yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Speaking of cheats, the never lose or gain weight switch seems buggy. The PC's BMI keeps changing, it's not fixed to the value you leave it at, so the weight fluctuates.

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
It's ok to cheat hunger, thirst and energy.

The only dangerous thing to cheat is pregnancy and menstrual cycle, if you don't know what you're doing.
I made this mistake... now its stuck on trauma thing...no more periods and no more preg....HELP

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I made this mistake... now its stuck on trauma thing...no more periods and no more preg....HELP
I thought it would correct it's self by just turning it on again, but it can take a month I think in game but not sure. Kevin would be more apt to know.

Time is the most dangerous thing to cheat with, doing a couple of hours as long as it doesn't go over midnight is typical fine but long time cheat almost always screws up games.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Post birth trauma should only last a month, but I don't see where the counter for it is so maybe not. Enter this into console to go directly into recovery: gs 'femcyc', 'cyc4'

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I like the autosave feature of Sonnix but prefer the popup images of Infinite when inspecting breasts, arses and things.

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
So guys i just really can't get along with the body system: i couldn't figure out the actions in game to do to shift from one set to another and how i get the herculean look, do i need to have like high strenght and low bodyfat? or the strenght doesen't relate to the bosy system?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hey Kevin Smarts is the BF`s name not showing up in dates and contact list still not fixed? or is it a problem of previous savefile?
I'm told it is fixed but seeing as there have been a few people still getting problem on existing saves and no reports of it on new ones I have to assume that's the case.

So guys i just really can't get along with the body system: i couldn't figure out the actions in game to do to shift from one set to another and how i get the herculean look, do i need to have like high strenght and low bodyfat? or the strenght doesen't relate to the bosy system?
Herculean is very high strength and high body mass so at high strength the body mass from low to high is:
wiry
lean
ripped
muscular
herculean
stocky
heavy set

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
I'm told it is fixed but seeing as there have been a few people still getting problem on existing saves and no reports of it on new ones I have to assume that's the case.

Herculean is very high strength and high body mass so at high strength the body mass from low to high is:
wiry
lean
ripped
muscular
herculean
stocky
heavy set
I have strength 100 and body mass is 25 but i'm still cute mid tier. Maybe is a bug? I'm using the second fix version on qsp 1.9 i think

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have strength 100 and body mass is 25 but i'm still cute mid tier. Maybe is a bug? I'm using the second fix version on qsp 1.9 i think
It takes time for the variable strenbuf to catch up. I'm guessing you've increased your str via console or cheatmenu.
You can try just setting strenbuf = 100 but there might be other checks that will reset it.

Bestpal195

Apr 7, 2018
(-Rex the dog reintroduced from wlife mod, only works in some homes currently by KS ) your changelog says
where do we fins them

p1kdum

Aug 9, 2016
Here are some Linux builds of the QSP Player (Sonnix's Qqsp v1.9), if anybody wants:
No idea if the Flatpak will run as-is on Steam Deck, but would be pretty neat if it did.

Reactions: Lasced

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017

wiry
lean
ripped
muscular
herculean
stocky
heavy set
Not fixed. I tried an all-new game. It still has the problem of not assigning a name to the random BFs whom you decide to shag instead of date.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
What is your image pack set to - because cute should be another image pack. For me, I had to change image pack through my cheats setting to get the muscular images

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
Post birth trauma should only last a month, but I don't see where the counter for it is so maybe not. Enter this into console to go directly into recovery: gs 'femcyc', 'cyc4'
Thank you....But
"You should consider the possibility of a pregnancy, since apparently you no longer have periods.
Your body is recovering from the trauma of pregnancy after your miscarrage."
this message is on there for much over a month...the console command made no visible difference

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Yes, the images should be in same file as the .qsp file. Common problems include having images folder inside another images folder or having only downloded an update and not the core pack.

It should save preferences so likely that file can't save. Try running as admin and setting them, might let the prefs file save.

OK, will look at them. It was late addition and I didn't have chance to test any of them before release. The second problem looks easy enough, moisturiser not even there now but adding it and fixing the others. The milker stuff works fine for me in testing, both for Sveta already with milker and one without so don't know why you're having an issue. Are oyu using teh 0.8.6.2 (2nd fix) version?
The images and mod folder are seperate cause it gives me a 104 mod when I keep them together, it works but the images dont load even though its in the same folder as the qsp
Edit: I put them back together even though initially it was only working when seperate, now it works?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
(-Rex the dog reintroduced from wlife mod, only works in some homes currently by KS ) your changelog says
where do we fins them
Yes: City apartment

Somewhat: Puskin/ Old Town Apartment (broken, it teleports you to the city apartment when you do anything with Rex)

No: Parent's house, city house, mansion, grandparent's, Cottage

(I think that's all, I can double check anywhere else if I missed one. This is a magical schoolgirl start character.)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry to double post but I found a few bugs while checking where the dog is.

If you do anything with Rex in the Pushkin Old Town Apartment, you are teleported to the City Apartment.

And with the Cottage.
If you 'lie on couch' then try to 'leave', it just pulls up a blank white screen and you can't do anything.
You can still use the save/load here to get away from it luckily.
I got that to trigger only before talking to the neighbor about the yard.
Then it's suddenly a working 'wait' option.
I have an upgraded cottage, if that makes a difference.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes