Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Where did you find the QSP? The developer thread hasn't been updated yet.
Any changelog?
The dev releases are usually only on Discord and sometimes TFGS, although they do get posted in the thread by our head of shrimps

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Tried the new 0.8.6. version - School M2F start is buged. When triying to customise Sveta - set raltionship -> empty screen; when all other values are changed and trying to confirm them -> empty screen, (if some are changed they are confirmed and I got to the next step).
But even if I succed to start game there is no menus (Gadukino start Leonid Vostov start to call and this call stays on forever):

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Tried the new 0.8.6. version - School M2F start is buged. When triying to customise Sveta - set raltionship -> empty screen; when all other values are changed and trying to confirm them -> empty screen, (if some are changed they are confirmed and I got to the next step).
But even if I succed to start game there is no menus (Gadukino start Leonid Vostov start to call and this call stays on forever):
Thanks, posting fixes for these to our repo and will get a new dev release out later when I've check a few other things too.

Reactions: FP69

Taikh

May 16, 2020
guys, size of lips, breasts and butt, does it influence the points of attractiveness?

I have pillowy, soft suggestively full lips.
I don't know if this is attractive or not. Maybe it's cool for bimbo
I'm thinking about decreasing, if not change the attractiveness

and increase throat capacity, is it just through blowjobs or is there another way to increase that? there seems to be no way to train alone with a dildo

thanks for the help and the game ;)

Last edited:

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks, posting fixes for these to our repo and will get a new dev release out later when I've check a few other things too.
Tried newest devs version: "set relationship" works, but still when customising Sveta and changing some values it ends up with empty screen. I tried few starts with changing not all, but some values and some time it continious normally, some time with empty screen, probably there are some broken code with one of the value, but I can't say wich one exactly.
When game starts all menus appear and seems working fine.

One more question is there a changelog what else was added or changed? Or it will appear with full release?

Last edited:

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Ok I may be stupid, which is possible. It's been a long time since I played and I recently updated my version and I cannot find the school anymore. I guess it's still supposed to be in the residential area but...
Yes the time of the day is right, yes my character wears an uniform and no it's not hollydays. :whistle:

Sans titre.png

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Tried newest devs version: "set relationship" works, but still when customising Sveta and changing some values it ends up with empty screen. I tried few starts with changing not all, but some values and some time it continious normally, some time with empty screen, probably there are some broken code with one of the value, but I can't say wich one exactly.
When game starts all menus appear and seems working fine.

One more question is there a changelog what else was added or changed? Or it will appear with full release?
we only do change logs for official releases. For a dev build the best you can do is check our discord we have channel that shows what all has been merged with the game, it gives hints but it is not a full change log. Like you might see something like beach event added. which refers to the coolkid and jocks hanging out on the beach during the summer and during school when the weather is nice

Reactions: FP69

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I may be stupid, which is possible. It's been a long time since I played and I recently updated my version and I cannot find the school anymore. I guess it's still supposed to be in the residential area but...
Yes the time of the day is right, yes my character wears an uniform and no it's not hollydays. :whistle:

View attachment 1664356
If your Sveta is to dumb to find the school she obviously doesn't belong there.

on a more serous note Kevin is working on the starts so it is possible something weird is going on, as I can't see the kiosk either and it should be showing up as well. You will have to wait for him to see your comment, he posts here most days.

Reactions: Nevrius and Tholio

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I continued to play my Save (from the last official release) with the currrent dev version (i.e. 2022-2-19).

Yesterday, it seems like Sonia (who, as a member of the cool kids liked me) had her coming out as a slut in gthe disco (unfortunately I didn't notice it, else I would have tried to prevent it).

Well, it seems like now (as a member of the outcast) she cannot decide whether she likes me or hates me and whether she is male or female.
Her description says:
After a series of slutty incidents that crescendoed at the dance where she got way too drunk, gave Vitek and his buddies a simultaneous blowjob and returned with her face covered in their cum, Sonia's reputation has been in shambles. Not long after a video of her blowing the boys circulated as well, curtsy of Paulina. Most of the girls give her the silent treatment, pretending she doesn't exist, while the guys treat her like a cheap whore and regularly ask (or sometimes even demand) sex from her, knowing she doesn't have the strength to refuse. Many say she has embraced being a cheap slut, happily letting anyone use her, while others say she has started to prostitute herself.
She really likes you and considers you to be one of her friends.
He really dislikes you, maybe even hates you. Either way he obviously can't stand you.
(considering that there are only 3 members of the outcast and Sonia is the lowest one ... and that Petia and Lesco both have their relationship texts (which say that they consider me acquaintances), it doesn't seem to be likely that there was just a mix up of the descriptions)

Addendum:
Another problem:
I went to the tailor to have the size of a dress fixed (the transllucent PVC dress from Erotomaniac)
After choosing the dress I was greeted with a blank screen.

Fortunately I was able to use the Emergency link (the only downside was, that it put me into the city center of St petersburg, instead of Pavlovsk) and the dress afterwards had the correct size ... but, of course, things like this obviously aren't supposed to happen ;) )

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I continued to play my Save (from the last official release) with the currrent dev version (i.e. 2022-2-19).

Yesterday, it seems like Sonia (who, as a member of the cool kids liked me) had her coming out as a slut in gthe disco (unfortunately I didn't notice it, else I would have tried to prevent it).

Well, it seems like now (as a member of the outcast) she cannot decide whether she likes me or hates me and whether she is male or female.
Her description says:

(considering that there are only 3 members of the outcast and Sonia is the lowest one ... and that Petia and Lesco both have their relationship texts (which say that they consider me acquaintances), it doesn't seem to be likely that there was just a mix up of the descriptions)

Addendum:
Another problem:
I went to the tailor to have the size of a dress fixed (the transllucent PVC dress from Erotomaniac)
After choosing the dress I was greeted with a blank screen.

Fortunately I was able to use the Emergency link (the only downside was, that it put me into the city center of St petersburg, instead of Pavlovsk) and the dress afterwards had the correct size ... but, of course, things like this obviously aren't supposed to happen ;) )
Kevin will need to look at that, as that is something to do with the journal code. It looks like she is somehow getting the extra line regardless of rep that should be for just the guy outcasts that hate you. Not sure why or how, as those last two lines are dynamic based on relationship.

yes Sonia starts to fall in October and it will happen even if you don't see it happening. You can get involved with it and either speed it up or slow it down. She will remember your choice in the future. But you can't stop her from falling, only slow it down, and when she falls and talk to her she will react if you did nothing and just watched, encouraged her or warned her. Then you get a option how to reply to her out burst which also effects things going forward.

For now that is all there is other than the old post fall stuff, much of it will be kept but not all of it, some will be removed and new stuff added. There will be a redemption arc added where you can help her recover, just like how Sveta can lose her slut rep and rejoin a social group you can help her do the same, that is not in the game yet but it will be added eventually.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes