Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are there already any prediction when the next release is likely to get published?
Roughly every 3 months, the last one was just before Christmas. So the next one should be in the 3rd or 4th week of March. Or in about 5-6 weeks from now.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Roughly every 3 months, the last one was just before Christmas. So the next one should be in the 3rd or 4th week of March. Or in about 5-6 weeks from now.
Ah, thanks for the information :)
(that decides whether or not I stop plaaying my current game till the update comes out ... would have done so if the update had been around 2 weeks away ... but with 5-6 weeks I will continue playing and maybe just start a new game with the new version)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ah, thanks for the information :)
(that decides whether or not I stop plaaying my current game till the update comes out ... would have done so if the update had been around 2 weeks away ... but with 5-6 weeks I will continue playing and maybe just start a new game with the new version)
most times we do a save updater so it will update your saves to work with the new update. It is fairly rare your saves won't work from one update to the next. It happens but not very often.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Question
I basically ignored Anya till November. Simply didn't want to get into the whole Roma stuff till Sveta had a boyfriend.

Anyhow one day Sveta talked to Anya who immediately asked her about Rex birthday party.
Even if Sveta said no the "Talk about Roma" option was gone and therefore possible threesome as well as kinky lesbian stuff with Anya.

Is there a timer on it? Do you really need to rush for Anya or else it's gone?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
most times we do a save updater so it will update your saves to work with the new update. It is fairly rare your saves won't work from one update to the next. It happens but not very often.
It wasn't about save compatibility ... just about the content I would miss.
It sounds like a lot of the content in the next update is about school (Hallway chats, Jocks hangout ... ), so I wouldn't experience it if, for example, I am already out of school (or close to) when the next update hits.
So, depending on the amount (and gameplay implications) of the new content, it might make sense to me, to start anew

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Question
I basically ignored Anya till November. Simply didn't want to get into the whole Roma stuff till Sveta had a boyfriend.

Anyhow one day Sveta talked to Anya who immediately asked her about Rex birthday party.
Even if Sveta said no the "Talk about Roma" option was gone and therefore possible threesome as well as kinky lesbian stuff with Anya.

Is there a timer on it? Do you really need to rush for Anya or else it's gone?
It is still there just I believe it is no longer tied to the party is all. Since some people wanted to be able to go to the parties but didn't want to have to do incest to go.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It wasn't about save compatibility ... just about the content I would miss.
It sounds like a lot of the content in the next update is about school (Hallway chats, Jocks hangout ... ), so I wouldn't experience it if, for example, I am already out of school (or close to) when the next update hits.
So, depending on the amount (and gameplay implications) of the new content, it might make sense to me, to start anew
The only thing added this release that you should have to be in school for is the improved chats during breaks at school. The Jocks hanging out is there during the summer, same with the nerd game night now as well.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The images for beastmod do not work anyone know how to fix this?
Check as to where you've put the images for teh mod, there's a guide somewhere...

You'll need to make an account on TFGS if you haven't already to view it

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
The only thing added this release that you should have to be in school for is the improved chats during breaks at school. The Jocks hanging out is there during the summer, same with the nerd game night now as well.
Interesting ... so the Nerds won't meet all the time in the library anymore?

Great ... some outdoor activity will do them well :D

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Interesting ... so the Nerds won't meet all the time in the library anymore?

Great ... some outdoor activity will do them well :D
No you misread that, we are adding in cool kids and jocks hanging out on the beach 3 days a week in the summer and 1 day a week during school when the weather is nice.

nerds will meet 3 times a week for games during the summer and the same one day a week during school. You will be able to chat to them though even if you are not a nerd by going when they game and you can wait till the game is over.

Both are added with chats so you can get to know some of your fellow students during the summer before school starts and unlock their stories.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
No you misread that, we are adding in cool kids and jocks hanging out on the beach 3 days a week in the summer and 1 day a week during school when the weather is nice.

nerds will meet 3 times a week for games during the summer and the same one day a week during school. You will be able to chat to them though even if you are not a nerd by going when they game and you can wait till the game is over.

Both are added with chats so you can get to know some of your fellow students during the summer before school starts and unlock their stories.
Ah OK, thanks for the clarification :)

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
At which point does Fedor stop pulling out of Sveta?
First I thought it was about her not being on the pill but that wasn't it.

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
probably been reported, but I encounter a bug where I can't pick up the rich dude (the one we met at the other town's park) , when I pick up the call it show the previous caller picture shown up and theres no button shown, I could post the pic if you guys want to.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes