. Ah, and over 1100 orgasms. I want a villa on that terrain on suburbs and a Ferrari as well, but that means I need 20m for the car alone and +10m for land and house. Still a long way to go

Last edited:
Reactions: Taikh

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
not sure if girlfriend, but you can recurrent fun with katja, julia, anushka, albina and a little with sonia until now.
Katja cannot get pregnant anymore. Devs disabled that because she didn't has any other pregnancy content than 1 dialogue.
Inside code it is being said what they disabled it until they create more pregnancy content for her.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
... for which question?

That what's a was talking about.
You can have "recurrent fun" with almost anyone, but you can't actually "DATE" (and all the romantic shit that goes with it :ROFLMAO: ) any school girl like it happens with boys.

Right now closest to a gf is Lariska (...)
And I hope this will not evolve in another pointless corruption story (...)
There might be others but I'm not interested in straight content so any female NPC relationship that implies hooking up with a guy 1st is a no-no for me.
Well... then I have some bad news for you :ROFLMAO::
Lariska gets a boyfriend eventually, so its more like sharing/casual too
(wiki says you don't NEED to fuck him and can eventually get rid of him :unsure:)

Regard visiting houses (schoolmates), as far as I know, for now, there is:
Casual: Albina, Julia, Anushka
Sharing: Vicky, Lariska
Corruption (with Impregnation): Katja, Natasha

You can't actually date any on them, the max you can do is hang out with Katja,
BTW I find weird that you can't save her from getting drunk raped on new year orgy party :cautious:.

Could be nice to actually date one of the girls (or more, like you can do with the boys) or even consolidated your dominance on Natasha and become her mistress (yes i know about Natalya) and not just her sugar mommy :ROFLMAO:.

If you enabled random bf/gf in options, there are random people (male of female) trying to hit on you on street.
No really interested in random NPCs, being stopped all the time gets annoying, so i always disable that :rolleyes:.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Right now closest to a gf is Lariska. At some point you can get in her house and have sex (every day). It's also a hint of she having feelings for you. And I hope this will not evolve in another pointless corruption story. Right now there is no dating, not even mentioned in journal as gf.

Natasha - corruption, sex
Anushka - sex, only 1 repeatable scene
Julia - drunk sex, only 1 repeatable scene
Albina - sex - various scenes at her house or in school
Katja - corruption, sex
Sonia - sex
Tanya - bugged sex

If you enabled random bf/gf in options, there are random people (male of female) trying to hit on you on street. You can accept a date and they will become your "significant other" - at least till they piss you off. You can have max. 3 of those. You can call them, ask them to a date, or they will call you and ask for a date. They are even mentioned in your journal.

BUT... those NPCs are randomly generated. They have preferences regarding your clothes, your appearance, and at some point in relationship if those preferences don't match with your looks, they will ask for modification(s). Hair color, tattoos, breast reduction / enhancement, etc. And you might have the surprise to get on a date and your date starts like "I dont like girls with black hair, you should have red hair instead" - so I usually break up with them til I find someone with a picture I like, in expensive clothes (that means rich), and likes my looks. (That pisses me off to a high degree - THEY come to hit on you and suddenly they don't like your looks even you are at 200 attraction - 10/10, but Kevin stated that the bf/gf system is worked on so there is still hope)

Personally I'd love to be able to build a stable relationship with one of the named NPCs (girls) but each and every one of them (bar Lariska) involves degrading Sveta - and all my gameplay(s) are exactly the opposite - dodging all the degradation / prostitution traps and making her a rich, respected and famous woman.

In my actual playthru is June, she's still in school, virgin, have almost 5 millions in bank and over 1000 reputation as performer, all magic researched, blue sash in KB, over 50 victories in chess, professional runner - also clothes from Mon Cheri. Ah, and over 1100 orgasms. I want a villa on that terrain on suburbs and a Ferrari as well, but that means I need 20m for the car alone and +10m for land and house. Still a long way to go
Sonia and Anushka have no degrading scenes. Sonia has some old stuff that is about being dominated and used if you want to join in on the scene but it is not required. Anushka likes to top Sveta and can be rough but Sveta can top her instead. Also Anushka has 2 repeatable sex scene at school and 4 at home, that are all lesbian only. Not counting the bi mff stuff. Natasha has no degrading of Sveta, since the whole point of that story is about degrading and corrupting Natasha, can't recall about stuff with her mom as I didn't work on that. I am pretty sure Julia doesn't have any at all either. The rest I don't know about as I was not personally involved in their story arcs.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
... for which question?
Julia but not sure how far along that story arc is. I am personally not working on it but I know she is a lesbian and is interested in dating Sveta and being a couple. It might not be that far along, I honestly don't know as that is not a character I am working on. I just know that is what the story is set up for.

I know Katja isn't far enough along but pretty sure you should be able to date her as well.

I honestly don't know the long term goal on Natasha, Albina, Vicky or Lariska as others are working on them.

Anushka is very much a friends with benefits, mostly because if you do her story and talk to other NPC's about her you find out she has no interest in dating anyone at this moment.

That what's a was talking about.
You can have "recurrent fun" with almost anyone, but you can't actually "DATE" (and all the romantic shit that goes with it :ROFLMAO: ) any school girl like it happens with boys.
Keep in mind the game is set in Russia where gay and lesbian relationships are looked down on, especially in smaller towns like Pav. We had a vote about this long ago with our players on how much realism they wanted in the game. The vote was a fair amount. The city is more western so is a little more open to it so you will see more actual lesbian dating once NPC's stories advance that far. But keep in mind we just started working on the Uni last release with a revamp of the classes and parts of the dorm.

(wiki says you don't NEED to fuck him and can eventually get rid of him :unsure:)

Regard visiting houses (schoolmates), as far as I know, for now, there is:
Casual: Albina, Julia, Anushka
Sharing: Vicky, Lariska
Corruption (with Impregnation): Katja, Natasha

You can't actually date any on them, the max you can do is hang out with Katja,
BTW I find weird that you can't save her from getting drunk raped on new year orgy party :cautious:.
Julia I know has a date but it might not be unlocked in the code but I know someone was writing dating content for her. Katja, Vicky content is almost completely old ETO content that we have not done much with. THX is working on them but I honestly have no clue how far along they changes are.

Could be nice to actually date one of the girls (or more, like you can do with the boys) or even consolidated your dominance on Natasha and become her mistress (yes i know about Natalya) and not just her sugar mommy :ROFLMAO:.

No really interested in random NPCs, being stopped all the time gets annoying, so i always disable that :rolleyes:.
Pretty sure that is a path planned for Natasha where she becomes your sub long term. But keep in mind all of these NPC you named are all still in the 1st year of their content. Some things will change or open up when we start adding their content at the Uni. Every girl you named is going to the Uni in the city after school and their stories will continue there.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Nope. She gets a bf, then asks your opinion about him, then gets pregnant, then he dumps her, then she's having a miss-carriage and loses the baby, then she returns to you.

Sonia and Anushka have no degrading scenes. Sonia has some old stuff that is about being dominated and used if you want to join in on the scene but it is not required. Anushka likes to top Sveta and can be rough but Sveta can top her instead. Also Anushka has 2 repeatable sex scene at school and 4 at home, that are all lesbian only. Not counting the bi mff stuff. Natasha has no degrading of Sveta, since the whole point of that story is about degrading and corrupting Natasha, can't recall about stuff with her mom as I didn't work on that. I am pretty sure Julia doesn't have any at all either. The rest I don't know about as I was not personally involved in their story arcs.
I probably was unclear. That list was not about Sveta being corrupted but about those NPCs being corrupted by Sveta.

Btw. there is a scene involving Albina and Lazar at school where no matter what answer you chose (agree or refuse) you still get fame['pav_sex'] += 1. I corrected it in my qsp but you might want to look at it.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nope. She gets a bf, then asks your opinion about him, then gets pregnant, then he dumps her, then she's having a miss-carriage and loses the baby, then she returns to you.

I probably was unclear. That list was not about Sveta being corrupted but about those NPCs being corrupted by Sveta.
You but some of them Sveta is not about corrupting them either, like Anushka. You can top her or be topped by her and what I mean by that is who is more in charge during the sex. But there is no corruption on either side. Some of them can corrupt Sveta and some can be corrupted by her but some are just in middle. Just wanted to make that clear for anyone reading the thread.

Btw. there is a scene involving Albina and Lazar at school where no matter what answer you chose (agree or refuse) you still get fame['pav_sex'] += 1. I corrected it in my qsp but you might want to look at it.
rep is not always about sex. Another example if Dan can walk you home and then he wants a bj, even if you refuse you tells people you did, which starts a rumor. Several other NPC's seen you leave with him kinda drunk and he says you did, so people wonder and rumors start, so you gain rep even if you did nothing. The opposite of that is you can have all the sex you want with Anushka at her apartment and your rep never goes up, because no one see's it and Anushka doesn't tell others about it.

So just to be clear rep isn't always about if you have sex or not.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
We had a vote about this long ago with our players on how much realism they wanted in the game. The vote was a fair amount.
Should i mention magic? no? just kidding :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

where gay and lesbian relationships are looked down on, especially in smaller towns like Pav.
I "could" agree with you if:
Sveta doesn't see lesbian couples kissing all over Pav
Sveta doesn't get hit on and invited to dates by girls all over Pav (random NPCs)
Lena and Lera PDA
Girls getting frisky on school shower
So the problem is formal relationships?

Every girl you named is going to the Uni in the city after school and their stories will continue there.
Cool!
But if things keep going at this pace (by girls getting knock up on the first year), the uni will become a daycare :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

chichong

May 7, 2020
rep is not always about sex. Another example if Dan can walk you home and then he wants a bj, even if you refuse you tells people you did, which starts a rumor. Several other NPC's seen you leave with him kinda drunk and he says you did, so people wonder and rumors start, so you gain rep even if you did nothing. The opposite of that is you can have all the sex you want with Anushka at her apartment and your rep never goes up, because no one see's it and Anushka doesn't tell others about it.

So just to be clear rep isn't always about if you have sex or not.
Sorry if I drag this forward - I'm not trolling or anything. But why punish player for things that are out of his control? Like the unavoidable sex scene with Albina in classroom.

I could understand if player directs Sveta to do morally questionable things - there should be consequences, indeed.
But based on rumors... doesn't seem fair, really. And if we talk about rumors I believe her previous reputation should be taken into account as well. Like "Do you even saw Sveta kissing a guy?" "No" "And you want me to believe she had a threesome with Lazar and Albina in school's bathroom?"

And like I said in other post some *long* time ago. The random scenes in school doesn't make much sense. I've been in high-school, and I did my share of idiotic things. But I never went suicidal, lol. You don't go at the best student in school, teachers favorite, known athlete, known kick-boxer and slap her ass. Or lift her skirt. Especially not after she almost killed another student in an 1 on 1 fight.

If you think going further with this discussion it's not ok, we can stop - or continue in priv.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Should i mention magic? no? just kidding :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What you don't believe in magic?

I "could" agree with you if:
Sveta doesn't see lesbian couples kissing all over Pav
Sveta doesn't get hit on and invited to dates by girls all over Pav (random NPCs)
Lena and Lera PDA
Girls getting frisky on school shower
So the problem is formal relationships?
It is like it is in some places in the world years ago. Girls making out is hot, BFF girls hooking up is hot, two girls getting married? hell no. From what we have been told by Russian players that is fairly accurate.

I couldn't find a better copy of this but this is the general feeling, btw it is a amussing video.

Cool!
But if things keep going at this pace (by girls getting knock up on the first year), the uni will become a daycare :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
There is only three girls that I can think of that get knocked up.
Katja, Lariska and Natasha
There is like 25ish girls so most don't.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes