Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how do i even play this i downloaded a qsp player but all it shows is this. wow what a fun game
I don't know what that even is but it is not the qsp player we recommend on the OP to play the game with. Which is sonnix 1.9 or 1.8 or infinity 5.7

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I looked into game qsp file and found that ther are uncomplete lines for Sveta to work with Mira, or just by herself in Gadukino Highway. And if those lines are activeted (highlighted in pics below) - in game this two options are shown, but they don't work ofcource:

There also are few sentences about Sveta not wearing needed cloth or that it's not a good time.

It's strange why it wasn't finished. Because in game there is a line when Mira says: "It's alright Sveta. We can just be friends again. And if you want to, maybe you can come work with me instead?" And then nothing. That would be nice if there was a complete option to "work" with your friend together.

Will this be finished and added to game?

Reactions: Genjurooo

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I looked into game qsp file and found that ther are uncomplete lines for Sveta to work with Mira, or just by herself in Gadukino Highway. And if those lines are activeted (highlighted in pics below) - in game this two options are shown, but they don't work ofcource:

There also are few sentences about Sveta not wearing needed cloth or that it's not a good time.

It's strange why it wasn't finished. Because in game there is a line when Mira says: "It's alright Sveta. We can just be friends again. And if you want to, maybe you can come work with me instead?" And then nothing. That would be nice if there was a complete option to "work" with your friend together.

The working with Mira was never finished and its very old code. Someone might revive it in the future but unlikely for some time as our focus is on the city and uni content for now.

I believe it is more, as my tries as Jock appearance 9 have thus far failed at that event. The dance "contest" gives sweating, which drops appearance to 6 and this causes rejection based on "low" appearance.
Try using deodorant. it'll counter the affect of the sweat
what qsf u use maybe is about it some picture i cant see
The QSP players are linked in the OP in the video options tab
To go along with Templar's question, your next planned update includes additional changes to how underwear works. Is this to include things like lingerie and leggings/stockings/socks?
No, if we get it done the plan is to allow for sets and one piece underwear (like body suits), plus add a few stats for them so they can be a bit more unique as currently you get a small bonus depending on the store they are from and that's all.
Things like tights, stocking, socks, etc. might well be added at a later date.

Reactions: Parazonium

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Sometimes people think it will be fun to work on the game, ask to help and we say sure, they work on stuff and then realize just how much work it really is and either leave before doing anything, or sometimes leave after starting something but never finishing it. That is my guess on that what happened.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Sometimes people think it will be fun to work on the game, ask to help and we say sure, they work on stuff and then realize just how much work it really is and either leave before doing anything, or sometimes leave after starting something but never finishing it. That is my guess on that what happened.
Here is an idea... port this game to a game engine (Unity, Godot etc.) QSP might be cute for small VN from when this all started but trying to implement a more complex game logic in QSP that has a state machine, inventory system, combat system is just a nightmare. I have my full share of experience fixing game bugs (Girl Life, SOB) every time a new version came out, it is just cumbersome hunting down every variable without an existing debug system.

As a Godot dev i can say that the development of this game would only need content creators for the story and not necessarily code developers since you could very easily implement a custom interface to create and edit the quests and stories.
A game engine would a allow for a far better interactive system than what the rudimentary QSP engine and html would allow you to do, let alone maintain it.

But i guess like in may other cases of a limited technology and developer pool, you make the best out of what you have even if it means alienating interested new devs with this messy system.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Here is an idea... port this game to a game engine (Unity, Godot etc.) QSP might be cute for small VN from when this all started but trying to implement a more complex game logic in QSP that has a state machine, inventory system, combat system is just a nightmare. I have my full share of experience fixing game bugs (Girl Life, SOB) every time a new version came out, it is just cumbersome hunting down every variable without an existing debug system.

As a Godot dev i can say that the development of this game would only need content creators for the story and not necessarily code developers since you could very easily implement a custom interface to create and edit the quests and stories.
A game engine would a allow for a far better interactive system than what the rudimentary QSP engine and html would allow you to do, let alone maintain it.

But i guess like in may other cases of a limited technology and developer pool, you make the best out of what you have even if it means alienating interested new devs with this messy system.
It is not the game engine that makes people quit, it is the work in writing stuff and finding images. Most of the writers like me we do some basic code and then we have coders who finish the code like bgk, rachel and Kevin. The people I was talking about that quit, most of them never even get the writing finished or images found, most never even turn in anything to us. They just poof, those that turn stuff in will turn in something half finished, promising to finish writing the rest and then we never hear from them again.

We lose coders too, but not nearly as fast as writers. Most people that want to work on the game want to write something, thinking it will be fun to write until they realize you have to not just write the text, but find images for the scene and then break it up into acts that will flow together based on the players choice. It takes a lot of time to do that.

A example, for me to write a scene that takes the player about 10 mins to play through. Will take me depending on the number of branches about 2-3 hours roughly write. Now I do most of the basic code myself and have coders double check my code and add in some advance code that I don't know how to do. From what I can tell the coders take about 15-60 mins to finish my work or just test it. Then it takes me about 1-10 hours to find the images for the scene, depending on easy it is. Sex in livingroom or bedroom are much easier other stuff much harder.

I just don't think most people realize how much work it is making a game like this, especially if you have big plans of a complex story. Once they start working and find out just how many hours this is really going to take is why I think most quit.

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
It should still be there but it might have moved a few things was added to the journal and some things moved around a bit.

A few other oddities i have noticed. Sveta's hair isnt growing out. flirting with teacher is all i get. no matter what i do i dont get the option to flash panties a him. Same with stepfather. cant progress with flirting with him either. Just a lot of little quirky things now. I must have done something stupid. I just cant figure out what. Any help is appreciated

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A few other oddities i have noticed. Sveta's hair isnt growing out. flirting with teacher is all i get. no matter what i do i dont get the option to flash panties a him. Same with stepfather. cant progress with flirting with him either. Just a lot of little quirky things now. I must have done something stupid. I just cant figure out what. Any help is appreciated
He has to not hate you aka relationship of 20 or higher for Mr. Tsarev and to do any flashing you really need low inhibition. I think that was a mistake from when it was changed from exhibition to inhibition it was reversed. So the lower the more you can do. As some of the acts take super low inhibition lower than it should.

I will take a look at it as I am working on some of the events for boys lifting Natasha's skirt if she is not wearing panties if you are doing her story arc, and the same for Sveta. Plus completely redoing the aftermath of a boy grabbing Sveta's butt and removing the random boy and make it just a few different boys that can do it with differences between them. Then revamping the bit if the gopniks try and force Sveta into sex so there is some more people that will possible come help Sveta.

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
He has to not hate you aka relationship of 20 or higher for Mr. Tsarev and to do any flashing you really need low inhibition. I think that was a mistake from when it was changed from exhibition to inhibition it was reversed. So the lower the more you can do. As some of the acts take super low inhibition lower than it should.

I will take a look at it as I am working on some of the events for boys lifting Natasha's skirt if she is not wearing panties if you are doing her story arc, and the same for Sveta. Plus completely redoing the aftermath of a boy grabbing Sveta's butt and removing the random boy and make it just a few different boys that can do it with differences between them. Then revamping the bit if the gopniks try and force Sveta into sex so there is some more people that will possible come help Sveta.

Inhibition has been at zero and slut rating is is 46 under the character menu for reknown. I dont know if i messed with the time and that screwed it up. but it is weird that even her hair wont grow?

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Inhibition has been at zero and slut rating is is 46 under the character menu for reknown. I dont know if i messed with the time and that screwed it up. but it is weird that even her hair wont grow?

oh and ranking with step dad is great relationship

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What is your relationship with Mr Tsarev? if it is over 20 as well then I think you broke something in your save if your hair also won't grow. Because I looked at the code and if your inhibition is 0 and your relationship with him is over 20 it should be a option.

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
What is your relationship with Mr Tsarev? if it is over 20 as well then I think you broke something in your save if your hair also won't grow. Because I looked at the code and if your inhibition is 0 and your relationship with him is over 20 it should be a option.

The reputation thing is working fine now. hair is still wonky. not a clue what i did

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I second prostitute with Mira thingie. Sounds hot.

On another note I have problems with Ivan relationship. Having sex with him at breaks or in the shower at community center doesn't increase relationship.
And the relationship goes down everytime i refuse jocks to join their clique. I think interacting with him at the disco is the only way now to increase it. That sucks bigtime.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I second prostitute with Mira thingie. Sounds hot.

On another note I have problems with Ivan relationship. Having sex with him at breaks or in the shower at community center doesn't increase relationship.
And the relationship goes down everytime i refuse jocks to join their clique. I think interacting with him at the disco is the only way now to increase it. That sucks bigtime.
school chats is being revamped this release, I will look at not getting rep when having sex instead of chatting, also there will be a cool kid/jock hangout on the beach several days a week during the summer when the weather is nice and once a week during school when the weather is nice.

So you can talk to him at the disco when he is there. at school during breaks, and the beach now every week during school time. or beach three times and disco twice during the summer.

Reactions: Genjurooo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes