gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks for the info but I am a writer and to old to want to learn this stuff. One of the coders might look into it. I have no clue how hard that would be to do making them all use the same codec to make sure they always work.
They (video files) already are formated with the same codec h264, which is probably the most indicated for producing a small file size and being widely supported. There is really no need to change the codec format imho.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
They (video files) already are formated with the same codec h264, which is probably the most indicated for producing a small file size and being widely supported. There is really no need to change the codec format imho.
There is something more nuanced that causes teh issue and we don't really know what that is. There's more to teh encoding than just teh codec itself, there's stuff like framerate and frequency and other stuff I don't understand and its somewhre in these details where the problem exists.
For Windows users the best result can often be to get a codec pack and use the Infinite player but for reasons unknown for others sonnix 1.8 works better.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
There is something more nuanced that causes teh issue and we don't really know what that is. There's more to teh encoding than just teh codec itself, there's stuff like framerate and frequency and other stuff I don't understand and its somewhre in these details where the problem exists.
For Windows users the best result can often be to get a codec pack and use the Infinite player but for reasons unknown for others sonnix 1.8 works better.
It is hard to identify such issues in general, in order to replicate this issues you would need a little test project with several small video files (different resolutions, framerate, bitrate constant/variable) to be tested on the system in question. This way you have a better chance to identify what causes the playback issue.
But i agree, in most cases it is a missing codec that can be solved by installing a codec pack.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am always rejected on my try to be cheerleader how can I guet that?
You have to be a cool kid or jock to make anything above backup and you need to have hotcat so high I forget exactly I think 6 but I won't swear to it.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
You have to be a cool kid or jock to make anything above backup and you need to have hotcat so high I forget exactly I think 6 but I won't swear to it.
I believe it is more, as my tries as Jock appearance 9 have thus far failed at that event. The dance "contest" gives sweating, which drops appearance to 6 and this causes rejection based on "low" appearance.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Encountered a problem

Schoolgirl start - June
Everything goes fine till the first day of school.
Suddenly Sveta has permanent -10 attractiveness.

Well that's not fun.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Encountered a problem

Schoolgirl start - June
Everything goes fine till the first day of school.
Suddenly Sveta has permanent -10 attractiveness.

Well that's not fun.
Did you have any sex?
IIRC lack of attractiveness happens when you contract an STD

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I for my part (as a member of the nerd group) successfully became cheerleader when I befriended Albina and also had ~50 modern dancing skill and had a hotcat of around 7/8 (but yes, only as backup)

Never was approacheed by Albina for becoming a member of the Starlets in this version (till now)

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Did you have any sex?
IIRC lack of attractiveness happens when you contract an STD
Apart from stuff with Anushka, Sis and the Therapist some oral and anal: Nope

It actually was Herpes.
That damn old fucker! :eek:

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
First error - code 104 is caused by missing mod files. In your save are recorded the name of the mode files, and after loading, the program searches them.
Recall Object menu (Ctrl 1) and go (push) Emergency, and then you can go into actions and Remove all mods (for sure in develepment version).
The second error means, that you saved the file at the location, which is not in the game, it was either a mod location or some of the renamed in the game (although we can some of them correct)
Also you can go Emergency and Go to your fav location in the action window.
Okay I pressed 3 and it came back, this fixed it

Edit: I lost my whore status completely, went from cum dump to nothing and I can't seem to fix it

Last edited:

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Sveta reputation problem. On the cheat menu under relationships on the right side is the list of other people. Below that there used to bed text in red. it would say things like sveta is a tease. sveta is a slut. things like that. It isn't showing up for me anymore. Did i do something to make it disappear or did the update take that feature out? Thanks for any help

Reactions: SunHouseRock

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sveta reputation problem. On the cheat menu under relationships on the right side is the list of other people. Below that there used to bed text in red. it would say things like sveta is a tease. sveta is a slut. things like that. It isn't showing up for me anymore. Did i do something to make it disappear or did the update take that feature out? Thanks for any help
It should still be there but it might have moved a few things was added to the journal and some things moved around a bit.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hey, i have three doubts about the next update:
1 - each update that launches is necessary to start a new game or not?
2 - for the next update, according to your tf site, I'm very interested in some content like Albina and the bdsm mansion expansion. For them, if my PC has already finished school with friendship with Albina + is already in the mansion, will there be any save conflicts or loss of content ?
3 - if my pc humiliated cristina, will cristina have any sub content at the university ?

edit: for start events with Lariska, is necessary defeat/ humiliate Cristina ? because i kissed Lariska and give her ball back, now what should i do ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
hey, i have three doubts about the next update:
1 - each update that launches is necessary to start a new game or not?
2 - for the next update, according to your tf site, I'm very interested in some content like Albina and the bdsm mansion expansion. For them, if my PC has already finished school with friendship with Albina + is already in the mansion, will there be any save conflicts or loss of content ?
3 - if my pc humiliated cristina, will cristina have any sub content at the university ?

edit: for start events with Lariska, is necessary defeat/ humiliate Cristina ? because i kissed Lariska and give her ball back, now what should i do ?
1) Most times no, but sometimes some code gets changed in such a way a old save won't work but it is fairly rare.
2) Mansion can be done at any time, Albina likely will be just more stuff during school so if you have finished school it might not be a option.
3) Christina's story arc is getting a revamp so I don't know what all is going to change, but yes she will be in the Uni and her story will continue there beyond that I have no clue and I doubt very much that is done this release, as Anya the one working on the story is still working on the pav school parts to revamp and then expand.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Parazonium

May 7, 2019
To go along with Templar's question, your next planned update includes additional changes to how underwear works. Is this to include things like lingerie and leggings/stockings/socks?

Reactions: leg28

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
To go along with Templar's question, your next planned update includes additional changes to how underwear works. Is this to include things like lingerie and leggings/stockings/socks?
I doubt it makes next release, eventually yes but I would be surprised if it made next release.

Reactions: leg28
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes