jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
Not sure if this was already mentioned but when you go to the dance at the community center and go home with a guy after dancing with him, the game breaks if you say "Wait, I'm a virgin" or he realizes you're a virgin after he starts to fuck you.
(While I'm using the newest BroMod Overhaul version, I don't think that causes it, since it shouldn't have changed anything there to my knowledge.
Still going to download the newest regular qsp file to check and going to add an edit to this post in case the bug doesn't happen there.)
EDIT: So after a bit of testing, the bug is also in the main game.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone having a problem with clothing? I keep putting it on and it keeps refusing to put it on. Wtf
Never heard of this and no one that I am aware of has ever reported having this issue. When you look at the clothes are you seeing a note that, that clothing is to daring or something to that effect? The only thing I can think of is you bought clothes your MC is not yet comfortable wearing.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Anyone having a problem with clothing? I keep putting it on and it keeps refusing to put it on. Wtf
Did you lose or gain a lot of weight?
Clothes won't fit you anymore if you got a lot thicker or thinner after you bough them

sp250

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way or a reset sveta relashionship to mistress from sub to dom. I fucked up and don't have a save.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Is there a way or a reset sveta relashionship to mistress from sub to dom. I fucked up and don't have a save.
(NOTE: at your own risk, I suggest you save first)

If you just want to switch, try using BOTH the following commands together:
subdom = 2
lesbiQW = 2

To reset the relationship back to the start (after meeting her at the shop), try entering ALL the following commands:
lesbiQW = 1
subdom = 0
MistressAdoration = 0
MistressResist = 0
spank = 0
spanked = 0

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
As I said to Kamet-69...
Kamet-69 said:
Hello everybody,
I'm restarting the playthrough because my savefile is corrupted, but I would like Sveta to have a very bad reputation as a whore.
I tried to modify the variable pav_slut but i dont get the writing outside of the door of my parents and i cannot see the reputation changing in the cheat menu.

Can someone please advise.
You can reset the Reputation by going to the Relationships section within the Cheats section!
If you want the character to become a whore, you can go from Gopniks to in the Residential Area of St. Peterburg!
Warning!
It is not possible to reset reputations with the homeless!

sp250

Aug 12, 2017
(NOTE: at your own risk, I suggest you save first)

If you just want to switch, try using BOTH the following commands together:
subdom = 2
lesbiQW = 2

To reset the relationship back to the start (after meeting her at the shop), try entering ALL the following commands:
lesbiQW = 1
subdom = 0
MistressAdoration = 0
MistressResist = 0
spank = 0
spanked = 0
THANKS

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This can happen if teh clothing is worn out. If you've owned it for a while and been wearing it often enough its strength value will reach 0 and it'l no longer be wearable

sp250

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone knows if it possible to win the jackpot in the slot machine or it's just for show and I am wasting my time? I used save/load multiple times but maximum money I got was 1000. Can get 37000 from roulette quite easily.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Does the new therapist content end when you get "appointments" at 18:00? Can't seem to continue past that but idk if there's something I'm missing.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone knows if it possible to win the jackpot in the slot machine or it's just for show and I am wasting my time? I used save/load multiple times but maximum money I got was 1000. Can get 37000 from roulette quite easily.
Yes, its possible, one time i get it after 4 trie.

Sorry about my Engrish

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
how do you free yourself from the therapist? I've been ignoring him for more than two months now and Sveta still wants to meet him at 18:00 and the "orgasm blocking" still happens. Is there anyway to get this to stop?

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
how do you free yourself from the therapist? I've been ignoring him for more than two months now and Sveta still wants to meet him at 18:00 and the "orgasm blocking" still happens. Is there anyway to get this to stop?
Not in the current version.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There was meant to be an exit included and I don't know why it didn't happen when I made it clear it was needed before the release. I was in a hurry at the time as was about to go on holidays so I didn't check it personally, sorry for that.
In dynamic input enter these one at a time:
hypnoHardToCum = 0
hypnoPanty = 0
bedPanty = 0
hypnoBra = 0
hypnoStage = 0
hypnoAddict = 0
therapistWantsSlave = 0

That should clear everything. The only issue is teh bc pills will still be messed up until end of pack.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what is the cutoff date for joining the starlets?
I don't think there is other than when it ends. Pretty sure you can join at any time but it does have a set ending regardless of how much of the content you do, because of a outside influence.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I don't think there is other than when it ends. Pretty sure you can join at any time but it does have a set ending regardless of how much of the content you do, because of a outside influence.
I don't understand. How do you join?
Until 0.8.3.x you'd just go to community center and take dance lessons and Albina invited the player (or not if bad rep).
Now, in this version (0.8.5.1) I go to community center dance lessons they have nothing more to teach and Albina still doesn't show to invite.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't understand. How do you join?
Until 0.8.3.x you'd just go to community center and take dance lessons and Albina invited the player (or not if bad rep).
Now, in this version (0.8.5.1) I go to community center dance lessons they have nothing more to teach and Albina still doesn't show to invite.
I believe Veng the one who wrote it changed it to be Albina will only invite jocks and cool kid Sveta to join because it matches her personality. So if you are not one of those that would be why.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I believe Veng the one who wrote it changed it to be Albina will only invite jocks and cool kid Sveta to join because it matches her personality. So if you are not one of those that would be why.
Well, my character is cool kids (was from the start - june). I'm in cheerleaders, but no starlets (or is it that you can't join both ?)

But tried something else. Reloaded a save from late June with same char (way before cheerleader starting), gone to community center dance lessons still no Albina showing.

Last edited:

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Well, my character is cool kids (was from the start - june). I'm in cheerleaders, but no starlets (or is it that you can't join both ?)

But tried something else. Reloaded a save from late June with same char (way before cheerleader starting), gone to community center dance lessons still no Albina showing.
I've played this route with Sveta as part of the coolkids clique. It works.
I think you need to be at least a certain hotcat and skill level (but I couldn't be wrong).
Another thing is that Albina doesn't show up all the time. I savedscum a few times and she showed up after practice maybe 1 in 5 times?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes