Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
replies below

Sorry if I drag this forward - I'm not trolling or anything. But why punish player for things that are out of his control? Like the unavoidable sex scene with Albina in classroom.
Would need to bring that up to Veng he wrote her content. I don't know what all he did with her or how he did it. But I am not aware of any forced sex scenes outside of rape ones of course.

I could understand if player directs Sveta to do morally questionable things - there should be consequences, indeed.
But based on rumors... doesn't seem fair, really. And if we talk about rumors I believe her previous reputation should be taken into account as well. Like "Do you even saw Sveta kissing a guy?" "No" "And you want me to believe she had a threesome with Lazar and Albina in school's bathroom?"
That is already taken into account by how the reputation system works, it goes down naturally slowly on it's own. So if you do something minor and say earn a little rep based on rumors it will slowly goes away. Also you have to get pretty high before it has any real impact on your character beyond a few comments made by others. The only way to get to a point where your rep actually impacts play would require you to engage in questionable sex or a lot of it. So what you are suggesting is already factored in by how the whole rep system works.

And like I said in other post some *long* time ago. The random scenes in school doesn't make much sense. I've been in high-school, and I did my share of idiotic things. But I never went suicidal, lol. You don't go at the best student in school, teachers favorite, known athlete, known kick-boxer and slap her ass. Or lift her skirt. Especially not after she almost killed another student in an 1 on 1 fight.

If you think going further with this discussion it's not ok, we can stop - or continue in priv.
this is a by product of there only being one year worth of content, something I was against but the majority disagreed with me. What that is, is this. Right now you can max your stats and skills within a year easily, which means you can go from a average teen girl to one of the strongest girls in the world or best fighters in the world etc. The reason that was done was most felt they wanted to let players experience that.

The problem is the long term plan for the game is 7-8 years of content. So most stuff is written for school so you are playing a typical teenage girl. As more years gets added to the game how fast you can raise stats and skills will slow down, so you will no longer have a girl at pav school able to do the stuff you listed, then the scenes will make more sense. Right now if you just play a regular teen girl they make sense which long term is exactly what you will be playing during the first year.

I have been round and round with the other devs on this topic but as I said most want it how it is now, I think it creates more problems short term. But regardless as I said long term that will change and it will no longer be a issue, so eventually you will likely be looking at best having a girl with 50's in stats and skills she focuses on. Which would be very good for a typical teen girl but far from what you are describing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrinceGriss

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
In comments I read that to increase inhibition one must attend church. But going there doesn't increase it. Am I doing something wrong (did candles, pray, talk with the priest) or it doesn't work anymore?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I have a camera question. Trying to take photos and I see that the 'Pavlovsk Train Station' is a photo. But I can't figure out where to go to photograph it.

chichong

May 7, 2020
this is a by product of there only being one year worth of content, something I was against but the majority disagreed with me. What that is, is this. Right now you can max your stats and skills within a year easily, which means you can go from a average teen girl to one of the strongest girls in the world or best fighters in the world etc. The reason that was done was most felt they wanted to let players experience that.

The problem is the long term plan for the game is 7-8 years of content. So most stuff is written for school so you are playing a typical teenage girl. As more years gets added to the game how fast you can raise stats and skills will slow down, so you will no longer have a girl at pav school able to do the stuff you listed, then the scenes will make more sense. Right now if you just play a regular teen girl they make sense which long term is exactly what you will be playing during the first year.

I have been round and round with the other devs on this topic but as I said most want it how it is now, I think it creates more problems short term. But regardless as I said long term that will change and it will no longer be a issue, so eventually you will likely be looking at best having a girl with 50's in stats and skills she focuses on. Which would be very good for a typical teen girl but far from what you are describing.
I usually like to be "that guy" and now I really hate to be... but doing a quick math based on current progress and on what you just posted it means the game is not going to be finished in the next 5 years, maybe more. :( And that's quite bad news (for me at least).

That being said, I assume the cheats will still exist in the final version, so 100 in all stats and skills would still be possible. And since the random scenes are not based on reputation or attributes, they will still happen.

For what it's worth, I'd like to point out that the ability to turn Sveta into a super woman is the main attraction for me here, not the sex stuff (that's why I always start in July, not in August - to have enough time to raise the stats). And I have a feeling I'm not alone in this one.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Another question. I can get the aunt's boyfriend Olu to say he wants to have sex but can't actually do it. Already know about their open relationship and stuff.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In comments I read that to increase inhibition one must attend church. But going there doesn't increase it. Am I doing something wrong (did candles, pray, talk with the priest) or it doesn't work anymore?
Church lowers slut rep not inhibition. To lower inhibition you have to wear shorter skirts, flash people etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I usually like to be "that guy" and now I really hate to be... but doing a quick math based on current progress and on what you just posted it means the game is not going to be finished in the next 5 years, maybe more. :( And that's quite bad news (for me at least).

That being said, I assume the cheats will still exist in the final version, so 100 in all stats and skills would still be possible. And since the random scenes are not based on reputation or attributes, they will still happen.

For what it's worth, I'd like to point out that the ability to turn Sveta into a super woman is the main attraction for me here, not the sex stuff (that's why I always start in July, not in August - to have enough time to raise the stats). And I have a feeling I'm not alone in this one.
Hard to say, keep in mind the first 5 years of working on GL was a lot of trial and error and us figuring things out. Like we did the Uni first year of classes and grades in one release. It took about 3 tries on grades and 3 tries on classes before we got the Pav school to work how we want. Basically what we learned before will make the follow up stuff easier to do.

Cheats will always exist

Also keep in mind we have difficulty settings as well to make it harder or easier, which effects how quickly you gain stats and skills. My only point was, is for immersion you have to keep in mind what the intent of the game is. You are more than welcome to cheat or switch to a easy difficulty, just understands that means you will sometimes see stuff that seems off like your example but some of the content is not written with that in mind is all. So as long as that doesn't ruin the game for you to have some scenes like that, then hopefully you enjoy the content we provide.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Another question. I can get the aunt's boyfriend Olu to say he wants to have sex but can't actually do it. Already know about their open relationship and stuff.
You have to have a high enough slut rep that your Aunt knows about you, or you have to buy sex stuff from the pharmacy like lube, condoms etc, while she is working at the pharmacy, on I think 10 different occasions. Plus you need to be reasonable attractive aka hotcat of 5 or higher as well.

Then talk to her again about the open relationship and she will say something along the lines of he finds you cute and from there if you talk to him again you can unlock the sex scenes with him. Which in turn is a way to unlock his nephew that goes to the Uni content, as well and invite your sister or some of the other girls from school to have 3somes with him or just watch them have sex with him.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
You have to have a high enough slut rep that your Aunt knows about you, or you have to buy sex stuff from the pharmacy like lube, condoms etc, while she is working at the pharmacy, on I think 10 different occasions. Plus you need to be reasonable attractive aka hotcat of 5 or higher as well.

Then talk to her again about the open relationship and she will say something along the lines of he finds you cute and from there if you talk to him again you can unlock the sex scenes with him. Which in turn is a way to unlock his nephew that goes to the Uni content, as well and invite your sister or some of the other girls from school to have 3somes with him or just watch them have sex with him.
I've seemingly done all that. I can talk to him about it and it doesn't unlock.
(Also already meet the nephew before even trying this since I was getting bad luck of only the aunt being home.)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've seemingly done all that. I can talk to him about it and it doesn't unlock.
(Also already meet the nephew before even trying this since I was getting bad luck of only the aunt being home.)
Has Luda already offered for you to spend time with him?

If so all you do is go there when he is home alone, chat to him. Ask about their open relationship, then ask him if he thinks you are pretty. From there he will either try and kiss you or say he needs to take a shower, if he kiss you just kiss him back. If he says he needs a shower wait for him to return.

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
It’s hard to join as only Natalya in the city can give you access. You meet her in Mon Cheri and she will teach you about dominating girls. If you are very dominant you can force her to be your slave, otherwise you will end up as her submissive. After a few months she will give you the card that grants access to the mansion. There will be other ways to join in the future.
Thank you very much but I need to ask some more: Mon Cheri is the cloths shop in Galeria mall and what should I do to meet her there? I just go there and can buy only cloths. Do I need to buy some to have dialog with her? What I need to do?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Has Luda already offered for you to spend time with him?

If so all you do is go there when he is home alone, chat to him. Ask about their open relationship, then ask him if he thinks you are pretty. From there he will either try and kiss you or say he needs to take a shower, if he kiss you just kiss him back. If he says he needs a shower wait for him to return.
I ask him if he think's your pretty and then nothing.

This is literally what I get.
"Do you think I am pretty?" You ask him.
He nods a bit and his eyes roam across your body "Yes you are very pretty and I would very much like to have sex with you." Then he kisses you.
Well he is bold, but do you want to have sex with him?
[1] Keep talking
[2] Stop talking

I'm wondering if it's bugged.

Reactions: cleber1

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Church lowers slut rep not inhibition. To lower inhibition you have to wear shorter skirts, flash people etc.
So there no option to raise inhibition, only lower it (cheat not working, after sleeping inhibition drops again)?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you very much but I need to ask some more: Mon Cheri is the cloths shop in Galeria mall and what should I do to meet her there? I just go there and can buy only cloths. Do I need to buy some to have dialog with her? What I need to do?
I just looked and it looks like you need to have nice skin and then there is a 1 in 5 chance to run into there.

Reactions: szybki1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So there no option to raise inhibition, only lower it (cheat not working, after sleeping inhibition drops again)?
There is no benefit to high inhibition. The lower it is the more clothes you can wear and more options you have. It starts high and the goal is to lower it over time.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes