Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, my character is cool kids (was from the start - june). I'm in cheerleaders, but no starlets (or is it that you can't join both ?)

But tried something else. Reloaded a save from late June with same char (way before cheerleader starting), gone to community center dance lessons still no Albina showing.
Other than that you also have to have fairly high dance skill and hotcat rating. Any cool kid or jock can do it, but it is a bit of a struggle for a non dancer unless you really work on your dancing skill. That is the only reason I can think of, because it is working and the only thing changed was she only lets in cool kids and jocks.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
what is the cutoff date for joining the starlets?
Sometime in mid October (18th to be exact I believe. Beyond that date, Albina won’t show up.)
There was a bug that prevented her from showing up, but I believe that’s been fixed, so I’ve no idea why she wouldn’t appear.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Sometime in mid October (18th to be exact I believe. Beyond that date, Albina won’t show up.)
There was a bug that prevented her from showing up, but I believe that’s been fixed, so I’ve no idea why she wouldn’t appear.
Thanks, I was trying to find her past that date. In november actually.

Reloaded and met her at the end of June (but I wasn't pretty enough, probably because BMI 17, I'll buff to 20 and try again)

SOONSOON

Dec 17, 2020
Is this game complete? or do we have anymore updates coming in?

also would be really great if the developer also updates the dynamic cheat codes to make it more interesting!
thanks!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

also would be really great if the developer also updates the dynamic cheat codes to make it more interesting!
thanks!
The game is in constant developing. QSP is also very versatible and people can make their events as well (mods). About the time from each release it depends, sometimes more, sometimes less. But since the devs aren't making a cent of it, it's normal sometimes to take an while. But while there is a "main team" behind the project, everyone is welcome to add stuff into it. One example is mods that are finished/abandoned and their stuff is added into the game if the "main team" thinks it fits into their goals of the game. Can be all of it or parts of it if the mod is solid.

Keep in mind, that while the game is still in development, it has tons of hours of gameplay and tons of routes to choose. Devs are also very comunicative, as well they welcome any kind of bug reports or even opinions about gameplay.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

thanks!
No it is not complete, long term goal is 1 year pav school, 4 years of uni content, then 2-3 years post uni content. We are into the first year of the Uni content, doesn't mean more won't get added to the 1st year, only that we are starting to slowly shift more and more to the 2nd year.

We do updates roughly every 3 months give or take a couple of weeks. The last one was the week before Christmas, the next one should be middle or end of March

Not sure what you mean by update the dynamic cheat code, though I am just a writer for the game not a coder.

You're welcome.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I like the icon notifying of practice with Starlets, but shouldn't it be on until that practice? Sometimes it just dissapears.

Edit: At least it was disappearing in July, now I'm in August and seems stable all day.

Edit 2:
On a completely different note, here's a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 3: Nevermind I mostly figured it out. It seems that it only has to do with slut reputation and happens only in weekends.
Btw, the Gadukino details are missing from the Renown tab.

Last edited:

SOONSOON

Dec 17, 2020
No it is not complete, long term goal is 1 year pav school, 4 years of uni content, then 2-3 years post uni content. We are into the first year of the Uni content, doesn't mean more won't get added to the 1st year, only that we are starting to slowly shift more and more to the 2nd year.

We do updates roughly every 3 months give or take a couple of weeks. The last one was the week before Christmas, the next one should be middle or end of March

Not sure what you mean by update the dynamic cheat code, though I am just a writer for the game not a coder.

You're welcome.
I meant the codes given on this site:

It has the cheat codes for different aspects of the character. So can you guys release an official one if this one isn't?

Dec 28, 2017

It has the cheat codes for different aspects of the character. So can you guys release an official one if this one isn't?
The site itself tells you why that's not really worth doing. Too many codes, and you can look them up yourself if you need to. Besides, with a time cheat and a money cheat most of the content is easily accessible. The (free, community-made, entirely voluntary) team of developers has many better things to do than updating the list of variables and what they do.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

The wiki is a fan site we actually have nothing officially to do with it, though on occasion we help out now and again and answer questions for them. But for it to get updated it would need to be them as they are the ones that run the site.

I will say for stuff like that though, I suggest joining our discord and just asking on there. A lot of players also know so you will often get a answer very quickly.

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Tell me where to change in the code training absenteeism in Albina's team in Pavlovsk? I accidentally missed 3 workouts. Now Albina kicked out of the dance group and the entire quest line is closed. Please help, who knows, I searched and did not find anything.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Tell me where to change in the code training absenteeism in Albina's team in Pavlovsk? I accidentally missed 3 workouts. Now Albina kicked out of the dance group and the entire quest line is closed. Please help, who knows, I searched and did not find anything.
Use QSP Save Editor. Search for "starlets_missed" change to 0.
The save editor is available on this site.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the school girl game, is there a way to be super slutty but not a whore?
Well obvious yes since a whore gets paid and a slut does it for free. But I am assuming you mean can you sleep around without becoming a outcast and the answer is yes. you just have to not sleep with everyone, be a bit choosy and keeps as much of it as you can in private. Some NPC's dont' brag so you can have as much sex as you want with them and never earn rep, others will brag and you get some rep. Flirt with a guy in the middle of lunch and drag him into the boys bathroom and slut rep will go up a lot because everyone seen that and will assume you went off to have sex whether you do or not.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Use QSP Save Editor. Search for "starlets_missed" change to 0.
The save editor is available on this site.
That won’t do anything because it’s an entirely different variable (AlbQW[‘starlets_joined’] or something along those lines) that tracks your membership of the Starlets and whether you’ve been kicked out.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
This new update is rejecting all my old saves , I'm very confused as it's very easy to update this game. This update has ruined my progress completely and forced me to start over, I can't even modify the files to get to where I was before because half the shit is locked off. What the fuck is going on over there? Updating never required me to restart my progress before. I can't even play the older version either

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This new update is rejecting all my old saves , I'm very confused as it's very easy to update this game. This update has ruined my progress completely and forced me to start over, I can't even modify the files to get to where I was before because half the shit is locked off. What the fuck is going on over there? Updating never required me to restart my progress before. I can't even play the older version either
No idea what problem you are having. Is this the latest release version or from the repo?
There shouldn't be any compatibililty issues. I use old save to check various stuff and have no problems.

Aug 26, 2017
can u pls add in the next patch. cheat menu option for always lactating at 600ml for some reason if she reaches max capacity her lactate rate lowers can u make it never lower or add in an option like that

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can u pls add in the next patch. cheat menu option for always lactating at 600ml for some reason if she reaches max capacity her lactate rate lowers can u make it never lower or add in an option like that
I am not sure any of us understand the lactation code, the coder that did it is no longer working on the game and since it works I think the other coders are loath to touch it because they don't fully understand it.

kirketrity

Feb 10, 2018
Well obvious yes since a whore gets paid and a slut does it for free. But I am assuming you mean can you sleep around without becoming a outcast and the answer is yes. you just have to not sleep with everyone, be a bit choosy and keeps as much of it as you can in private. Some NPC's dont' brag so you can have as much sex as you want with them and never earn rep, others will brag and you get some rep. Flirt with a guy in the middle of lunch and drag him into the boys bathroom and slut rep will go up a lot because everyone seen that and will assume you went off to have sex whether you do or not.
I mean, I want her to be known as a slut but not a whore

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes