JJATH

May 2, 2017
Does anyone know why it isnt working i have downloaded the Qqsp-1.9.0-win64 aswell
First off you need the 0.4.2 version of the QSP(You can get that on the main page under video requirements). Then you need to make a shortcut of the qspgui.exe and place it with the .qsp file and then you can either drag the .qsp file on the shortcut or open the shortcut up and then open it via the gui.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I downloaded the qsp-video-0.4.2 i tried what you said but that doesnt work
Sonnix 1.9 is the first player I suggest playing. once you have the player you have to launch the player then there is a tab forget the name of it you click it and surf to where the girl life qsp is that you have and that is how you launch the game. You can't just click the qsp file in the folder you are showing, that is not now qsp players work.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
How long does it take before we can start coreupting Natasha? I've already loaned her money 3 times, made her do my homework several times after that, but haven't got her to kiss the mc or anything.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
it's too confusing for my little brain. incredible after almost 1 hour playing i found nothing to do. not even a sex scene.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How long does it take before we can start coreupting Natasha? I've already loaned her money 3 times, made her do my homework several times after that, but haven't got her to kiss the mc or anything.
You have to give her 30 days after loaning her money and then you can demand she pay it back. At first you can only make her do homework, just keeping doing that and loaning her money and new options will show up.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
it's too confusing for my little brain. incredible after almost 1 hour playing i found nothing to do. not even a sex scene.
Which start did you start with? The recommend start is the pav school girl, as that is where a big chunk of the content is and has the most structure to lead you to content.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You have to give her 30 days after loaning her money and then you can demand she pay it back. At first you can only make her do homework, just keeping doing that and loaning her money and new options will show up.
Yeah I've done it for 3 times now that's what in saying.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah I've done it for 3 times now that's what in saying.
After doing homework, then I think it is make her do homework in her underwear, then naked, the you can make her carry your books to school, I can't remember the order but i know all of that is before any type of kissing. They should show up as options, each time a new option shows up make her do that, until another option shows up etc.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
After doing homework, then I think it is make her do homework in her underwear, then naked, the you can make her carry your books to school, I can't remember the order but i know all of that is before any type of kissing. They should show up as options, each time a new option shows up make her do that, until another option shows up etc.
They haven't.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Can someone post the medical experiment mod? I cant make an account on tfgame cuz of their stupid fruit captcha

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Aurora Talent Agency seems to be broken - I am only given the option to leave, not go back to room 3 and start the commercial.

1650091208490.png

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
The changelog says:

" Rex the dog reintroduced from wlife mod, only works in some homes currently by KS "

Who's Rex the dog? Where do you meet 'him' ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The changelog says:

" Rex the dog reintroduced from wlife mod, only works in some homes currently by KS "

Who's Rex the dog? Where do you meet 'him' ?
He was the pet dog you could have, he was added back but only if you own your own apartment and you get him from the pet store which I think is in the mall.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you change the pictures of the dynamic profile system? I can't find them in the image folder.
The cartoon looking image called avatar, just use what ever pic you want and name it avatar and replace it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes