BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
If you mean dating him you just study with him and he will eventually ask you out on a date. Then date for awhile and he will eventually ask you to be his GF.
I mean i read somewhere he starts blackmailing you after lying about the Dimka vieo

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I mean i read somewhere he starts blackmailing you after lying about the Dimka vieo
That was removed as it didn't fit his character. It was stupid to have him rescue you from Dimka only to do the same shit but without the same elan of everyone's favourite boy.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Under Sex Statistics, Tribalism needs to be corrected to Tribadism - a form of sexual activity between women in which the genitals are stimulated by being rubbed against one another.

Can we have distinction between male and female lovers? Everyone is referred to as BF regardless of their sex under Relations.

Also noticed several typos like the use of to instead of too but didn't bother to note the dialogue this time around. :oops:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Comments below on a few points.

Someone is working on expanding the therapist stuff no clue what they are going to add only that someone is working on it.

There is some of this scattered around the game already.

Well sex with family is not typical so it takes a bit to get the ones that will have sex with Sveta have sex with her, you have to convince them first.

Not sure what you are asking here, but being drunk, or high on drugs or sometimes arousal etc can effect willpower costs

It already exists, blackmail content at school that is.

Right now the most content is the magic school girl, the regular Pav school girl has the same but none of the magic obviously. Which is the start with the most content. We only recently started working on Uni content.
Is there an out of the Therapist route when the PC becomes a succubus? She can't be put under when she turns but is still compelled to go to therapy and it seems to end there. It would be interesting if the tables were turned or something...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As Kevin said that was removed as it didn't fit the nice shy nerd boy suddenly turning into a sadist asshole just because Sveta doesn't share something personal with him. It just seemed really out of character.

Reactions: osaki_nami

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there an out of the Therapist route when the PC becomes a succubus? She can't be put under when she turns but is still compelled to go to therapy and it seems to end there. It would be interesting if the tables were turned or something...
I don't know what the plans are with the therapist. I only know someone else is working on it, but I have no clue there plans. I mostly work on the pav school, uni, and the NPC's teachers and students at both places. I do work on a few other things but those are the main things I work on in the game.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Having enough level of inhibition for Sveta to have the courage to prostitute herself.
Wearing a prostitute's clothes.
Light makeup.
At night (I don't remember more than what time, but midnight it sure works) to go in the residential area of the city or in the industrial area. It doesn't work in Pavloski.
To reduce inhibition, you have to do naughty things like spy on people having sex on the stairs of the building of Sveta's parents' house, show off in the square, show off to customers at the car wash (you need to be wearing bimbo clothes and Sveta is very excited), have sex it helps, for example to use the community center's gloryhole.
(Google translator)
The Wiki gives incorrect or confusing information about this. The only way you can get to the highway through the park to start whoring, is if Sveta uses magic to teleport into the park. Then technically, to reach the whoring location in the residential district, that's what she has to do. But if you just arrive in the residential district normally, you don't have to go anywhere, it's just available immediately at the arrival point, dependant on the time of the day ( and it's pretty much the same elsewhere in the City). Also, if you arrive in the afternoon there are no prostitutes to tell you anything. Since street prostitution doesn't start till after 8PM, why would there be anyway? Sometimes you can meet other street prostitutes, but it's always after nightfall. But you don't need to meet them to start working.

Also, you can work the streets until dawn and not just midnight as the Wiki suggests. As long as Sveta wears Prostitute clothing, Bimbo makeup and has lowered inhibition sufficiently, street prostitution events will trigger automatically as soon as she arrives in the specific areas after 8PM. At all other times during the day, street prostitution does not occur and you won't meet other street whores either, both of which the wiki incorrectly suggests.

In addition, the Wiki suggests you need to wear Bimbo clothing to trigger Prostitution events at Gas Stations. This is not strictly correct, as it also works if Sveta wears Prostitute clothing as well. The Gas station events, plus occasional random events that occur in a variety of locations, are the only times when Sveta can work as a Prostitute outdoors during daylight hours. But beware, these events will give Sveta a bad reputation in Pavlovsk, and will put most of the other content there out of reach to her eventually.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Tatiana suggests to Sveta that Succubae procreate either by converting other humans ( like the Fairy did to her) or by having sex with a member of the Sidhe. In the future, will Sveta get the opportunity to 'convert' some of her schoolmates or other family members, and will she be able to have a relationship with one of the Sidhe, so she can get pregnant for real?

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
How to trigger the bimbo trait?
I have full bimbo clothing and shoes and makeup. what more do i need? yes i have lvl 3 exhibitionist so no panties or bra.
what do i need?

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021

Hmmm ... what action or attribute triggers this event during sleep?

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Hmmm ... what action or attribute triggers this event during sleep?
Pretty sure that's a succubus thing; once transformed there is a chance you will wake up somewhere random with no memory of how you got there. Not sure if there are other stats that can increase/decrease the proc chance, I don't usually go the succubus route.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How to trigger the bimbo trait?
I have full bimbo clothing and shoes and makeup. what more do i need? yes i have lvl 3 exhibitionist so no panties or bra.
what do i need?
As pointed out above, neds to be done on multiple days, you can check in teh traits menu to see how many more days you need to do for each level and how many days of withdrawal needed to clear it should you wish to. Currently there's no minimum time limit per day so you can get dressed up as a bimbo and immeditately change back each day if you really want to.

Under Sex Statistics, Tribalism needs to be corrected to Tribadism - a form of sexual activity between women in which the genitals are stimulated by being rubbed against one another.

Can we have distinction between male and female lovers? Everyone is referred to as BF regardless of their sex under Relations.

Also noticed several typos like the use of to instead of too but didn't bother to note the dialogue this time around. :oops:
Tribidism not in notepad++ language file so this must have been corrected in error, posting fix to repo, thanks!

The BF system is being worked on with hookups taking its place over time. We'll make sure it can tell if the lover is a boy or girl in new system.

This is fixed on repo, the release version fix fails to clear the addiction correctly but it will clear in time or you can use cheatmenu option. Succubus Sveta doesn't punish the therapist currently but with someone new working on it maybe that will change.

Tatiana suggests to Sveta that Succubae procreate either by converting other humans ( like the Fairy did to her) or by having sex with a member of the Sidhe. In the future, will Sveta get the opportunity to 'convert' some of her schoolmates or other family members, and will she be able to have a relationship with one of the Sidhe, so she can get pregnant for real?
Tatiana is a trickster, what she says might not be completely (or even at all) true. Sveta might not be able to convert anyone and the fairy might not be able to do it to anyone unless they are imbued with a lot of magic. Or maybe its all true? (its not)
The relationship between the Succubae and Sidhe is a bit more unusualbut we have a way to go before Sveta finds out anything about that.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Pretty sure that's a succubus thing; once transformed there is a chance you will wake up somewhere random with no memory of how you got there. Not sure if there are other stats that can increase/decrease the proc chance, I don't usually go the succubus route.
I woke up in Pavlovsk town centre, a few days after the fairy transformed Sveta. I've noticed she doesn't need much sleep since the change, and so I spent the previous two nights 'hooking' in St Petersburg until dawn. So maybe if you don't sleep for several nights in a row, that event triggers the next time you do?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If you arrange a date with a guy, and they wait for you outside your apartment block. Are those events bugged? Because all I'm seeing is some text telling me they've arrived, but no actual link to the content.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
If you arrange a date with a guy, and they wait for you outside your apartment block. Are those events bugged? Because all I'm seeing is some text telling me they've arrived, but no actual link to the content.
That only happens if there is no name assigned to the NPC. Non-assignment of names comes from the random encounters where you decide to directly have sex and not go on a date and then agree to be FWBs or agree to date after. Definitely a bug that's been addressed but not been successfully fixed yet. If you check your contacts list, if there's no name assigned to that NPC, then you have a problem. Best way to address it so far is to just break up or do one night stands.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I think it has to do with succubus needs. If you don't have enough sex in a given time period it seems to trigger this. Basically telling you to feed more. Also, you can "win" the argument and remain in control and not wake up in a random place.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
When selecting Popular/I am beautiful, you have a +20 sex reputation in the Pavlovsk box. Is this supposed to be correct?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes