Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I continued to play my Save (from the last official release) with the currrent dev version (i.e. 2022-2-19).

Yesterday, it seems like Sonia (who, as a member of the cool kids liked me) had her coming out as a slut in gthe disco (unfortunately I didn't notice it, else I would have tried to prevent it).

Well, it seems like now (as a member of the outcast) she cannot decide whether she likes me or hates me and whether she is male or female.
Her description says:

(considering that there are only 3 members of the outcast and Sonia is the lowest one ... and that Petia and Lesco both have their relationship texts (which say that they consider me acquaintances), it doesn't seem to be likely that there was just a mix up of the descriptions)

Addendum:
Another problem:
I went to the tailor to have the size of a dress fixed (the transllucent PVC dress from Erotomaniac)
After choosing the dress I was greeted with a blank screen.

Fortunately I was able to use the Emergency link (the only downside was, that it put me into the city center of St petersburg, instead of Pavlovsk) and the dress afterwards had the correct size ... but, of course, things like this obviously aren't supposed to happen ;) )
There was a flaw in teh jounal code which is why you got extra line of text randomly. A fix is on our repo and I'll post a new dev release later. Still have to find the tailor problem.

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
im guessing this has already been asked but i couldnt find. so my apologies. the old beast mod...does that still work with the latest update?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
How do I get better at school?

It is 103 days in game and my char is a Nerd (but doesn't have the 2Likes to learn"-Trait yet (7 points away))
Every day she goes to the Nerd study group in the community centers library in order to join the Nerd study group and do her homework with the other Nerds and often she also spends another hour (or 2) with studying in the library (or the libraries computers).
Usually she choses 3-4 classes per day, where she actually pays attention and also asks questions (those 3-4 classes usually contain those where she has the worst grades).

Nevertheless there are 4 classes where her grades drop week after week:
Art (now at 3 (61)), Shop (4- (71)), Music (3+ (69)) and PE (3 (64))

All other classes miraculously stay above 90, although they often are among those I select to not pay attention or even daydream in class.

Especially PE surprises me, considering that my Char is good enough at dancing, that the course in the Pavlovsk community center cannot teach her anything more, considering that my char is in the Cheerleader squad (thanks to her friendship with Albina), considering that my Char regularly takes part in the running competitions on Saturday (where she scores 3rd per default and 1st, when actually conentrating on running)) and considering that my Char also (but infrequently) trains (and does sparring fights) for Kickboxing in Petersburg (and also occasionally fights against robbers, which, thanks to her Stun ability, usually wins).

So, are there any additional things I can do in order to get the grades in those 4 classes up (or at least keeping them from falling further)?
Or am I disadvantaged in those 4 classes because of being a Nerd?

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
which beast mod?
an

of course i can't find the mod now or the link to it. It's an older mod. The forced prostitution one and at the start of the game. you read the newspaper sitting on the kitchen table. And along the way it led to sex with her dog. I will bet once I get an answer i'll find the mod lol

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
So after school i went to that shop, which my friends recommended me. I found some nice revealing dresses and a nice looking guy invited me to that location, where people dance and listen to music.
I came home at 1am in the morning, and my mom was angry and asked, "where i was? And what's that white stuff in my face".
"I told her, that this is beauty stuff". I guess, she didn't believe me. "And where are my panties", she continued.
"I said, i jumped over a fence and they are gone." I cannot tell her, that i went out without panties, i thought.
The next day after a short sleep, i had a hard discussion about school and stuff with my parents.
To be continued ...
I played the game and i am missing some stockings and some more toys (like remote controlled dildo, where others can have fun with you, vibrators, and butt plugs)

Last edited:

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
So sometimes, seems random, images aren't loading properly. I'm using the recommended QSP player.
Am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So sometimes, seems random, images aren't loading properly. I'm using the recommended QSP player.
Am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug?
At a guess it is video's not loading, people have reported issues with it. We don't know why exactly but different people have luck with different players.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Some weird thing happens in the 0.8.5.4. In the OOX debug menu sperm spatter for some reason only accounts vaginal creampies and nothing elese, also there are a lot of empty entries
1.PNG 2.PNG

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Some weird thing happens in the 0.8.5.4. In the OOX debug menu sperm spatter for some reason only accounts vaginal creampies and nothing elese, also there are a lot of empty entries
View attachment 1672982 View attachment 1672983
Started a new game. One blowjob with the first bf and sex with some random guy from a street. Seems to work fine
1.PNG 2.PNG
Then one more blowjob to the second bf (he went from B1 to B2, also became nameless) and things started to get wonky
3.PNG 4.PNG 62.PNG
After that sexy time with the first bf and now it looks like this
5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Started a new game. One blowjob with the first bf and sex with some random guy from a street. Seems to work fine
View attachment 1673092 View attachment 1673093
Then one more blowjob to the second bf (he went from B1 to B2, also became nameless) and things started to get wonky
View attachment 1673100 View attachment 1673101 View attachment 1673104
After that sexy time with the first bf and now it looks like this
View attachment 1673106 View attachment 1673107 View attachment 1673115
The random boyfriend system is pretty broken. We do some small fixes here and there but that entire system needs a revamp.

Reactions: Rover55

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
MrBurns , can you explain how you got this event? " So after school i went to that shop, which my friends recommended me. I found some nice revealing dresses and a nice looking guy invited me to that location, where people dance and listen to music. "

Thanks

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
MrBurns , can you explain how you got this event? " So after school i went to that shop, which my friends recommended me. I found some nice revealing dresses and a nice looking guy invited me to that location, where people dance and listen to music. "

Thanks
That's not an event - i just pasted this story.
But you can buy revealing clothes after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
That's not an event - i just pasted this story.
But you can buy revealing clothes after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I know about flashing and the store, gloryhole etc. I thought I missed something, the story you posted made it sound like some friends from school invite you to a store.

Btw, does somebody know if you need certain requirements to meet aunt Luda in the stairwell? The wiki says there is an event where you meet her in the stairwell while she is taking out the garbage but I can't seem to encounter it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes