SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
No idea what problem you are having. Is this the latest release version or from the repo?
There shouldn't be any compatibililty issues. I use old save to check various stuff and have no problems.
Can you read Russian? I've tried it without mods too and the same thing happens.
1643157217996.png 1643157251842.png

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
This new update is rejecting all my old saves , I'm very confused as it's very easy to update this game. This update has ruined my progress completely and forced me to start over, I can't even modify the files to get to where I was before because half the shit is locked off. What the fuck is going on over there? Updating never required me to restart my progress before. I can't even play the older version either
first of all, how old are your saves? there were a few major changes a couple of patches back (clothing I think) that required new saves.

Please tell me in the game how you can open your own business. If so, how?
never heard of this being a possibility. if it is, I wanna know as well :)

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
How to sell clothes in Pav market. Specifically I want to sell school outfits, but don't understand how, I checked those to "storage" - nothing, then to bin (next icon after storage) - nothing, and what does the "delete" button do, does it erase outfits from game or sends it back to G@M?

rachels

Jan 12, 2018
Can you read Russian? I've tried it without mods too and the same thing happens.
View attachment 1616718 View attachment 1616719
First error - code 104 is caused by missing mod files. In your save are recorded the name of the mode files, and after loading, the program searches them.
Recall Object menu (Ctrl 1) and go (push) Emergency, and then you can go into actions and Remove all mods (for sure in develepment version).
The second error means, that you saved the file at the location, which is not in the game, it was either a mod location or some of the renamed in the game (although we can some of them correct)
Also you can go Emergency and Go to your fav location in the action window.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
When you're dating someone somtimes they call you to meet today then you give an hour for them to pick you up but do we have to go somewhere for them to pick us up like?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
When you're dating someone somtimes they call you to meet today then you give an hour for them to pick you up but do we have to go somewhere for them to pick us up like?
To the district where you are living (like the Five Eight District or Residenntial Afrea in Pavlovsk or the residential suburb in Petersburg)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michealstj

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
Other than that you also have to have fairly high dance skill and hotcat rating. Any cool kid or jock can do it, but it is a bit of a struggle for a non dancer unless you really work on your dancing skill. That is the only reason I can think of, because it is working and the only thing changed was she only lets in cool kids and jocks.
The hotcat requirement must be ridiculously high, or I'm doing something very wrong. I started w/ a fairly attractive Svetlana. Right now, when fresh out of the shower with brushed hair but no makeup, wearing her sports attire, she's got a resting Attractiveness rating of 164, and is considered an 8 out of 10. Makeup and deoderant boosts that to 184. Even higher if wearing really nice clothing. But all that's moot, because Albina only approaches you directly after taking a dance lesson, where I'm sweaty and gross, dropping my attractiveness considerably. I don't ever recall it being this difficult to join before.

gurpreet6008

Apr 12, 2018
hey can anyone tell me how to enable forest rape event it was disabled in new updates and in that one thief catches mc or other girl naked in forest in the village if anybody knows enabling it or trigger it please let me know

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The hotcat requirement must be ridiculously high, or I'm doing something very wrong. I started w/ a fairly attractive Svetlana. Right now, when fresh out of the shower with brushed hair but no makeup, wearing her sports attire, she's got a resting Attractiveness rating of 164, and is considered an 8 out of 10. Makeup and deoderant boosts that to 184. Even higher if wearing really nice clothing. But all that's moot, because Albina only approaches you directly after taking a dance lesson, where I'm sweaty and gross, dropping my attractiveness considerably. I don't ever recall it being this difficult to join before.
hotcat is 6 or 7 I forget off the top of my head, so that shouldn't be a issue. If your dance skill is high enough and it is early enough in the year. I think it stops invitations sometime in october after that you can't join.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Some of her old content is likely still messed up. Her falling was completely redone, so none of it should trigger until she falls. She has a little prefall content and will get more. So if you seen her slutting it up before her fall which happens after school starts, then it is a bug. If you can find it again the spots and give us the first 5 words of the scene it would help us find and fix them.
It's been awhile, but I finally got back to the game and found the scene again. No fall sequence and sonia is still in the cool kids group, but at the five estate location, this scene comes up :

Between two of the storage buildings you notice a girl squatting between Vitek, Dan and Vasily, taking turns sucking their cocks. Although you don't recognize the girl, you've spotted her around before. She seems quite into the blow-jobs, almost as much as the three guys. It doesn't take too long before the three Gopniks start jerking their dicks and cumming all over the girl's face.
The trio begin laughing as they put their dicks back in the pants. Dan pulls out his phone and starts taking photos of the girl still covered in their cum. As she gets to her feet, both Vitek and Vasily grab her by the arms and start pulling her towards the street, never giving her a chance to clean the cum from her face. She tries to resist but they don't seem to care and soon they're gone.

Looking at it now, it's certainly a bit more ambiguous, but I've also seen other scenes before. I think I have to start in june to recreate the other scenes again because I did a late august start this time.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's been awhile, but I finally got back to the game and found the scene again. No fall sequence and sonia is still in the cool kids group, but at the five estate location, this scene comes up :

Between two of the storage buildings you notice a girl squatting between Vitek, Dan and Vasily, taking turns sucking their cocks. Although you don't recognize the girl, you've spotted her around before. She seems quite into the blow-jobs, almost as much as the three guys. It doesn't take too long before the three Gopniks start jerking their dicks and cumming all over the girl's face.
The trio begin laughing as they put their dicks back in the pants. Dan pulls out his phone and starts taking photos of the girl still covered in their cum. As she gets to her feet, both Vitek and Vasily grab her by the arms and start pulling her towards the street, never giving her a chance to clean the cum from her face. She tries to resist but they don't seem to care and soon they're gone.

Looking at it now, it's certainly a bit more ambiguous, but I've also seen other scenes before. I think I have to start in june to recreate the other scenes again because I did a late august start this time.
Sonia has a similar scene that can trigger after she falls but that is not Sonia.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
can the mod directory be put somewhere else besides only being on TF? I'm not making an account on other website just to see the mods

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can the mod directory be put somewhere else besides only being on TF? I'm not making an account on other website just to see the mods
We have no control over the mods, they are made by fans of the game. It is up to the mod authors where and when they want to post them. Sometimes you can find them on a discord channel as well, we have a mod channel and they sometimes put links up there when their is a new release for their mods but not all of them do that.

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
hotcat is 6 or 7 I forget off the top of my head, so that shouldn't be a issue. If your dance skill is high enough and it is early enough in the year. I think it stops invitations sometime in october after that you can't join.
This is during a nearly fresh game. Still at the beginning of the school year, so it's well within the time requirement. Whenever I do the tryout, I get rejected with the same explanation; Says my Svetlana isn't pretty enough, which definitely shouldn't be the case.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
This is during a nearly fresh game. Still at the beginning of the school year, so it's well within the time requirement. Whenever I do the tryout, I get rejected with the same explanation; Says my Svetlana isn't pretty enough, which definitely shouldn't be the case.
I had the same problem, I used cheat to stop sweating, problem solved.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
first of all, how old are your saves? there were a few major changes a couple of patches back (clothing I think) that required new saves.

never heard of this being a possibility. if it is, I wanna know as well :)
Not old, I only just downloaded the update after making that post

Letaury

Jan 31, 2021
There was meant to be an exit included and I don't know why it didn't happen when I made it clear it was needed before the release. I was in a hurry at the time as was about to go on holidays so I didn't check it personally, sorry for that.
In dynamic input enter these one at a time:
hypnoHardToCum = 0
hypnoPanty = 0
bedPanty = 0
hypnoBra = 0
hypnoStage = 0
hypnoAddict = 0
therapistWantsSlave = 0

That should clear everything. The only issue is teh bc pills will still be messed up until end of pack.
I had the same problem. I put commands to console one by one as you said. But at new game day the icon "Maybe visit your therapist" reappeared. At ~18:00 the event "Should go to therapist" shows again.
Players who faced that problem and me will appreciate you if you say how to solve it or fix it in a new updates. ^&^
2022-01-31_07h20_20.png 2022-01-31_07h15_20.png

P.S. Thank you that you continue develope and debug our favorite game. Because of you and your team the game continue to live;

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes