astrooo2004

Apr 12, 2018
Hi. I while ago, when i was playing this game, i have managed to get kidnapped by black people who wanted to make me pregnant (this was not the dorm room event,n or the car wash route). Anyone knows how can i make this happen again?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi. I while ago, when i was playing this game, i have managed to get kidnapped by black people who wanted to make me pregnant (this was not the dorm room event,n or the car wash route). Anyone knows how can i make this happen again?
Answered on Discord.
It's now in the 'experiment' mod.

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
From this game I wait new features like, for example, the chance to create a criminal gang after defeating the gopniks out of the diner and then go around stealing at the park and in stores and having sex with them :LOL:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
From this game I wait new features like, for example, the chance to create a criminal gang after defeating the gopniks out of the diner and then go around stealing at the park and in stores and having sex with them :LOL:
You might have a very long wait for something like that. We have a lot of regular jobs to flesh out, the Uni to flesh out and still a lot of NPC's that need their own stories.

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
You might have a very long wait for something like that. We have a lot of regular jobs to flesh out, the Uni to flesh out and still a lot of NPC's that need their own stories.
I'm honest, at first I thought it was a game like many who disappointed me, then with the passage of time I found very interesting things. Now this game can become anything, even a kind of Grand Theft Auto xxx version :LOL:

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Where is the driver that Vladimir sends to pick Sveta and take her to some boat?
And at what time?

Edit: nevermind, found it.
It doesn't seem to work if university dorm is the main house.
He appears in Pavlosk residential if the Pavlosk apartment is set as main.

Edit 2: Btw this Vladimir event chain seems to be poorly translated.

Last edited:

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
Hello everybody,
I'm restarting the playthrough because my savefile is corrupted, but I would like Sveta to have a very bad reputation as a whore.
I tried to modify the variable pav_slut but i dont get the writing outside of the door of my parents and i cannot see the reputation changing in the cheat menu.

Can someone please advise.

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
Hello everybody,
I'm restarting the playthrough because my savefile is corrupted, but I would like Sveta to have a very bad reputation as a whore.
I tried to modify the variable pav_slut but i dont get the writing outside of the door of my parents and i cannot see the reputation changing in the cheat menu.

Can someone please advise.
You can reset the Reputation by going to the Relationships section within the Cheats section!
If you want the character to become a whore, you can go from Gopniks to in the Residential Area of St. Peterburg!
Warning!
It is not possible to reset reputations with the homeless!

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Is there some cheats/console commands to corrupt Katja Meinold. I started a new game again like 10th if not 100 time. Tried different starts, and at least 3 times made it trough all school year till University and corrupted her every time. And now I don't wan't to waste time on corrupting her again.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Is there some cheats/console commands to corrupt Katja Meinold. I started a new game again like 10th if not 100 time. Tried different starts, and at least 3 times made it trough all school year till University and corrupted her every time. And now I don't wan't to waste time on corrupting her again.
I took a quick look using qgen and this is what I found:

!!This files governs Katjas interactions in ther room. The following variables are part of her storry line (the name in the parenthsis is the old name of that variable):
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 1 You have agreed to hang out with Katja afer school. (meynoldQW = 1)
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 2 You have been to Katja''s house and you can go there to hang out with her. (meynoldQW = 2)
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 3 You have kissed Katja and she might be interested in more. (katjaFirstKiss = 1 and KatjaOTN)
!! npc_sex['A14'] = 1 You have had at least one sexual experince with Katja.

!! katjaQW['pantiesQWstage'] The stages of the side quest of getting Katja to go comando to school. 1 to 3 are just temprary counts,
!! 4 means you have gotten Katja to take of her panties when you ask her, and 5 means that she wont wear panties to school anymore.
!! So if you waht to chack if Katja are not wearing pantios at school use katjaQW['pantiesQWstage'] >= 5. (katjaTanga, katja_tanga_end)

!! katjaQW['school_kiss'] Increases the first two times you kiss as school, used to trigger the kissing competition in the park. (flag_start_parc)

!! katjaQW['slut'] a number that increasese as Katja becomes more and more sexualy liberated, and alows her to be villing to do more sexual stuff. (katjaSlut)
!! katjaQW['horny'] a messure of Katja''s arousal. Grows until she have an orgasmn and will determine how willing she is at the moment to have sex.
!! katjaQW['dom'] a number that tell if Katja is dominant or submissiv. 0 is neutal, a negative means she is submessive and a possitive that she is dominant. In general the absulut valu nee to be above 30 before you will see any effect. (katjaDom but not a 1 to 1 translation since that variable was all over the place.)

!! katjaQW['park_sex'] a messure of what experience Katja have had with random guys in the park. 0 means she have not have had sex whit anybody in the park,
!! 1 means that she have had sex with one guy at a time (either alone, in a threesome with the player character or in while the the player have sex with another guy next to them)
!! 2 means she have had a threesome whit 2 guys you met in the park, and 3 means she has paticipated in an orgy with guys from the park. (katjaSex)

!! katjaQW['masturbates'] = 1 Katja have started masturbating at night if she get to horny. (KatjaMastr)
!! The following 3 varibles functions as pcs_throat, pcs_vag and pcs_ass does for the player character. So whenever Katja have sex with a guy or a dildo is used on her you should add code to change them as is done for the player character in arousal.
!! npc_throat['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) down her throat. (KatjaThroat)
!! npc_vag['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) in the vagina.
!! npc_ass['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) in her ass. (KatjaAnus)

!! katjaQW['strapon_bj'] = 1 Katja have given a bj to your strap-on.
!! katjaQW['strapon_vag'] = 1 You have fucked Katja''s pussy with youe strap-on.
!! katjaQW['strapon_ass'] = 1 You have fucked Katja''s ass with youe strap-on.

!! katjaQW['ivan_pussy'] = 1 Katja have take Ivan''s cock in her pussy.
!! katjaQW['ivan_anal'] = 1 Katja have take Ivan''s cock in her ass.

!! KatjaQW['orgasm_day'] Is set to be equal to daystart when Katja gain an orgasm (It is not set all palces). (KatjaOrgasm)
!! katjaQW['afterschool_hangout_day'] Is set to be equal daystart when you choose to hang out with Katja after school. (katjaMeynoldday)
!! katjaQW['no_panties_day'] Is set to daystart if you show Katja that you are not wearing panties. (tangaday)

!! katjaQW['knows_masterbation'] = 1 You have told Katja how you masturbate (KatjaKnowMastr =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_self_fisting'] = 1 You have told Katja how you stuck you fist into your anus (SelfFistingKnow =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_BJ'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have given a guy a blow-job (KatjaKnowBJ =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_sex'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have had virginal sex with a guy (KatjaKnowSex =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_anal'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have had anal sex with a guy (KatjaKnowAnal =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_cuni'] = 1 You have told Katja that have gone down on another girl (KatjaKnowKuni =1)
!! katjaQW['know_Pirced_tongue'] = 1 katja have noticed your tongue piercing (KatjaKnowPirsA =1)

!! katja['school_sex'] = 1 Katja have taken you to a storage room at school to have sex. (katschoolsex)
!! katjaQW['disco_Foto'] =1 somebody have takien a picture of Katja''s exposed breast at the disco. Right now to only use of this variable is so that another foto wont be taken. (katja_disco_Foto)

!! katjaQW['drunk_help'] is set to 1 when Katja walks you home from the disco because you are to drunk. Will be reset to 0 after you talk to her about it at school. (meynoldQW = 3)
!! katjaQW['no_panties_at_disco'] is set if Katja shows you at the disco that she is not vearing panties. Will be reset to 0 at night. (katja_disco_end)
!! KatjaQW['sex_in_the_park_comment'] temposry varibale which is set during sex with guys in the park to make sure she give the right comment before she says goodbuy. Will be rest to 0 when going home after sex. (KatjaOhrenet)

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I took a quick look using qgen and this is what I found:

!!This files governs Katjas interactions in ther room. The following variables are part of her storry line (the name in the parenthsis is the old name of that variable):
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 1 You have agreed to hang out with Katja afer school. (meynoldQW = 1)
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 2 You have been to Katja''s house and you can go there to hang out with her. (meynoldQW = 2)
!! katjaQW['QWstage'] = 3 You have kissed Katja and she might be interested in more. (katjaFirstKiss = 1 and KatjaOTN)
!! npc_sex['A14'] = 1 You have had at least one sexual experince with Katja.

!! katjaQW['pantiesQWstage'] The stages of the side quest of getting Katja to go comando to school. 1 to 3 are just temprary counts,
!! 4 means you have gotten Katja to take of her panties when you ask her, and 5 means that she wont wear panties to school anymore.
!! So if you waht to chack if Katja are not wearing pantios at school use katjaQW['pantiesQWstage'] >= 5. (katjaTanga, katja_tanga_end)

!! katjaQW['school_kiss'] Increases the first two times you kiss as school, used to trigger the kissing competition in the park. (flag_start_parc)

!! katjaQW['slut'] a number that increasese as Katja becomes more and more sexualy liberated, and alows her to be villing to do more sexual stuff. (katjaSlut)
!! katjaQW['horny'] a messure of Katja''s arousal. Grows until she have an orgasmn and will determine how willing she is at the moment to have sex.
!! katjaQW['dom'] a number that tell if Katja is dominant or submissiv. 0 is neutal, a negative means she is submessive and a possitive that she is dominant. In general the absulut valu nee to be above 30 before you will see any effect. (katjaDom but not a 1 to 1 translation since that variable was all over the place.)

!! katjaQW['park_sex'] a messure of what experience Katja have had with random guys in the park. 0 means she have not have had sex whit anybody in the park,
!! 1 means that she have had sex with one guy at a time (either alone, in a threesome with the player character or in while the the player have sex with another guy next to them)
!! 2 means she have had a threesome whit 2 guys you met in the park, and 3 means she has paticipated in an orgy with guys from the park. (katjaSex)

!! katjaQW['masturbates'] = 1 Katja have started masturbating at night if she get to horny. (KatjaMastr)
!! The following 3 varibles functions as pcs_throat, pcs_vag and pcs_ass does for the player character. So whenever Katja have sex with a guy or a dildo is used on her you should add code to change them as is done for the player character in arousal.
!! npc_throat['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) down her throat. (KatjaThroat)
!! npc_vag['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) in the vagina.
!! npc_ass['A14'] The capacity for Katja to take a dick (or dildo) in her ass. (KatjaAnus)

!! katjaQW['strapon_bj'] = 1 Katja have given a bj to your strap-on.
!! katjaQW['strapon_vag'] = 1 You have fucked Katja''s pussy with youe strap-on.
!! katjaQW['strapon_ass'] = 1 You have fucked Katja''s ass with youe strap-on.

!! katjaQW['ivan_pussy'] = 1 Katja have take Ivan''s cock in her pussy.
!! katjaQW['ivan_anal'] = 1 Katja have take Ivan''s cock in her ass.

!! KatjaQW['orgasm_day'] Is set to be equal to daystart when Katja gain an orgasm (It is not set all palces). (KatjaOrgasm)
!! katjaQW['afterschool_hangout_day'] Is set to be equal daystart when you choose to hang out with Katja after school. (katjaMeynoldday)
!! katjaQW['no_panties_day'] Is set to daystart if you show Katja that you are not wearing panties. (tangaday)

!! katjaQW['knows_masterbation'] = 1 You have told Katja how you masturbate (KatjaKnowMastr =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_self_fisting'] = 1 You have told Katja how you stuck you fist into your anus (SelfFistingKnow =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_BJ'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have given a guy a blow-job (KatjaKnowBJ =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_sex'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have had virginal sex with a guy (KatjaKnowSex =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_anal'] = 1 You have told Katja that you have had anal sex with a guy (KatjaKnowAnal =1)
!! katjaQW['knows_cuni'] = 1 You have told Katja that have gone down on another girl (KatjaKnowKuni =1)
!! katjaQW['know_Pirced_tongue'] = 1 katja have noticed your tongue piercing (KatjaKnowPirsA =1)

!! katja['school_sex'] = 1 Katja have taken you to a storage room at school to have sex. (katschoolsex)
!! katjaQW['disco_Foto'] =1 somebody have takien a picture of Katja''s exposed breast at the disco. Right now to only use of this variable is so that another foto wont be taken. (katja_disco_Foto)

!! katjaQW['drunk_help'] is set to 1 when Katja walks you home from the disco because you are to drunk. Will be reset to 0 after you talk to her about it at school. (meynoldQW = 3)
!! katjaQW['no_panties_at_disco'] is set if Katja shows you at the disco that she is not vearing panties. Will be reset to 0 at night. (katja_disco_end)
!! KatjaQW['sex_in_the_park_comment'] temposry varibale which is set during sex with guys in the park to make sure she give the right comment before she says goodbuy. Will be rest to 0 when going home after sex. (KatjaOhrenet)
Thank You! will test this.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, not sure if someone else already report it but I will xD, when the PC is captured on gas station to start the slave process if you completed the therapist at some point on the basement the message appears that you forget your appointment and there you can select to go to your therapist and it teleports you naked from basement to the therapist ..., check out the code of the therapist were it probably is an ' if ' that go over any event on game, also on the second party at Rex house in the bathroom is an event that goes blank and need to use emergency button to go back or try to save before joining the house. :D

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, not sure if someone else already report it but I will xD, when the PC is captured on gas station to start the slave process if you completed the therapist at some point on the basement the message appears that you forget your appointment and there you can select to go to your therapist and it teleports you naked from basement to the therapist ..., check out the code of the therapist were it probably is an ' if ' that go over any event on game, also on the second party at Rex house in the bathroom is an event that goes blank and need to use emergency button to go back or try to save before joining the house. :D
I let the coders know, thanks.

Feb 11, 2019
in-game code errors. After December 31, everything freezes for me and the game simply does not work. I also noticed why in the review about the heroine we have the same nipples, they cannot be changed, it would be normal, from our appearance, the attitude towards the heroine herself changed. How she walks, in what clothes. and much more

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes