Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The prostitution mod was abandoned I think.. do you know if some equivalent exists in the base game? Or is just one scene only?
Some of the mods are getting updated to keep working with the game even if new content is not being added to them.

Reactions: Voilsh

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
<SNIP>

EDIT: Found the issue. For some reason the Main Desc window was disabled on the player.

Last edited:

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
The therapist can force you to have pigtails, there's nothing oyu can do to change it. You're only way not to have tehm is if your hair is too long or short but that stops you using scrunchies for other styles.
Is there no cheat to disable this? It's pretty frustrating.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will that be something we can do down the track?
No the player just doesn't work well with video's with sound because you can't adjust the volume and we have a lot of players that want to be able to control the volume. There is some sound effects in the game but not a lot.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
OK well, thanks for telling me, from my experience I have played a few games SQ cruise and Femboy that do have videos that the player can choose to unmute by clicking on the icon for sound in the videos. But by default, it was muted and I saw that some videos you couldn't that were I guess recorded without the sound but the ones that did you could. I am guessing you won't be doing this?

animalInstinct

Sep 19, 2018
Some video clips aren't played. Tried versions 1.5.6, 1.7, 1.9 - all the same. Something can mess up player and particular media files (4,6 in this test) are not displayed. Resetting player with 'good' video can improve display chance to some extent. Can you check, if this issue happens for you too? Otherwise it's something with my codecs.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK well, thanks for telling me, from my experience I have played a few games SQ cruise and Femboy that do have videos that the player can choose to unmute by clicking on the icon for sound in the videos. But by default, it was muted and I saw that some videos you couldn't that were I guess recorded without the sound but the ones that did you could. I am guessing you won't be doing this?
none of the video's have sound, we have some sound files that are played in varies spots but the sound is from mp3's playing not the video's.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Some video clips aren't played. Tried versions 1.5.6, 1.7, 1.9 - all the same. Something can mess up player and particular media files (4,6 in this test) are not displayed. Resetting player with 'good' video can improve display chance to some extent. Can you check, if this issue happens for you too? Otherwise it's something with my codecs.
Kevin might have a better idea, if you have tried all the players I don't know what else to suggest.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes