Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I can't start The University in a new game, the other starts works just fine..

1650122122961.png

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
He was the pet dog you could have, he was added back but only if you own your own apartment and you get him from the pet store which I think is in the mall.
Is there something additional?
I bought the apartement (city residental) a while back already (forgot about it after that), but can only buy a parrot.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there something additional?
I bought the apartement (city residental) a while back already (forgot about it after that), but can only buy a parrot.
Not that I am aware of, but I didn't work on adding him into the game. As far as I know you just need to own the a apartment of your, have it as your primary place you live and then get him from the pet store. If that is not working maybe kevin will have a idea why.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
I re-started playing the game at Girl Life 0.8.6 Now I am using Girl Life 0.8.6.2 (2nd fix)
School Girl start in June
popular beautiful girl
Paylovsk start
cheats used win fights, some money, don't sweat, no std.

Everything I remembered from an earlier versions worked, Job in modeling, worked down to inibition of 12.
Went through the content in Gadukino.
MC started doing the Starlets in August and cheated to get into the shows for two or three in August

Now at school
Here are my problems/Questions

Now it is Sep 17 MC has done several shows and the police have not closed down the starlets. When does this happen now?

MC has gone to the disco every week since late August and the Sonia events have never happened. How does this start now?

With Katja now can do home work with her at her house have done the park kissing challange. She wants the MC to set up a boy and that boy is Marcus. Should I do that, I mean Marcus is not a good dude?

Thanks.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Does the Zariyah/Del Parco (₽800) music gig work? Showing up to play at 20:00H two weeks later doesn't seem to offer any options.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Can someone post the medical experiment mod? I cant make an account on tfgame cuz of their stupid fruit captcha

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello
I re-started playing the game at Girl Life 0.8.6 Now I am using Girl Life 0.8.6.2 (2nd fix)
School Girl start in June
popular beautiful girl
Paylovsk start
cheats used win fights, some money, don't sweat, no std.

Everything I remembered from an earlier versions worked, Job in modeling, worked down to inibition of 12.
Went through the content in Gadukino.
MC started doing the Starlets in August and cheated to get into the shows for two or three in August

Now at school
Here are my problems/Questions

Now it is Sep 17 MC has done several shows and the police have not closed down the starlets. When does this happen now?

MC has gone to the disco every week since late August and the Sonia events have never happened. How does this start now?

With Katja now can do home work with her at her house have done the park kissing challange. She wants the MC to set up a boy and that boy is Marcus. Should I do that, I mean Marcus is not a good dude?

Thanks.
Starlets is on a timer, it happens at a certain point, I forget exactly when i think late Nov but not sure.

Sonia is on a timer, she won't start getting up to stuff with the gopniks until 5 or 6 weeks after school has started. This is so we can add pre-fall content for her.

Up to you and if Marcus is good or not, I suppose depends on you. He is the American exchange student.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Can someone post the medical experiment mod? I cant make an account on tfgame cuz of their stupid fruit captcha
Unless it's been updated to current build, some mods get kinda wonky. iirc 0.8.5 had some big changes besides the clothing, and the current changes some file organization.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Not that I am aware of, but I didn't work on adding him into the game. As far as I know you just need to own the a apartment of your, have it as your primary place you live and then get him from the pet store. If that is not working maybe kevin will have a idea why.
Basically my current situation. Tried it without the place being my primary location, tried it with - Nuthin' worked.
Place is furnished 'n all.
Where can i reach out to the one named Kevin to ask him?

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
The cartoon looking image called avatar, just use what ever pic you want and name it avatar and replace it.
No, that one is easy to find. I'm talking about the pics the game uses and changes automatically depending on your hair colour and style. I've looked through all likely locations and just can't find them. Thx 4 the quick reply.

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
No, that one is easy to find. I'm talking about the pics the game uses and changes automatically depending on your hair colour and style. I've looked through all likely locations and just can't find them. Thx 4 the quick reply.
Should be images/pc/body/hairstyles. Then there's a bunch of subfolders depending upon hair length then style.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Basically my current situation. Tried it without the place being my primary location, tried it with - Nuthin' worked.
Place is furnished 'n all.
Where can i reach out to the one named Kevin to ask him?
He posts here just not as often as I do.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The custom avatar is the one I referred to, you have to choose it at the start and then it always shows up for you. The other ones the different hair styles are dynamic and there is a lot of them, but if you want to replace them you can. They are in images/pc/body/hairstyles/

Then all those subfolders have images and subfolders inside of them. But keep in mind there is like 100 images are something total.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
iam but it doesnt work
Did he ask you and you said no? maybe clicking to fast? Because his story has not been worked on or changed at all in over a year now and no one else is reporting problems getting it to start.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes