Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I ask him if he think's your pretty and then nothing.

This is literally what I get.
"Do you think I am pretty?" You ask him.
He nods a bit and his eyes roam across your body "Yes you are very pretty and I would very much like to have sex with you." Then he kisses you.
Well he is bold, but do you want to have sex with him?
[1] Keep talking
[2] Stop talking

I'm wondering if it's bugged.
The only thing I can think of you might be missing is talking to Luda about boys. She will ask if you have a boyfriend. Regardless of your answer it sets the trigger.

After that you should see this option show up when talking to Luda after that
act 'Talk about Olu some more':
Then just keep following the chain of new acts and she will offer for you to have sex with him, because she says he is to big and wears her out. From there as I said before just catch him home alone like the example you posted above and you will see a new option

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
The only thing I can think of you might be missing is talking to Luda about boys. She will ask if you have a boyfriend. Regardless of your answer it sets the trigger.

After that you should see this option show up when talking to Luda after that
act 'Talk about Olu some more':
Then just keep following the chain of new acts and she will offer for you to have sex with him, because she says he is to big and wears her out. From there as I said before just catch him home alone like the example you posted above and you will see a new option
I talked about boys already, then talk about Olu more and she says he likes me (thought you were cute, then the you don't mind option, then the you have an open relationship?). I haven't gotten anything after that. Besides going to Olu and he kisses you, but I don't get any sex options.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I talked about boys already, then talk about Olu more and she says he likes me (thought you were cute, then the you don't mind option, then the you have an open relationship?). I haven't gotten anything after that. Besides going to Olu and he kisses you, but I don't get any sex options.
if you did all that and you are getting that scene and not getting the kiss option somehow it got bugged. I looked at the code and if you talked about boys with Luda and then as I said hit the follow up acts after that, it sets the code to allow you to kiss Olu back. So I have no clue how it could have done that as it should not be possible. But the code seems correct

Perhaps retry talking to Luda about boys and the follow up acts I listed above in that order and then talk to Olu again and see if it unlocks it. It should because it should set the trigger if it wasn't set. If that doesn't work then there is something broken in your save at a guess and I am a writer and not a coder and we will have reached the end of my ability to help.

In which case I would say join our discord and ask the question in the discord questions channel and have a coder check things, they can have you enter input commands and check how it might be bugged. I personally don't know how to do that stuff and our coders are mostly only active on discord.

Oct 2, 2018
It is like it is in some places in the world years ago. Girls making out is hot, BFF girls hooking up is hot, two girls getting married? hell no. From what we have been told by Russian players that is fairly accurate.
What you are saying is that you are going to be faithful to the Russian reality?
so there will be no formal, purely lesbian relationships?
or am I misunderstanding? English is not my first language

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What you are saying is that you are going to be faithful to the Russian reality?
so there will be no formal, purely lesbian relationships?
or am I misunderstanding? English is not my first language
Not perfectly but we want to capture some of the feel. We had a vote on it by our players and the one most voted for was. Keep in fairly close to real but not when it trumps fun.

So it is a fine line we are walking. There already is purely lesbian content as in you can see other girls and not see guys in their story arcs. With that said most of them are more friends with benefits but a few will be romance paths.

Oct 2, 2018
Not perfectly but we want to capture some of the feel. We had a vote on it by our players and the one most voted for was. Keep in fairly close to real but not when it trumps fun.

So it is a fine line we are walking. There already is purely lesbian content as in you can see other girls and not see guys in their story arcs. With that said most of them are more friends with benefits but a few will be romance paths.
I was also saying that because I had played the game a few months ago so I was interested to see if the lesbian content is going to evolve or stay the same as it is now.

the lesbian content although it does exist is scarce (only Natasha, and to a lesser extent Anushka and Julia), and for the most part poor and uninteresting for someone who wants only lesbian.

for me the reflection of reality is not that it is so scarce and that almost all of it is hookups, but rather secret relationships, with reputation damage and homophobic attacks if they are discovered would be the closest to reality.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
if you did all that and you are getting that scene and not getting the kiss option somehow it got bugged. I looked at the code and if you talked about boys with Luda and then as I said hit the follow up acts after that, it sets the code to allow you to kiss Olu back. So I have no clue how it could have done that as it should not be possible. But the code seems correct

Perhaps retry talking to Luda about boys and the follow up acts I listed above in that order and then talk to Olu again and see if it unlocks it. It should because it should set the trigger if it wasn't set. If that doesn't work then there is something broken in your save at a guess and I am a writer and not a coder and we will have reached the end of my ability to help.

In which case I would say join our discord and ask the question in the discord questions channel and have a coder check things, they can have you enter input commands and check how it might be bugged. I personally don't know how to do that stuff and our coders are mostly only active on discord.
It finally did happen. Apparently while I had bought enough to trigger it, I hadn't bought enough to finish it. 100% had gotten 10 items (I use cheats for money and had an auto clicker buying a bunch of stuff). Decided to buy stuff 10 different days Luda was working and it fixed it. So the triggering is just kinda fucked up.

Reactions: jamrow

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It finally did happen. Apparently while I had bought enough to trigger it, I hadn't bought enough to finish it. 100% had gotten 10 items (I use cheats for money and had an auto clicker buying a bunch of stuff). Decided to buy stuff 10 different days Luda was working and it fixed it. So the triggering is just kinda fucked up.
It is not number of items it is number of different days. You have to buy stuff over 10 different days. So it is working as intended.

pikaseca

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone knows how to get misha and stepfather threesome event? I go to the garage when they are both there but the events dont escalate to actual sex.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
You can join as many as you want, it goes down when you join one mostly by player request. As it could spam you with invites every day to different groups. So we put in a drop to all the other groups other than the one you joined so you have to put in some effort to switch again.

Jocks have the most but none of it is locked to jocks only.
Running story arc - anyone can do it but jocks have the easiest time getting their stats high enough to start it in time.
volleyball - same as above
starlets - in theory a cool kid could join but unless you start at the begining of summer you won't get your stats and skills high enough in time.
cheerleading - similar to starlets but not as bad.

The jocks and cool kids have a fair bit of overlap in school as does their story arcs. You find them hanging out in school and the disco together. If a cool kid throws a party the jocks are often invited etc.
Isn't there a jock only pick up game? Its not a story arc though.

On a separate note, is there any popular kid only content?

Last edited:

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
That story is actively being worked on, with that said though. If you lose the fight to her she just dominates and humiliates you. She only sets you up if you beat her and she is trying to get revenge.
Is there going to be a way to fight your way out of revenge on your own in the rework?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone knows how to get misha and stepfather threesome event? I go to the garage when they are both there but the events dont escalate to actual sex.
Pretty sure you have to have had sex with both of them first on their own before that will trigger.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Isn't there a jock only pick up game? Its not a story arc though.

On a separate note, is there any popular kid only content?
Yes there is a few little things like that but as you said it isn't really a story arc and I was just listing story arcs. Like the nerds also have a nerd study night at the library but it isn't a story arc.

Not yet, both the cool kids and gopniks have no exclusive content yet. Though cool kids can do cheerleading and in theory starlets but the second one is hard to get the stats high enough in time without cheating.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
it seems that it doesn't change dialogs or inhibitions
it will change inhibition to a point, If yours is low enough it will stop lowering it and you have to do more daring things than that.

For example if your inhibition is really high just wearing a short skirt will lower it, but only to a point. Then it stops lowering it and you have to start doing something else to keep lowering it.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
It is not number of items it is number of different days. You have to buy stuff over 10 different days. So it is working as intended.
Unless you are supposed to trigger parts of it with certain numbers, then maybe not. Cause if say you get Olu to say he likes you at 2 or 3, then yes. If you are only supposed to be able to trigger the quest once you hit 10, then no. Because i could get to the Olu kiss scene just without a sex prompt after only 2 or 3 items.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Unless you are supposed to trigger parts of it with certain numbers, then maybe not. Cause if say you get Olu to say he likes you at 2 or 3, then yes. If you are only supposed to be able to trigger the quest once you hit 10, then no. Because i could get to the Olu kiss scene just without a sex prompt after only 2 or 3 items.
It is items or slut rep. either will advance it. It is very possible you had slut rep high enough to advance and then it lowered to under the required level to keep going. Since it goes down slowly over time.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes